Chapter 5

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 5

 

Author

“I’m not going in there!”, Seung Jo said coolly.

“Whae? It’s going to be fun.”, Ha Ni tried to persuade him.

“Fun? I can’t see any fun in that.”, he countered.

“You said, we could go anywhere I wanted.”, she said.

“If I knew you were going to drag me here, I wouldn’t have said that.”, his words came out in a harsh manner.

She looked down at her feet and mumbled: “I really wanted to learn ice-skating.”

Disappointment was all over her face.

Seung Jo looked at her and stated his last argument: “But it’s couples day!”

“So?”, she was pouting by now.

Seeing his wife’s reaction he sighed defeated: “Let’s go.”

He had brought that upon him himself. Sometimes he wondered if he was crazy for marrying her and whenever he thought about that her crying face would flash up in his mind. He remembered clearly how they had fought a few days before their wedding and how he had said that he regretted asking her. He had never seen her so hurt. She hadn’t sobbed; she had just sat there, in his car, staring outside the window, one single teardrop visible on her cheek. He had cursed himself and his damn mouth in that instant. Never would he want to see her in that state, ever again. He was whipped. Even if it didn’t seem like that on the outside but he was.

It took Ha Ni one hour to be able to stand on the ice all by herself. Seung Jo was embarrassed at first, seeing that most of the ahjusshis’ and ahjummas’ attention was on them but after some time he actually started enjoying himself. Feeling Ha Ni’s hand in his the whole time wasn’t something he disliked.

“I think we should go home now. Mom said her friend would be visiting tonight.”, Ha Ni said after what seemed quite a lot of time.

“What friend?”, Seung Jo asked as they headed back to his car.

“You know, the one from her High School?”, he shook his head.

“Mom dragged Eun Jo to her place last weekend for a sleepover, don’t you remember? I don’t know her name though.”, Seung Jo grinned at that. He could hardly remember anything besides his wife and himself doing… oh well, doing… things… together last weekend.

“And tonight she is coming over with her daughter for a sleepover.”, Ha Ni interrupted his thoughts.

“A daughter?”, Seung Jo wondered.

“Yup, mom said she was about Eun Jo’s age.”, she answered.

It was half past eight when both of got home.

They walked into the house and were immediately greeted by their overjoyed mother: “You guys are finally back! Ha Ni-ah, how was your last test?”

Ha Ni nodded: “It was good. Actually it was a lot better than I thought.”

“That’s great! Come with me, I want you to meet someone.”, omeoni said, grabbing Ha Ni’s hand, pulling her into the living room.

“Ha Ni unnie?”, a voice greeted all of them.

Ha Ni followed the voice to a very familiar face: “Min Seol? Kim Min Seol?”

“Unnie!”, the girl called out as she ran up to Ha Ni and threw her arms around her neck. When she withdrew from the hug she smiled and Ha Ni smiled back.

“Have you two met before?”, omeoni’s voice interrupted their happy reunion.

Both girls turned around to look at her. Seung Jo was standing at her side, watching all of them with a strange look on his face.

Min Seol nodded: “Deh, we have but I didn’t know she lived here.”

Omeoni smiled: “Ha Ni is my daughter-in-law.”

“Daughter-in-law?”, Min Seol turned to Ha Ni: “Unnie, you got married?”

Ha Ni nodded and faced Seung Jo: “Min Seol, this is my husband Baek Seung Jo and Seung Jo this is Min Seol.”

“Baek Seung Jo? The Baek Seung Jo you told me about? You actually managed to get married to him? How?”, Min Seol uttered one question after another.

 Omeoni answered for Ha Ni: “That’s a long story but how do you two know each other?”

Before anyone could respond to that they all heard a loud crashing sound followed by two very loud voices. Everyone ran out to check if something had happened.

“You just ruined my car!!!”, a female voice shouted.

“I ruined your car?! Are you blind, you just ruined mine!”, the male defended himself.

“Appa!”, Ha Ni and Min Seol: “Omma!”, said in unison.

End of Chapter

 

I know, I know, this is a very short chapter and I'm sorry but I really had to stop at this point or else the chapter would have been too long.

But don't worry I'm already working on chapter 6, so the next chapter will be up by tomorrow at the most.

Once again guys thanks for subscribing and leaving comments, those really make my day :)

Kamsahamnida! :D