Chapter 34

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 34

 

Seung Jo

“Oppa, where are you?”, Min Seol’s voice sounded frantic, from the other end of the line: “Didn’t you say, you’re on your way? Why aren’t you here yet?”

“I’m parking my car, right now. What’s wrong? Did something happen?”, maybe Ha Ni’s water had broken.

“It’s better if you come in and see for yourself.”, she said quickly and hung up.

I wondered, what had happened and hurried into the house.

“What’s going on?”, I asked, as soon as I saw Eun Jo in the living room.

“You’re wife has been crying for more than an hour.”, he told me: “Min Seol is with her, but she isn’t calming down, not even with Kyu Shin around.

“Where’s omeoni?”, where was she when you needed her?

“She’s gone out with appa.”, he explained.

“Alright, I’ll go see, what’s wrong with her.”, I started to go upstairs.

He followed my steps: “I’ll come with you.”

Ha Ni’s weeping noises could be heard throughout the first floor. She was pacing from one side of the room to the other, while Min Seol sat on the sofa and Kyu Shin on her lap.

“Ha Ni-ah,”, I kept my voice soft, she was very emotional at this stage: “Are you in pain? Did something happen?”

She shook her head furiously: “No! That’s the problem, nothing happened! She’s not coming out!”

Oh, right, our dear little daughter had been delaying her birth for two weeks, that was why Ha Ni was more sensitive than ever: “She’ll come out, when the time is right.”, I tried to give her some reassurance. Unfortunately, it didn’t work.

Well, her tears stopped but only so she could glare at me.

“This is all your fault!”, she screeched, pointing an accusing finger at me. Yes, she screeched. I had never ever in my life heard her screeching.

The look on my face must have been very amusing, because, from the corner of my eye, I saw Eun Jo smirk, as he sat down next to my sister-in-law, who seemed to be just as much entertained as he was.

“What? Why me?”, I asked back. God, what was she talking about?

“Well, whose fault, do you think, it is that I’m in this condition, huh?!”, she gestured with her hands to her belly: “I feel, as if there is a watermelon stuck in my tummy and all because of you!”

Pregnant women were the strangest creatures on earth, I was absolutely sure of that, in that moment.

Our siblings were now trying very, VERY hard, not to burst out in laughter, listening to Ha Ni, as she gave me a rant about, how everything was my entire fault.

I swear, I downright blushed at her words. Two adolescents and a baby were watching us, for god’s sake! True, one of them hardly understood a thing but the older two understood every little detail. She was cursing on top of that, something which I rather did not repeat.

“Ha Ni stop! There are kids, watching us.”, I motioned to the trio on the couch.

She followed my signs and eventually realized what she had been going on about. Her face turned crimson, just in a mere, few seconds: “I’m sorry.”, she muttered: “But it’s still your fault!”

I sighed, in defeat and then turned to the three sitting on the sofa: “Alright guys, the show is over! You can go back, to doing your homework now.”

They left the room instantly, a wicked grin on each of the two older one’s faces and I closed the door behind them, before walking over to Ha Ni, who was still pacing around, like a mad woman: “Would you stop walking and listen to what I have to say now?”

She bumped into me, while taking a U-turn.

“What?”, she demanded.

“My entire fault?”, I asked in return, raising my eyebrows.

She nodded.

I smirked: “If I’m not wrong, which I don’t think I am, you wanted me just as much, as I wanted you.”, I whispered into her ear.

She stared at my face, in disbelieve, her eyes almost popping out: “Yah!”

“Whae, am I wrong?”, another whisper from me.

Her gaze averted from mine and I could tell she was highly embarrassed.

My hands, as if they had a mind of their own, went to cup her cheeks, automatically, forcing her, to look at me again and when she did, I pressed my lips on hers, in a feather-light kiss.

After some time, we pulled back and I rested my forehead on hers, my thumbs caressing her flushed cheeks: “I still want you, you know? It’s too bad we can’t do anything with you in this condition, isn’t it?”

She chuckled lightly and shoved me away: “Go, change your clothes.”

“Yes ma’am!”, I did a mock salute and walked towards the closet. Ha Ni took in a sharp breath, behind me: “Seung Jo-ah… I think my water just broke.”

Turning around, I discovered her standing, in a puddle of liquid and blood.

She was right! Her water had broken. What was I supposed to do now?

Ha Ni seemed to sense my confusion: “Hospital!”, she said and her face contorted in pain. She was in going into labor! Right! We had to go to the hospital…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

I'm back with another chapter! Yay! I'm sorry to disappoint you but no baby in this chapter...

I really wanted to show Ha Ni throwing one last tantrum before giving birth and laughed like an idiot, while writing this chapter, because I was imagining it the whole time LOL 

Well, next up is the new member of the Baek family, promise! 

I hope you like this chapter, if you have any questions or something to critisize, than please tell me, as I said once, I don't bite! =D

Anyways, thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and supporting me so much. It's really amazing. I remember about two three months ago, I had about 20 subscribers and now there are like 130. I'm so happy and once again, it's my first fanfic, so happines is doubled *_*

Sorry for any spelling and grammer mistakes (I won't stop saying that)

Kamsahamnida for everything!

p.s. (you should know by now but still...) I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3