Chapter 2

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 2

 

Ha Ni

Breakfast was over in a hurry, because all mom wanted to do was pack for the sleepover. As soon as she was finished doing that, she came running down the stairs, a big bag hanging on one hand and a not-so-excited Eun Jo on the other.

I was washing the dishes, when I saw her: “You’re already leaving? I thought you’d go in the afternoon…”

“I thought so too but I’m so excited and Eun Jae just called to say that we could come earlier.”, mom said.

“Okay, but-“, I wanted to say something but was interrupted.

“Ha Ni-ah, we’re leaving, okay? There’s enough food for lunch and dinner, you only have to heat it up. Oh and relax for today, you don’t need to do anything, arasso? We’ll be back tomorrow.”, she hugged me and rushed out the front door with Eun Jo following her.

I stood there, staring after them.

No need to do anything, she said? But I had to do something to distract myself.

Studying was not an option. Why? Because I was fully prepared and I was sure, if I took a look at my notes one more time, I’d forget everything.

So, what was I supposed to do? I looked around me. Hmm, I could clean the house.

Starting from the ground floor, I cleaned the kitchen, living room, dining room, hallway, guest room, hobby and a lot more.

It was 1pm and everything was sparkling except our room, which was the only room left. I opened the door and peeked inside. A sleeping Seung Jo was still lying on the bed. I stepped closer to get a better look of my husband’s face.

I still wasn’t able to believe that this handsome guy was married to me.

“How long are you going to stare at my face like that?”, Seung Jo’s voice startled me and I stumbled backwards. He opened his eyes and looked at me with an amused smirk on his lips.

He got up and stepped right in front of me. His face drew closer, making me nervous by the second and then he whispered: “You are standing in my way… I need to get to the door.”

And just like that he walked around me and out of the door.

I recovered from the shock just to get angry at myself. That’s it! How was it possible for him to fool me every single time? Gah! I was such an idiot!

 

Seung Jo

I was grinning like a fool, as I entered the bathroom.

Teasing Ha Ni was the greatest fun in my life. I mean, what’s the problem, if I fool around a little with my naïve wife? But there’s something else, she looks cute whenever I . Her lips pout and her eyes fill with disbelieve.

Well, that’s how my wife is.

My wife…it still sounds a bit strange although we’ve been married for almost a year now. I think everything happened too suddenly, we didn’t even date before getting married, all thanks to omeoni, of course.

But try as I might, I can’t deny that I’m happy with her.

Actually, I’m really thankful to mom because she was the one to bring Ha Ni to our house.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ha Ni’s outburst behind the closed door:

“Is that any way to treat your wife?!”, she said to herself.

If she knew that this sentence caused my grin to grow wider she would have been furious.

 

Author

Ha Ni was mad, more at herself then at him. But she didn’t want to fight with him and there was nothing else left to clean in the house. So she did the only reasonable thing, she could come up with. She went downstairs, into the living room, the TV and made herself comfortable on the couch.

Seung Jo soon followed her and was surprised to see only her. His wife was busy watching a rerun of some drama. She was so absorbed, her legs pulled to her chest and her head resting on her knees, she didn’t notice him until he walked over and occupied the seat next to her.

“It’s too quiet today. Where’s everyone else?”, he asked.

“Not home.”, Ha Ni replied shortly. She turned to look at him. He was wearing his grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. The funny thing was, he had that frustrated look on his face that stated how unsatisfied he was with her respond.

She sighed in defeat: “Mom left a while ago. She went to a sleepover at her friend’s house and she dragged Eun Jo along with her. Appa is on a camping trip with his restaurant staff, they are staying overnight. And abeoji should be back from his business trip any time.”, that’s the answer he wanted to hear, some explanation.

“Oh, but abeoji called yesterday to tell us he won’t be home for another two days. I thought you knew.“, he told her. He then went to the kitchen and came back, a bowl with cereal in his hands. He stretched out on the couch and Ha Ni placed her legs on top of his. It felt natural. There were no sounds except for the TV and even though Seung Jo enjoyed the silence and peace - which he only got once in a while -, he wondered why the chatterbox next to him was so quiet today.

She couldn’t possibly be mad, that silly girl could never stay mad at him for too long.

“Kwenchana? You seem out of yourself, what’s wrong?”, he couldn’t bear with it any longer, he just had to ask her. Curiosity had won the upper hand in him.

Alright, so he liked the silence but it was disturbing him. Ever since Ha Ni stepped into his life, he had gotten used to the loud atmosphere.

She stared at him as if he was from a different planet, then she lowered her eyes and looked away again, before he could see her blush.

Or so she thought. Seung Jo did see her blushing and suddenly he knew what was wrong. Though he was a genius, when it came to emotions Ha Ni was more sensible. Realization had finally hit both of them. With everyone gone, (and nothing else to do) those two were the only ones in the house till tomorrow. This only happened rarely and that was the reason why Ha Ni felt so nervous right now…     

End of Chapter

 

Finally! The second chapter is out and the third one is on its way. I'm sorry for the slow developments in the story and the short cahpters, I mean second Chapter is finished and I'm still stuck on the same day but just to assure you guys, it's because I have something in my mind.

It's possible that the next chapter may contain some , so read on your own risk :D