Chapter 37

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 37

 

Seung Jo

I watched my wife, moving around in my office, a stressed look clearly visible on her features. Her steps quickened then, slowed down again, making me so damn impatient. Finally, she let herself slump down on my desk, her back facing me, as I was sitting in my office chair.

“Are you going tell me, what’s wrong, or do I have to guess?”, I asked her.

She mumbled something incoherent under her breath and let out a long, dragging sigh.

“I hate guessing, you know that, right?”, I added, a little sarcastic.

Her head snapped in my direction; eyes glaring at me, as if I had insulted her or something. Now that I thought about it, it could have happened, without me realizing it. Had I said something to make her mad, again?

But the angry glint in her eyes, soon replaced itself with something else…sadness?

For a few moments, her lower lip stuck out, forming that adorable pout of hers.

“This !”, she exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner, urging her to continue: “Seung Jo-ah~”, she whined: “It’s our first Christmas with Jae Mi around and we have to spend it in this damned hospital!”

Okay, so she was right about that, it really did . Instead of spending Christmas with our seven-months-old daughter and the rest of the family, we were stuck at the hospital because of some stupid snowstorm. Seriously, a snowstorm! How often did that happen in Seoul?

I stood up and walked over, to stand in front of her.

“Look, this office is the only choice we have right now.”, I told her: “Unless, of course, you want to spend the night in the locker room, with a bunch of other people?”

She looked at me, narrowing her eyes: “You’re evil.”

I fought back a chuckle, she was always so damn overdramatic: “Of course I am but you’re the one, who still married me. Now would you stop sulking around, so I can finish these?”, I motioned to the pile of files on my desk.

She rolled her eyes: “Seung Jo-ah, you’re such a workaholic!”, as if I didn’t already know that: “Okay, let’s make a deal, I stop sulking, if you stop working for today.”

That was a stupid suggestion: “No.”

For a moment, she gaped at me, as if I had grown another head.

“Fine!”, she stomped her foot: “I’ll go and spend the night in the locker room, with a bunch of other people then.”, she imitated my voice.

I hadn’t realized how much I had been missing her childishness, until that very second. Since Jae Mi was born, she had become less childish and a lot more responsible, which was good but I had always loved and admired her childish side.

Ha Ni marched up to the door of my office and tried to open it, without success.

I chuckled: “It’s locked.”

“I can see that!”, she huffed and continued rattling the door-handle.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to leave this room tonight.”, I said, while approaching her.

Her arms fell limp to her sides, though she didn’t say anything.

Half a minute later, I closed my arms around her small frame, pressing her back against my chest.

“I also don’t think that you want to leave.”, I whispered in her ear.

She shivered in my arms but kept shut.

“Do you remember, what happened exactly three years ago?”, I asked her, though I knew, she remembered.

Her head nodded up and down.

“It was the first time, you said ‘I love you’.”, she said slowly.

My nose nuzzled her neck: “And do you remember, what happened after that?”

This time, she stayed silent but I saw the blush, which crept up her neck and covered her face.

How was it possible that she looked adorable and still so hot at the same time?

The silence was enough of an answer for me.

The next thing I knew, I swirled her around and pinned her against the door.

 

Ha Ni

The gasp, which escaped my mouth, was not really surprising. What, the heck, was he doing?!

I was sure my face was as red as a tomato.

Three years ago, I had had no idea, he was THAT impulsive. The thing was just, I couldn’t deny, how much I loved this side of him.

Now that I looked at him up close, his eyes seemed to be darker than the usual brown; just like they looked that night three years ago.

“Wha-what are you doing?”, great, I was stammering!

“Why don’t we repeat, what happened back then?”, his face was inching dangerously close to mine.

I felt my eyes widening. We were in his office, for God’s sake! Then again, if he had no problems with a car, he couldn’t have any problems with an office. At least it was locked and without any windows.

His lips brushed lightly against my cheek, before moving on to my ear.

His soft and humid breath tickled my skin: “Saranghae.”

He pulled back, gazing at my swallowing image.

Tilting his head slightly, a typical smirk spread on his face: “Are you nervous?”

I shook my head in slow-motion.

“Then why won’t you say it?”, his hands were glued to my wrists.

“Say what?”, what was he talking about?

“That you love me too.”, his voice was barely there.

“Nado saranghae.”, I said more confidently.

“I know.”, why was he always such a tease?

His lips muffled my next words, his tongue sliding instantly in my mouth.

My body forced itself against his, on instinct, my hands still pinned against the door behind me.

I didn’t know how long we stood there, each other’s face off but at some point, he removed my hands from the door, keeping the hold on my wrists and in the next moment, my back slammed against a wall. Yes, it hurt. I just couldn’t bring myself to care about it, for obvious reasons.

He pressed himself to me, his body telling me exactly what he wanted, as he his hips in mine.

Yes, this was definitely going to be a repetition of the night, three years ago…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the very, very late update!

You can read my excuse for not posting after reading the next two chapters =)

Oh and by the way @Swifthoneu, don't worry I would never finsh this story, without telling you guys first, so no, this is not the end. There are still some more chapters to come =D