Chapter 10

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 10

 

Author

“Cheers!”, loud noises could be heard inside of the noodle restaurant.

Today the restaurant was closed for private use, a personal celebration for Seung Jo and Ha Ni. This time not only had Seung Jo had mastered his exams but Ha Ni also had. Rank number eight in the overfilled nursing major was quite something, especially for a girl, who was used to the last spot on the list.

“Congratulations, Ha Ni-ah! You’ve finally become a nurse.”, Geum Hee was overly excited.

Ha Ni smiled at her, appreciating her words.

“How come you never congratulate me on being first? And I just became a doctor, still no congrats, omma?”, Seung Jo looked at his mother.

To his surprise, she came over to him and hugged him: “Today, I’ll even congratulate you, though there’s no need to. Everyone knew that you would be first, as always. Still, you did well son.”

Seung Jo smiled. It wasn’t the first time his mother had congratulated him, or anything. It was just the fact, that it had been very long since she last did it and if he liked it or not, it had been partially his fault, for closing up to her and his father.

Ha Ni’s hand, which he was holding throughout the evening, gave him an assuring squeeze under the table. He let out a relieved sigh and continued eating his noodles.

“You both did great. Ha Ni-ah it’s a relief you didn’t come after your father. Congratulations!”, Eun Jae pressed a kiss on Ha Ni’s cheek.

“Yah! What do you mean by that, huh?!”, Gi Dong’s voice boomed: “What are you doing here anyways?”

“Whae? Geum Hee and Ha Ni invited me, so of course I had to come, even if that meant eating your not-so-tasty food.”, Eun Jae said with a (fake) disgusted look on her face.

“Whatever! I’m going to make us a some dessert now.”, Gi Dong went towards the kitchen, irritated at the woman, who had just insulted his cooking.

“Wait up! I’ll help you, or else you might just put salt in it instead of sugar.”, Eun Jae followed him swiftly.

As Geum Hee watched the fight between her friend and her in-law, something clicked in her mind and suddenly all she wanted to do, was to talk to the two girls related to this matter.

“Ha Ni-ah, Min Seol-ah, could you two come out with me for a second? I need help with something.”, it was true.

Both girls complied immediately and soon found themselves seated on the bench in front of the restaurant, on either side of Geum Hee.

“What is it mom?”, Ha Ni asked as soon as they were settled down.

Geum Hee grinned. It was a kind of innocent grin but still full of mischief. Ha Ni knew perfectly, from who Seung Jo had gotten his.

At last Mrs. Baek spoke: “Is it true? The thing going on between your omma”, she looked at Min Seol: “And your appa?”, she turned to Ha Ni.

A giggle escaped Min Seol and Ha Ni couldn’t help but join in. Finally someone else besides the two of them noticed the connection tying their parents.

“We should do something to help them!”, Geum Hee decided after their laughter lied down.

“I’m in!”, Min Seol said enthusiastically. She was all for her mother finding the right match.

“Me too!”, said Ha Ni: “But what?”, she questioned.

“We’ll figure it out. Now that we’re neighbors, it’s easier to get them together, don’t you think?”, it was obviously that way.

The three of them went back inside, a big smile plastered on each one’s face.

A new love story was about to take place. How could three hopeless romantics not be happy?

The rest of the evening was normal with some occasional little fights between Gi Dong and Eun Jae, which caused the trio to exchange meaningful glances every once in a while.

 

Seung Jo

I entered our bedroom with a sigh of relief. It was late and I was exhausted.

I sat down on the bed, half dragging Ha Ni to do the same and she did.

I wanted to sleep but there was something I just couldn’t get out of my mind.

“What’s going on?”, I asked.

She looked at me, faking innocence. She knew exactly, what I wanted to know.

“You should know me well enough to be aware of the fact, that I’m not stupid.”, that was supposed to be a warning (?).

She was still faking it.

“Just don’t interfere, at least not before thinking it through carefully.”, I told her.

“I don’t know, what you mean.”, how was she able to pull that off? If I didn’t know her that well, I might have actually believed her.

I just shook my head: “How about going to sleep for now?”, I said, noticing the weariness making a comeback.

“How about letting go of my hand first? You’ve been clutching it the entire evening”, she gazed at our intertwined fingers.

Was she teasing me? When did she turn the table? I’m the one in charge of the teasing: “It’s not like you were desperately trying to get it out of my hand.”, I squeezed her hand.

“Let go of me, please! You can hold it later but first of all I need to get out of these clothes.

I did as she pleased: “Go ahead.”

I saw her heading out of the room to the washroom.

I closed the door and got changed myself. Teasing her was fun for sure but her teasing me was even better, sometimes, that is.

Lying down on the bed, I closed my eyes. Ha Ni came back and just like she said earlier, she let me take hold of her hand once again, as I hugged her from behind…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

A second chapter in a week is quite something for me, so I hope you like it. It's more about the plot in this chapter but I managed to squeeze a little cute scene of our beloved hyunmin couple in. What do you guys think of the story and plot so far? I'd like your opinion on that. 

I think I'll be uploading an other chapter by tomorrow, because I'm really inspired right now.

Also I'm thinking about writing a new story about the SoEul couple from BOF, I have had a plot in mind for long time now. But don't worry! I'll finsh this story before writing the next one :D 

If you have any special requests or questions regarding this story, then feel free to leave me a private message. I promise I'll look at it :P

p.s. the next chapter is gonna have some more cute and cheesy(that's my favorite word) scenes, you'll see what I mean :)

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, love you guys <3

Kamsahamnida!