Chapter 25

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 25

 

Author

It had been one week. One week, since Seung Jo and Ha Ni had slept in the same room together. One week, since they had last spoken to each other.

Seung Jo had gone back to his former, stoic and cold self. He was distant. And Ha Ni, she had waited for him, to show some kind of reaction, after the fight but he hadn’t done so. Instead, he had ignored her.

One week had gone by and there was still no sign of a better day, coming up.

Seung Jo was at work and everyone else was also out. Ha Ni had made up her mind. She had decided, she would no longer stay there, waiting for her husband’s anger to subside and his temper to calm. It was enough. She no longer had the strength, to fight against that bad attitude of his, not again.

She had decided, to move out, for the time being…

 

Min Seol

Unnie had come to our house a few hours ago. Appa and omma had both been home. They had wanted to know, what had happened, that she had wanted to move here. But she hadn’t said anything except, that she needed some time and space for herself.

I knew it had something to do with Seung Jo oppa. Unnie would never take such a drastic step, if it wasn’t for him. Why wouldn’t she tell us?

The next day, unnie called me into the guest room, where she was staying. I knocked on the door and entered the room after I heard a small: “Come in!”, from the inside.

She was getting ready for work, as I could see: “Min Seol-ah, can you do me a favor?”

I nodded: “Sure! What is it?”

She came to me and handed me a piece of paper.

“What’s that?”, I asked.

She contemplated for a moment, before answering: “Well, those are a few things I need from… my bedroom. I forgot them there, could you get them for me?... I would have gone myself, if I didn’t have to go to work.”

I could see that work was only an excuse. She didn’t want to enter that house. I smiled at her: “No problem! I’ll get these things before you come back from work.”

She smiled back at me but it was a mask. She was faking it. Her smile wasn’t reaching her eyes, it wasn’t earnest, it wasn’t real.

She hugged me and left for work.

It was late afternoon now. Omma and appa had gone to their restaurants, though omma shouldn’t be working anymore, in my opinion (Her sense of taste was totally clouded, due to her pregnancy.). I decided to do the task, unnie had given me.

I stepped into the Baek house.

Eun Jo had opened the door for me: “Where’s ahjumma?”, I wanted to know.

He slid his hands in his pockets: “She’s out, must be on her way home, though. What’s with that bag?”, he pointed to the big bag in my hand.

“Unnie wanted me to get some things for her.”, I told him.

“Oh Ha Ni? Whae?”, they hadn’t noticed?

“Don’t tell me, you don’t know! She moved into our house yesterday.”, I informed him.

He looked shocked: “What do you mean, she moved? I thought she was working, that’s why I haven’t seen her around.”

I shook my head: “So, nobody knows that she’s not here anymore?”

“She didn’t tell anybody.”, he muttered: “I knew it was bad this time!”

“What was bad?”, what was he talking about?

He sighed and ran one hand through his hair: “I heard hyung, yelling at Oh Ha Ni, about a week ago. They were sleeping separated since then. I don’t think, anybody else noticed. I only did, because I woke up one night, to get a glass of water, she was lying on the couch, in the living room.”

I felt myself, making a face: “That bad?”

He just shrugged.

I exhaled audibly and looked at the stairs, leading up to the second story: “I should get her things.”

“Hyung is in there.”, Eun Jo pointed to unnie’s bedroom, when we were upstairs.

“So?”, couldn’t he be more clear?

“Do YOU want to tell him, that Oh Ha Ni moved out?”, he explained.

I bit my lower lip: “Well, he ought to know, that his wife left him. Don’t you think?” Honestly said, I was scared. Though oppa was calm and composed, most of the time, I couldn’t define what his reaction would be.

I huffed and knocked on the door, which creaked open, after a few seconds. Seung Jo oppa came in sight. He looked from me to Eun Jo and then back to me: “Can I do something for you?”, he said in matter-of-fact tone.

Before I could reply, Eun Jo spoke: “Can we come in, for a bit?”, thank god, he wasn’t leaving me alone, to face his brother.

Oppa stepped back from the door and let us enter the room.

“So?”, was his question, once we were inside.

Now it was my turn: “Umm, unnie wanted me get some things for her.”

“Whae? Can’t she get them herself?”, he countered.

“She’s not here.”, stupid reply Kim Min Seol!

“I know, she’s at work!”, he would obviously say that.

He had to know anyways, so why not tell him straightaway: “No, I mean, she’s not here, as in, she moved to our house, yesterday. You’re right, that she’s at work now, that’s why she didn’t come here herself.” All of us knew, I was lying at end.

I wanted oppa to show, some kind of reaction and I thought, I had seen one, even if it had been just for a second, his face had revealed hurt and sadness but he had composed himself, right after.

“Oh really?”, were the mere words, that escaped his mouth.

“What do you intend to do now?”, my head turned, to see ahjumma, standing in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest.

Oppa shrugged: “There’s nothing I can do about that. Ha Ni is an adult. She has the right to decide about her life.”, with that, he walked out of the room.

Eun Jo and I exchanged a glance.

Oppa had looked, as if that matter didn’t concern him but we all knew better than that. He cared for her, he always had and always would. It was obvious, though he hid it very well but he couldn’t fool anyone close to him…

 

Seung Jo

She had moved out. She had moved out! SHE HAD MOVED OUT!!!!!

How could she have done that?! She knew me, didn’t she? She was the only person, who understood me fully, the only person, who had always put up with my attitude… How could she have left me? She knew, how much I loved her, right? She had to know. I knew, I had been cruel to her, though that’s, who I was, a jerk but I had never wanted her, to leave me…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

Just as I promised, here's the next chapter...

I used mainly Min Seol's POV in this chapter, because I think she has a good over-looking view about their fight.

Well, Ha Ni moved out and I think she did the right thing (I wouldn't have written it, if not LOL)

The last part with Seung Jo explains itself I think... Tell me your opinion about this chapter, like you always do :)

Seriously, you guys spoil me with your comments on the last chapter. There wer so many! Haha, I want to read as many for this one too :D

So, thanks for commenting, subscribing, reading and supporting me!

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. Sorry for any spelling and grammer mistakes! =)

p.p.s. I LOVE YOU GUYS <333