Chapter 30

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 30

 

Author

Everything was back to normal in Baek house.

Ha Ni had moved back in, making everyone happy. Two months had passed since then. Eun Jae’s and Gi Dong’s child had been born, a month ago. A baby boy named Oh Kyu Shin.

Well, as said, everything was back to normal.

Today, Seung Jo came back home, to find an almost empty house.

It was only six o’clock in the afternoon but normally everyone was at home, at that time. There was no sign of his mother and brother.

He heard some noises from the kitchen and went there, to look at what was happening.

Ha Ni was rumbling through some cabinets, looking for a pot as it seemed.

“What are you doing?”, her husband’s voice startled her and she hit her head accidently against the opened cabinet door.

“Stop sneaking up on me!”, she whined, rubbing the sore spot.

Seung Jo suppressed a chuckle: “You are such klutz Ha Ni! Are you alright?”

She nodded: “I’m fine.”

“Well, what are you doing anyways?”, he asked once again.

“I wanted to cook something, since nobody is home.”, she explained.

He closed up on her and took her hand in his: “Where are they?”

“Visiting next doors, mom said she bought some new clothes for Kyu Shin. I guess, she wanted to give them omma.”, was her reply.

He contemplated that for a while and then something dawned on him: “You don’t need to cook. We can order take out.”

“Why should we?”, she couldn’t understand.

 “Well, you see, we could use the time, you’d need to cook, for something more… entertaining.”, a suggestive smile spread across his face, before he leaned in and locked his lips with hers. She was instantly responding, it was natural for her to do so. He placed his hands on her sides and lifted her on the counter, without breaking the kiss. His tongue exploring in steady sensual motions, as his fingers crawled on her back, caressing it, pulling him closer to her until he was standing between her thighs.

She knew, if she didn’t stop him and herself, things would get too far for now. So with the little self-control and saneness that was left in her, she grabbed his wandering hands and pushed him away.

Both of them tried to catch their breaths, while he waited for her to say something: “Not now Seung Jo-ah. Mom and Eun Jo could come back any minute.”

He let out a resigned sigh and nestled his face in the crook of her neck and closed his arms around her.

She did the same and hugged him back: “Bad day?”

His breath tickled her neck, as he responded: “I guess, you could say that. One major surgery, two new cancer cases and a lot of broken bones, does that count?”

“You must be tired.”, she concluded.

“Not really. Just a bit stressed.”, he told her.

He was about to tell her something else, when they heard the front door opening and jerked up instantly. Ha Ni hopped off the counter and went back, to searching for a pot: “I told you they’d be back soon.”

“That’s just my bad luck.”, he sighed.

“Omo! Ha Ni-ah, Seung Jo-ah, what are you doing?”, Geum Hee was standing in the middle of the kitchen.

“Cooking.”, both replied in unison.

Geum Hee gave each of them a smile and proceeded upstairs.

Ha Ni turned to Seung Jo and lifted her eyebrows in a questioning manner: “Do you plan on helping me?”

Seung Jo just shrugged: “Seems like that.”

“Good.”, she handed him two capsicums: “Cut these in small dices.”

He stared at her for a moment, in disbelieve, before a smile made its way on his face: “Yes ma’am!”

 

Seung Jo

“Ha Ni-ah, why aren’t you eating anything?”, omeoni asked.

We were sitting around the dining table, omeoni, abeoji, Ha Ni, Eun Jo and I, enjoying something edible, something tasty even, that Ha Ni had cooked.

I was still not able to believe, that she had learned cooking. Ha Ni and cooking in one phrase sounded just ridiculous but she had really done it.

All the nights I had watched her cooking instead of sleeping, secretly of course. She had known nothing about it, she didn’t know now and I would be humiliated for the rest of my life, if she were ever to find out. If Eun Jo ever told her this secret, I swore, I would make sure, that little brat would suffer as much as me.

“I’m not really hungry.”, Ha Ni said to omeoni.

She wasn’t hungry? Had there ever been a time, when she hadn’t been hungry, except for the time of our fight? I didn’t think so.

“Is something wrong with you?”, the question was out, before I actually thought about it.

She turned to me and…glared? Why did she glare at me? It was just a normal question.

“Do I look as if something is wrong with me?”, she wanted to know.

“No.”, I only gave her a single word answer and a strange look.

“Then why do you ask?”, she snapped. Well, I thought that question was not supposed to be answered, so I kept quiet.

But now I was sure, that something WAS WRONG with her.

She had been perfectly fine, while cooking and now she seemed to be annoyed… by me…

End of Chapter

 

Hey my dear readers!

I'm sorry I made you guys wait for such a long time but I told you two weeks ago, that I wouldn't be able to update so often anymore...

School is too much stress and there are so many assignments to finish, that I actually lost count =(

But I promised you to update once a week at the least (and more if I have the time to do it) and I'm not going back on my promise, so stay with me because I have still great hopes to finish this and not just leave it hanging =) Hope you keep supporting me like you always do!

Well, this chapter was short I know and I'm sorry about that but the next chapter will be up in one or two days, so no long wait this time :D

Although this chapter seems to be very random but there is a meaning to it, so you can guess if you want =D

Anyways, thanks for commenting subscribing, reading and supporting so much!  Keep on doing that! =)

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes! =D

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. as always guys I LOVE YOU <3