Chapter 7

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 7

 

Author

“We should go down.”, Ha Ni broke the silence, which had been lingering for a few minutes.

“Maybe.”, Seung Jo said.

Both of them were lying on their bed, trying to catch their breaths.

“Seriously, we should head down, dinner is probably over by now.”, Ha Ni tried to reason again but Seung Jo just wasn’t loosening his grip on her.

“You think so?”, he asked: “If so, then there’s no need for us to go down.”

“And here I thought you were the reasonable one out of the two of us.”, Ha Ni chuckled.

“Didn’t I tell you a few years ago? I don’t like being reasonable.”, he pointed out.

 

Ha Ni

I smiled at his words and hugged him back. That basically gestured that I had given in. I knew he wasn’t going to let go of me, at least not before he wanted to or someone actually dared to break the door open, that is.

I tried to look at the watch, on the wall, that was facing me. It was quarter to eleven, Eun Jo had told us to come down more than an hour ago. That meant we had been kissing for more than an hour. A new record…I my lips and felt them swollen.

If five years ago someone had told me, that the cold and distant Baek Seung Jo was this kind of person, I would have declared that person to be totally insane. But here I was, lying on the same bed as him, making out with him, married to him. 

“But I like THIS, you know?”, Seung Jo said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Huh?”, I uttered.

“Nothing, you dimwit.”, he replied.

I frowned: “Dimwit?”

He just grinned like a little schoolboy, making my heart beat faster again. Damn that smile!

Knock. Knock. Knock: “Ha Ni-ah~”, mom’s sweet voice cooed behind the door.

I took a look in that direction but Seung Jo was still holding me. I tried to struggle out of his grip and he let me go, seeing my panicked expression. I hurried to the door, smoothing my messed up hair on my way and opened it, smiling at her.

“Why didn’t you two eat with us?”. She smiled back at me and then sighted her son suspiciously, who was standing next to me now.

“Omeoni, we-“, I started but Seung Jo cut me off: “We fell asleep.”

“Omo, my poor children! You two must have been tired because of all the studying for those hard exams.”, mom said all worried.

I barely nodded.

“Ha Ni-ah, just come downstairs when you feel like it, okay?”, I nodded again and mom went back down.

 

Seung Jo

“I’m going to join the others.”, Ha Ni said as soon as mom was gone.

I wanted to stop her but off she was, without letting me say anything.

I stared after her in disbelief. Seriously, she had dumped me more often for mom, than she had dumped her for me. Who was she married to, her or me?!

Sulking was of no use, she’d rather see me depressed than mom. I went inside the room and let myself fall on the bed. Maybe sleep was the best solution in that moment. Sighing, I closed my eyes, trying to relax.

“Hyung, are you asleep?”, Eun Jo asked. I had left the door open as it seemed.

“No. Why, is something wrong?”, my eyes were still shut. I heard him approaching me and then I felt him sitting down on the corner of the bed.

“Something is making me uneasy. This whole thing with ahjusshi and Eun Jae ahjumma, don’t you think it’s weird?”, he sounded thoughtful.

“Sure, it’s weird but you don’t have to worry about that.”, I assured him.

“I get that but what’s disturbing me the most is that daughter.”, he stated his other problem.

“Disturbing you? What do you mean by that?”, he was making me curious.

“Last week I told her to stay away from me because I don’t like stupid people and now-“, I cut him off.

“How did you arrive at the conclusion that she’s stupid?”, my eyes were open again and I sat up to look at him.

“How, you ask? Well, for one thing, she is too much like your wife! You know what I mean? She is totally clumsy, doesn’t know a thing about studies, actually she doesn’t know anything. Just like your wife!”, he explained.

He continued: “She’s in my school; she transferred a few weeks ago. I was quite shocked the first time I saw her. She was beating up a boy in gym-class. Can you imagine? And as if it wasn’t enough that our moms know each other, she even lives next doors!”

“Next doors? You and mom went to a sleepover next doors?”, I asked him.

“I was also surprised and I wanted to come back home but mom just didn’t let me!”, Eun Jo complained.

I smiled, of course she didn’t let him. How could she possibly ruin her own plan?

“She’s so stupid!”, my brother’s voice brought me back into reality: “Isn’t it enough that there’s Oh Ha Ni living with us? Now that Min Seol is also here! And they even know each other! No wonder that girl seemed to annoy me from the first second!”

“She seemed nice to me.”, I told him.

“You are also in love with Oh Ha Ni. Maybe you don’t know that but you changed. It’s your wife’s influence.”, he snorted. That little brat sure was rude. He was fifteen years old; shouldn’t he have some manners by now?

 I hit his head with a pillow.

“What was that for?”, he whined.

“She’s not only my wife but also your sister-in-law.”, I responded.

“See, what I mean? You never treated me like this before and now you go on hitting me because of her.”, he was obviously right and even though I hated it, I knew it.

But why would I tell him? Instead I said: “Oh really? Then let me tell you something. If you haven’t noticed it, you are a lot like me. Not only your looks but also your personality. So don’t judge Min Seol that fast! You never know who you end up liking. Consider that as a friendly advice from your brother.”, it was true.

He stood up immediately after hearing that, stomped away and before closing the door after him, he scoffed: “I’ll never marry Min Seol or anyone like her, for that matter!”

I lied back down, smiling to myself. He definitely was my brother. I meant what I said. I wondered, if he would actually end up liking Min Seol. There was a high possibility, especially if she liked him back, was persistent and Ha Ni and mom were involved.

Yes, there surely was a high chance…

End of Chapter

 

Finally an other chapter. I'm really sorry for taking so much time to upload. Please stay with me! :)

Okay, so something about the story, I wanted to tell you something. I remember the little girl in the drama, who tried to give Eun Jo a love letter and I'm totally ignoring her (just pretending that she's one of his many admirers), sorry if you don't like it but that's how my story goes. Another thing is Ha Ni's name. I know she didn't change her last name in the drama but in this story she did, so she is Beak Ha Ni and don't wonder if Eun Jo and Seung Jo call her Oh Ha Ni the whole time, it's just their habit, which is never going to change:P

And again I can only thank you guys for subscribing, commenting and being so patient with me. These things always make my day :D

Kamsahamnida!