Chapter 36

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 36

 

Seung Jo

I tried to finish work, as fast as possible. I needed to get home and not for me but for Ha Ni and Jae Mi.

The whole family was gone on some trip, since yesterday and they wouldn’t be back for another week.

I wondered, what had been going on in mom’s mind, when she decided to plan this all. She was leaving her daughter-in-law and three months old granddaughter practically alone, seeing that I was actually drowning in work.

Ha Ni couldn’t have gone with them; she wasn’t allowed to travel long yet and obviously Jae Mi couldn’t go without her mother.

My head was exploding, thinking about all the bad things, which were likely to happen, while Ha Ni was alone with an infant, our infant…

Had there always been that much traffic in Seoul? It seemed to me that I had been stuck in the same place for over half an hour, which couldn’t be true, seeing the fact that I pulled out of the hospital’s parking lot, just fifteen minutes ago.

After another endless twenty minutes of irritating street lights and honking, like a madman, I finally reached home.

I burst through the main entrance and right upstairs, from where I could hear Jae Mi’s high-pitched voice, crying mercilessly.

Ha Ni was pacing up and down in our room, cradling our daughter in her arms, rocking her back and forth, trying to calm her down, as I assumed, unsuccessfully.

“Hey!”, it was still unusual for me, to see my wife taking care of a little baby, it fascinated me quite a bit.

She looked up at me, stressed eyes, meeting mine.

She flashed me a tired smile: “Thank god, you’re home!”

Good thing she was so delighted about that and I nodded to that.

“What’s wrong with her? Did you check her diaper? Is she hungry? Is she hurt?”, now I had no idea, when I had become a blabbermouth.

She frowned slightly: “She’s hungry but she just won’t drink from me, having mood-swings like her appa, I guess.”

Seriously now? She was able to tease me in this state?

I smirked at her: “The mood-swings are definitely an inheritance from you.”

See what I meant? She scowled at me: “Whatever, mom told me, something like this could happen. Little babies getting all stubborn and all.”, she paused and looked at me expectantly: “Well, as I said, she won’t drink from me, not even the bottle, so I figure, you’ll have to feed her.”

Of course I had to… Wasn’t that why I had come home so quickly? To see if everything was alright?

Now everything would be fine if I fed her the bottle.

I sighed, sitting down on the bed, reaching my arms out for Jae Mi.

Ha Ni placed her gently in them and sat down beside me, handing me a little bottle filled with milk.

Jae Mi squirmed around in my arms but eventually gave in and accepted her food.

Ha Ni rested her head on my right shoulder and let out a relieved breath.

I let my head rest on top of hers, while holding on to Jae Mi and the bottle.

“She’s really stubborn.”, I stated, totally amazed by the fact that a three-month-old could really be.

My wife stifled laughter: “Now she got that from both of us.”

I chuckled lightly: “I think you’re right about that.”

For a while we just sat there, silently, staring at our little girl. She was beautiful and I meant that. She had Ha Ni’s eyes and lips and my nose. Her head was pretty much full, of dark hair, for such a little child.

Whenever she flashed her toothless smile at me, I felt my heart swell with pride. That was my little angel. Mine and Ha Ni’s…

 

Ha Ni

She was asleep, at last! Seung Jo was lying on the bed, his eyes closed, he wasn’t sleeping though. I walked over to him, sitting down on the bed, once again. My poor hubby had been working so much lately, now that he had passed his internship. I let my fingers brush through his hair, massaging his scalp lightly.

“Sorry.”, I whispered.

He let out a sigh: “Why are you saying sorry?”

“Because,”, I reasoned: “You came home from work and couldn’t even relax a bit.”

His hand engulfed mine and suddenly I was pulled towards him, my body covering half of his, he closed his arms around me.

“I think, this makes up, for the stress.”, there was smug smile playing on his lips.

I snuggled closer to him: “Do you want to eat something? I could go downstairs and-“

He cut me off: “Just stay here, will you? Oh and do me a favor and stop being so obsessed with cooking, okay? I already admit that you CAN cook, so no need to prove anything.”, he paused: “Let’s order something to take out!”

“Alright, I’ll go get the phone.”, I attempted to lift my body from his.

Apparently, he didn’t plan on letting me go though: “We’ll order AFTER we take a nap.”

“But-“, again, he didn’t let me finish: “You need to sleep too, you know?”

“I know-“, he just wouldn’t let me talk today.

“No discussions.”, he ordered with a calm, soft voice. Well, who was I to disobey...

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the long wait and the short chapter... I had a writer's block and it's getting better now, so I think the next chapter will be up in two three days :)

About the chapter, well, it was pretty much random but then, it still made some sense to me, even though I have no idea, how to explain it...

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask. Oh and please don't mind, if there are many typos in this chapter, because I really didn't have the strenght left, to proof read it.

I think that's it for today, so thanks, as always, for reading, subscribing, supporting and commenting! =D

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes =)

Kamsahamnida, for everything!

p.s. (I know that you already know but I still feel like saying it) I LOVE YOU <3