Not Dating YET

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After work you didn't really want to see L.joe.

*That was the most embarrassing thing at lunch that I could ever do in my life! I practically choked on my own fault and there he was, laughing at me!* you pouted and trudged out of the office. You had said bye to f(x) and told them to eat first since you were eating dinner with L.joe tonight. You noticed L.joe but walked right past him.

"Hey, where you going?" L.joe chuckled and gently grabbed your waist. "I told you it was adorable and I kept telling you while you were at work."

"It's was so embarrassing!" you pouted and looked towards the floor.

"I found it rather cute," L.joe smiled. "Cheer up, you should be happy I'm shouting you dinner. For all I cared, I thought you were literally going to die from choking on a sandwich." L.joe started to laugh.

You shrugged out of his arms, "Bye, I'm going to get umma to cook for me."

"Hey, like I said before, where are you going? The restaurant's that way," L.joe caught up to you again and wrapped his arm around your slender waist. "Don't you want to eat with me?"

You looked at him, big mistake. He gave you a slight puppy dog look and you gave in straight away. "What are we eating?"
L.joe pulled you close, "Couldn't resist my charm!"

You just grunted softly.

"Pasta."

You smiled, you had craved pasta recently. "Sounds good." *Byunghun always knows what I want to eat and when I want to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter