Chapter 15

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 15

 

Author

Two months had passed, since the vacation.

Eun Jae and Gi Dong had been released the next afternoon, after being locked up the day before. It seemed, as if they hadn’t found out, that that incident was actually set up because neither of them mentioned anything.

Something had changed after that night though. The only people fighting were Eun Jo and Min Seol and Seung Jo and Ha Ni would eventually have some arguments but Gi Dong and Eun Jae didn’t fight anymore. On the contrary, they behaved strange, shy around each other, sometimes even complementing the other.

The trio was satisfied with this outcome.

The work at the hospital had started earlier than expected for Ha Ni and Seung Jo. They had been working for a month now. Seung Jo, even though was tired a lot, had had no problems with adjusting with his work. Ha Ni was a different case, the first two weeks had been a disaster but somehow, even she had managed to do well after some time.

Min Seol still came to the Baek’s house almost every day and Eun Jo and her still fought every day. It was a rare occasion now, that every member of the family (including the Kims) would be present for dinner. Today was such an occasion.

The whole family was there, true, Seung Jo had a night shift coming up after dinner but he was there for the time being.

Light conversations were going on, Geum Hee was telling her little stories about her day.

While eating some dessert Eun Jae said: “Ha Ni-ah, do you have to work today?”

Ha Ni shook her head and she continued: “Could you come over to my house after dinner then?”

“Sure.”, Ha Ni replied, unaware of the glances, being exchanged between the, four elders.

An hour later she was sitting in the Kim’s living room, her and Min Seol facing not only Eun Jae but also Gi Dong.

Something was definitely wrong. Ha Ni turned to look at Min Seol, who looked more confused than she herself.

Gi Dong coughed a little to get the two girl’s attention before he spoke: “We, Eun Jae-ah and I, have something to discuss with the two of you.”

The girls waited silently for him to continue. He grabbed Eun Jae’s hand and resumed: “Eun Jae is pregnant…with my baby.”

The two daughters stared at their parents for the longest time, in disbelief, before Ha Ni decided to break the silence: “When- no, I mean, what now?”

Eun Jae answered: “We want to get married.”

Ha Ni gazed at Min Seol, who hadn’t said anything until now, looking at her she knew, what she had to do at that moment.

“I’m fine with you two getting married and even though Min Seol seems out of it at the moment, she is too. There’s only one thing left, that I want to know, before I can fully approve.”, Ha Ni was aware of the fact, that she sounded like a mother in that instant, who was appraising her possible-future-daughter-in-law: “Are you marrying out of love? If not, than you better not get married, because the unborn child might suffer later on.”

She looked at her father, who seemed deep in thought and told him: “Appa, you should stay here for the night. You guys need to figure out your feelings, alone.”, then turning to Min Seol: “Min Seol-ah, go pack your things for tomorrow, you’re coming with me now.”

Min Seol did, as she was ordered and Ha Ni and her bid their goodbyes to their parents.

As soon as they entered the Baek House, both of them slumped down on the couch, in the living room. Deep sighs could be heard once in a while but none of them said anything. The shock was still lingering on them.

Their plan had worked out better than they thought, that’s all they could think of.

Sure, they had expected their parents to get along better, they had expected them to date but a wedding? In addition with a baby? That just seemed too much…

Neither of them knew, how to react. Their lives were going to change drastically, even if it was positive…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

Just as I said, this one was double update, so yeah, here it is...

This chapter was short, I know, but I think the scene had some impact. Also these two chapters are, once again, more about the plot and little hyunmin.

But hey, it would be boring without a proper storyline, right? I hope you guys like it :D

Pease tell me what you think! Your opinions and critics are very important for me...

By the way, I'm really glad you liked the birthday chapter and Seung Jo's gift, I was a bit concious about it, honestly said.

Anyways, thanks for all the lovley comments and of course also for subscribing and staying with me, for this story =)

The next chapter will be up soon (I hope so) and next up are Eun Jo and Min Seol.

Yeah I know, I'm tormenting you, with not showing hyunmin but they'll have their turn soon and it's gonna be worth the suffering, I promise haha LOL :D

Kamsahamnida

p.s. Don't forget to comment or subscribe( if you haven't done so already) !!!