Epilogue

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Epilogue

 

Author

“Did you see that?” Seung Jo asked his wife: “That boy is making a move on my daughter… Jae Mi, get away from him!” he shouted to his daughter.

Ha Ni swatted his arm: “They are barely four years old, Seung Jo. They don’t even know, what it means, to make a move on someone.”

Seung Jo turned to Ha Ni: “Ha Ni-ah, he’s a boy, a male. Believe me, when I say that, boys start flirting from the day they’re born. Jae Mi is too innocent to play with him.”

“Kyu Shin is there to protect her, see” she motioned to her little, five years old brother: “Start worrying when Jae Mi and So Young become teenagers. You can relax until then.” she told him

“Now that you mention it, where is our other daughter?” he wanted to know.

Ha Ni pointed to their house, behind them: “Min Seol is giving her a bath.”

“I can’t believe that, she’s almost two years old now… Hey, do you realize that, that beast, who’s hitting on our daughter, could have been your son?” Seung Jo shuddered at that thought: “I don’t even know why we’re babysitting Bong Joon Gu’s little brat.”

“You mean, just like Hae Ra’s daughter could have been yours?” she .

“You’re only saying that, because you were jealous at that time.” he muttered with a small smile.

“At least, I had the decency to admit that I was jealous. You, on the other hand, never had the courage to do that.” she retorted.

“Yah!” his smile was lost again.

Ha Ni didn’t have any time to respond to him. The already dark sky opened up, all of a sudden and rain started pouring down.

“Jae Mi, Kyu Shin, Tae Kyung, get into the house! Hurry up!” Ha Ni yelled through the loud noises.

The three children immediately ran out of the backyard and into the house, followed by Seung Jo.

Once inside, he turned around but didn’t find his wife anywhere near him.

He looked outside and saw her standing in the middle of the garden, enjoying a shower in the rain.

“Eun Jo!” he called for his brother.

The twenty-year-old came walking down the stairs: “What’s wrong hyung?”

“Did Min Seol finish bathing So Young?” he asked him.

“I did.” Min Seol appeared at the top of the stairs, with the toddler, wrapped in a towel, in her arms.

“Can you two do me a favor?” both nodded at his question: “Take these three upstairs and get them changed into some dry clothes, please!”

“Sure.”, Min Seol reacted first: “Eun Jo-ah, get them upstairs.”

Eun Jo turned to her: “Why don’t you do it yourself, instead of ordering me around?”

Her eyebrows shot up: “He asked both of us, you jerk!”

“Language, Min Seol! There are kids in here.” Eun Jo warned.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” the girl mumbled under her breath.

Seung Jo watched in amusement, as the two of them dragged four children upstairs with them, bickering all the way.

When they were out of sight, he made his way back to his wife, who was drenched in water by now, just like him.

He grabbed her arm, when he finally reached her and swirled her around to face him: “What are you doing? Let’s go inside! You’ll catch a cold, if you stay here any longer.” he told her, or rather shouted.

“You’re so boring sometimes.” she shouted back: “Let yourself go, from time to time. It will do you good.” then she gathered some of the pouring water in her hand and splashed it onto his face, laughing when he swore incoherently.

He observed her afterwards, as she danced around him, jumping intentionally into the water puddles, amazed by her ability to let lose, so easily. She was 27 years old and was still able to behave like a little child, who didn’t care about the world and worries surrounding it.

The moment he finished that thought, she was in front of him again, a wide grin spread across her lips, one that made him grin equally.

Her hands cupped his face and she smashed their mouths together in a bruising kiss, to which he responded fiercely.

When she stepped back and grabbed his hand, to walk inside, he pulled her back to him, kissing her once more, holding her so close that, it was hard to see where he began and she ended.

After, what seemed like forever, both ended the kiss reluctantly, panting, breathing hard and ragged.

Seung Jo pressed their foreheads together and closed his eyes: “I wanted to break his arm…” he finally said.

“What?” she didn’t understand.

“Bong Joon Gu.” he explained: “I was so jealous, back then, that, I wanted to break his arm, for holding your hand.” he opened his eyes slowly, to find her staring back at him.

Even in this weather, he noticed her cheeks darkening with a slight blush, while her lips were pursed, because she tried to control her ecstatic reaction, but it wasn’t helping her. She was still smiling, like the idiot, he sometimes called her.

“I was wondering, if I would live to the day, you’d finally admit that, you were jealous.” she spoke softly, her eyes filled with emotion.

Seeing this, he crushed her to his body, enveloping her in a heated embrace…

 

Eun Jo

The three drenched kids were changed and were playing in Jae Mi’s room now.

I left them there and noticed Min Seol standing on the balcony, So Young was taking a nap, resting her small head on Min Seol’s shoulder, while the older girl was staring down onto the backyard.

I walked over to her and discovered what she was looking at.

“Those two are adorable.” she murmured, sighing: “Don’t you think?” she asked me absentmindedly.

“Hmm.” I agreed, but I wasn’t watching the couple in the backyard anymore, my eyes were resting on the girl, standing next to me: “Stupid but adorable.”

Her head snapped in my direction and then her gaze lowered to the space between us, as I laced our fingers together, intertwining our hands.

The corners of lifted slightly and she turned back towards the hugging couple, like me.

I really couldn’t help the goofy smile on my face anymore.

Oh Ha Ni had actually managed to become Baek Ha Ni…

End of Story

 

Hey guys!

Everything about the AFF crash was said in the last chapter, so no more about that!!!

Well, then, this is it, I guess... Special Kiss is now officially over. While writing the last chapter, I felt like crying but while writing the epilogue I was actually smiling. Special really was special, for me at least and I wanted to end thins story with positive thoughts and feelings :D

How did you like the epilogue? Please tell me?

The ending seems a bit random, I know. But I wanted to give all the Eun Jo and Min Sseol shippers a little sneak peek, about the teenagers' relationship in the future. Because seriously, everyone knos that they are going to be together, some way or the other. What's excitibg is HOW DO THEY GET THER? Isn't it? 

Now let's get to the "Thank Yous" one last time...

I already said it but, such great response for my first fanfic was breathtaking! I actually felt as if I was on cloud nine *sighs dreamily*

Over 200 subscribers in the Playful Kiss section of AFF is quite something for me and over 700 comments (800, if the crash hadn't happened ...)

I would list everyone, who commented on this fic, if I could but I can't. There are just TOO MANY!!! So, you guys know who you are, Thank You very much for commenting so much and of thanks also to every person, who raed and subscribed.

Your comments have always been a great inspiration for me and I hope all of you support and enjoy my future projects just as much, as this one, Special Kiss =)

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! =D

Kamsahanida for everything!!!!!!

p.s. (the last time I'm saying this on this story) I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING!!! <333

p.s. did you notice that I named the second daughter after Mrs. Park? If not, then now you know... :D

 

The Spin-Off: "Losing To You" -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/177187/losing-to-you-korean-playfulkiss-baekeunjo-romanace