He Was Never Dead

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe bolted up from his seat and threw a punch at L's jaw. "!"

L threw a punch back at L.joe but into is stomach. "YOU WERE AT FAULT!"

"BOTH OF YOU! QUIT IT!" Sungyeol grabbed both of their collars and pulled it up towards his face. "Both of you calm down. As L said, today's the deadline. Got to get cracking before visiting hours finish," Sungyeol was tall so their feet barely touched the floor. "Now would be nice," he set them down and they bolted out the door towards the hospital.

L took his new Audi and L.joe took the BMW red convertible. They fired up the cars and went zooming out of the car park.

As they were on the road, they glanced at each other as they were neck and neck.

L smirked, "She thinks you aren't coming."

"We'll see about that," L.joe smirked back. "Eat this!" L.joe flipped him off and speed through a red light, not caring if he was breaking the laws. He would break every single law out if you were involved.

"Show off," L cursed under his breath and also stepped on the gas, every intention of breaking the law as well.

When they reached the hospital, visiting hours were still open. They had half an hour left until visiting hours came to a close. They pushed and shoved each other like children fighting to become number one. They didn't even ask which room your were in as well as L.joe just followed, rather sprinted behind L.

You were on your feet, ready to go and walk ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter