Umma's Instincts Kick In

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in the office with Amber and Victoria sitting on the lounge with all the photos spaced out in front of them. They were placing all the dates on the back of the photos to find a trail of L.joe's murders. Most of the pictures were taken when you were at the office. Not many of the photos were at the inspections of the murders he had committed  but a couple of days later. You were slightly freaked out but didn't let that show on your face. You were the leader of this case and you had to show your colleagues and best friends that you were a professional detective.

"So, you decided to continue this case and put your life in danger?" Victoria leaned back into the couch and crossed her arms in front of her. Amber gave Victoria a glance and laid back and leaned close to Victoria.

"That's what I intend to do," you didn't look up from the pictures.

"You're just going to put your life in danger because of this stupid insane serial killer?" Victoria yelled at you and Amber flinched in her fury. "Sorry baby," Victoria slightly cooed at Amber. She looked at you with dangerous eyes, "You. You are not going to continue with this case because I don't want to lose you. We can give this case to someone else."

"No, because that 'someone else' will be killed instead of me," you looked up from the pictures and your eyes turned angry. "This is fate for me. I took this case up because I knew before that the detectives that try to find L.joe and his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter