Chapter 40

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 40

 

Seung Jo

Had I also been so idiotic, once? Eun Jo and I really were brothers.

I watched, as he sat casually in his seat but always tensed up, when his hand made any contact with Min Seol. Ha Ni, who was sitting by my side, was trying to hide her grin.

Who would have known that a normal family dinner could be funnier, than an award-winning comedy show?

Our mothers had noticed that something was up, between the two teenagers but they weren’t able to point a finger at it… unlike Ha Ni and me.

Yes, we had seen them, seen them kissing, last week at New Year’s Eve.

This had to be the best real-life-drama ever. Even for me it was hard to suppress my smile.

My attention averted, when Jae Mi practically pushed the mashed potatoes, Ha Ni was feeding her, to the ground. She was being stubborn, once again.

Ha Ni sighed, standing up to clean the now dirty floor.

“Wait, let me help you.”, when had I become such a helpful person?

As we both got busy with our current task, Ha Ni whispered: “Shouldn’t we talk to them, or something?”

“I don’t think so.”, I whispered back: “Don’t you remember what happened, when omeoni was interfering with us? It’s better, if those two figure it out by themselves.”

“What are you two doing down there?”, that was omeoni’s voice.

“Cleaning.”, my wife’s and my reply came in unison.

Somehow, I had a feeling that we were behaving like stupid little kids, keeping secrets from our parents and discussing them under the table, while everyone was having dinner.

Was that weird?

Oh well, all the years with Ha Ni around had been bound to have some effect on me.

Ouch.

Jae Mi had just thrown a spoon at my head and when I looked up, she was smiling down at me, reaching out her little arms for me to hold her.

I took her out of her baby-seat: “Let’s go and get you cleaned up.”

“It’s alright, I’ll go.”, Ha Ni told me.

“No, you need to eat first, you haven’t done that yet.”, I pointed to her still untouched plate: “I can handle Jae Mi.”

Eun Jo muttered something about me being ‘so whipped’. Now, I didn’t deny that anymore but he had no right to tell me.

I grinned in his direction: “Don’t get me started little brother.”

That little warning sure had its effect, because I heard him choking on his food, followed by Ha Ni’s laughter, as I left the dining area.

In the washroom, I took off Jae Mi’s clothes and placed her in the baby wash-tub.

She splashed around with the water that came in contact with her.

“You’re not dating anyone until you’re at least thirty.”, I mumbled to my daughter. No way was any guy coming near my baby. Of course she didn’t understand me now but it didn’t hurt, to set rules from the early days, right?

 

Author

By the time Ha Ni went upstairs, Seung Jo was dressing Jae Mi for the night.

She stood in the entrance of their bedroom and watched her husband, being the completely loving father that he was.

She couldn’t imagine a better sight, than this.

“You have to promise that you’ll love appa, more than any other guy on this planet, alright? You have to tell me, if any boys try to make a move on you.”, Seung Jo laid their daughter in the crib.

Ha Ni had to stifle a giggle: “I hardly believe, she’ll tell you about her love interests, when she’s older.”

Seung Jo turned around; a slight frown was visible on his features: “It’s not nice to burst a father’s dreams so early, you know?”

Ha Ni held her hands up in mock defeat: “Merely stating the facts here.”, she paused: “Is she asleep?”

He nodded: “Yeah, she was asleep, as soon as I got her out of the water.”, his eyes focused on his wife and he started approaching her. She looked him up and down, as he walked towards her, took both her hands and then she was flush against his chest, faintly did she notice the sound of the door closing, behind her.

They stumbled together across the room, while their mouths were pressed against each other, landing on the bed with a soft thud.

He dragged his lips from her jaw, to her neck, down to her collarbone, when she spoke: “We have to attend Joon Gu’s wedding, next month.”

“Would you mind? I’m trying to make out with my wife.”, he groaned, muffled against her skin: “I don’t like hearing names of other guys while doing so!”

A small moan escaped Ha Ni, the moment he began on her shoulder.

“Do you get jealous, when I do?”, she breathed.

He pulled back all of a sudden and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

“Is it so bad, if I do get jealous?”, he asked, his face only inches away from hers.

She shook her head with a shy smile: “It makes me really happy.”

With that, she pulled him down again…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

First of all, I would like to thank you for all the well wishes, I really appreciate them! Thank you!!!!

Well, this chapter was a surprise, even for me, I actually wanted to see Seung Jo behaving like a daddy, that's why this short chapter is even up her.

So yeah, you know what you have to do, tell me how you like it! =)

The second thing is, some of you might have already guessed it, this story is coming to an end, very soon...

Only two or three more chapters to go. It makes me very sad, because I really enjoyed writing this but it also means that I can start a new story...

So, here's the actual thing: For me to write the next few chapters, I need your help!

Please, vote here, so I can decide, how to end this story!!!! 

Also thanks to all the readers, subscribers and of course the commentors! You guys are the best!!! 

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes! =)

Kamsahamnida for everything!

p.s. (you know what's coming) I LOVE YOU <3