Chapter 16

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 16

 

Author

Something strange was going on around him, Eun Jo just couldn’t put a finger on what exactly it was.

The morning had been unexpected, since he had bumped into Min Seol, who had been coming out of the washroom, when he had woken up to get ready. Yes, she was there almost every day but the only time she had slept over was a few months ago.

To his surprise, she hadn’t yelled back at him, when he scolded her to watch out, to where she was heading. She had just stood there, listening to him and then had walked away.

After breakfast those two had gone to school together, as always, or better said the usually talkative Min Seol had only silently tagged along with Eun Jo.

The latter had noticed the next uncharacteristic thing about his neighbor during the lunch break, in school. The guy, who she had beaten up a few months ago, had been trying to annoy the hell out of her today but she hadn’t responded in any way.

It looked to Eun Jo, as if she had kicked her own principles to the curb.

Even throughout dinner she hadn’t said a word, no chit-chats, nothing, leaving only Geum Hee’s voice to listen to.

Ever since he had saved Min Seol from drowning, Eun Jo had kept his eyes on her, even if it was unconsciously.

After dinner, just as she had been about to leave, he had approached her and now he was sitting in the living room, facing her: “What’s wrong with you?”, his voice, as harsh as ever but a hint of concern visible on his face.

The confused girl misunderstood, thinking that he was about to scold her again, for something she had supposedly done: “What do you mean? I didn’t do anything.”

He sighed: “No, I meant…kwenchana?”

She blushed: “Of course, I’m fine. What could be wrong with me? Whae? Were you worried?”

Now it was his turn blush, yes blush! He had been caught red-handed. Obviously embarrassed, he tried to talk himself out of the conversation, which he had started: “Why would I be worried about you? You just seemed to behave awkward today, so I thought, I should ask. That’s called common courtesy, you know?”

He was getting up to leave and sank right back, when he heard her small voice: “Omma is pregnant.”

He was smart enough to figure out, who the father was, without her telling him: “From ahjusshi.”, he stated.

The person across from him nodded.

“I thought, you like him.”, he said after a while.

“I do like him, it’s not that…mm… it’s just so…overwhelming.”, she told him: “Up until now, it was only omma and me. I’m actually really happy because omma and ahjusshi want to get married. They are simply perfect for each other, also having Ha Ni unnie as a big sister is nothing new for. But there’s going to be a little baby, on top of that, a little brother or a little sister.”

Eun Jo

Her face was practically glowing, a dreamlike expression visible on her face.

So, let me get this straight… I had been worried all day, only to find out, that she’s happy and not sad? How stupid was I? Wait! Worried? I hadn’t been worried, just… curious… that’s it, only curious!

But it’s really some big news! Eun Jae ahjumma and Gi Dong ahjusshi getting married AND having a baby, that’s quite something.

Also, if Min Seol is involved then so is Oh Ha Ni. What about her?

My curiosity, once again, had won the upper hand, I asked: “What about Oh Ha Ni hyung-soo? What does she think about the matter?”

Min Seol shrugged: “Who knows? She told omma and ahjusshi, that she doesn’t have a problem with their marriage, unless they don’t love each other, because it would be hard for the child later on. That was the first time I saw her so controlled, so mature. The first time she seemed like an adult to me. You should have seen her! That’s also, why I don’t know, what she really thinks.”

Oh Ha Ni and mature? When had that happened? Then again, she was always full of surprises, wasn’t she? And the girl’s character in front of me, resembled hers so much, it was unbelievable…

End of Chapter

 

Hey my dear readers!

Sorry for another short chapter but I tried something new here, as you can see.

I hope the constantly changing POVs don't disturb or confuse you... Mainly there are only three POVs: Ha Ni/ Seung Jo/ Author but occasionally there will also be others, like in this chapter with Eun Jo's POV.

Well, what do you think of this chapter? Please tell me!

And don't worry, I will update the next chapter with Ha Ni and Seung Jo in a few hours but not before I have some opinions on this one :P haha

Again, thanks for all the comments and for subscribing and staying with me, I really hope that I'm living up to your expectations with this story :D

Also thanks for all the support :)

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes because 1. english is not my first language and 2. I'm too lazy for proof-reading =D