Chapter 6

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 6

 

Ha Ni

“So, what’s all this about?”, Seung Jo asked as soon as I entered our bedroom.

I closed the door behind me: “What do you mean?”

Seung Jo raised his head from the book he was reading and wiggled his eyebrows: “Dad and ahjumma?”

“Oh, that!”, I thought about what had happened in the last hour.

After finding dad and mom’s friend quarreling in the driveway, mom had declared that dinner would be late, since she had to calm her friend down first Min Seol had tried to help her with that. Dad had locked himself up with abeoji and Eun Jo to relax a bit.

“He has a crush on her.”, I simply said.

“Bwoh?”, Seung Jo was clearly surprised.

I smiled: “Let me tell you something, Seung Jo-ah. I’ve known Eun Jae ahjumma for a very long time. About two years after my mom died dad started to attend some courses for further education in cooking. Those courses were mostly held over the weekend, so he took me with him. This is where we met Eun Jae ahjumma for the first time she was pregnant with Min Seol at that time. Dad and ahjumma would fight whenever they saw each other. And that’s exactly my point. Normally dad is such a gentle and patient person but he always behaves like a little child when it comes to her. Min Seol said the same thing about her mother. So it’s pretty much obvious how much they like each other.”

Seung Jo closed the book and put it on the side table: “What about Min Seol’s father?”

“She doesn’t have one. She never talks about it and I never wanted to pressure her into telling me.”, I told him: “…You know, sometimes I feel guilty because…I have the feeling dad never dated anyone for my sake. But I don’t want that. I know how he feels and I want him to be happy.”

“You don’t have to feel guilty. Dad is a grown up man, he knows what he’s doing and if he really likes ahjumma as much as you’re saying then he’ll tell her, believe me.”, Seung Jo was standing behind me by now.

“Do you think so?”, I asked.

“Of course, it’s not your fault after all.”, he said curtly.

I felt Seung Jo’s hands my arms up and down while he said: “I’ve got another question though. This whole sleepover thing… Does this mean you’re leaving me alone tonight?”

I leaned back against his chest: “Alone? We’re only downstairs in the living room.”

“That’s true but I’m not used to sleeping alone in that big bed anymore. I think I won’t be able to sleep tonight.”, he said as he brushed my hair, which was still wet from the shower, aside: “Don’t you think, you should make up for it?”

 

Author

Seung started kissing Ha Ni’s neck and her eyes drifted close from the pleasure.

She let him go on until she felt him leaving a mark on the same spot as the one a week ago. Turning to him, her arms closed around his neck and his encircled her waist on instinct, she said: “Why do you only show your affection when we’re alone like this?”

“Why do you ask me, if you already know the answer?”, he demanded instead.

Ha Ni freed herself from his hug and scoffed: “I know, I know. You don’t like PDA what-so-ever bla bla bla…”

Seung Jo sat down on the bed, running his hand through his hair, he sighed: “You’re so annoying, you know that?”

“Same to you, Mr. Baek.”, Ha Ni was passing him by to leave the room, when he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed, pinning her beneath himself.

Her face only a breath away from his he said: “Do you want to know the real reason?”, he leaned down and whispered into her ear, making her whole body shiver in anticipation: “It’s because I don’t want anyone else to see that face you make whenever I kiss you.”

He pulled away to stare into her eyes: “That face, it’s only for me. Arasso, Mrs. Baek?”

She smiled, hearing him call her Mrs. Baek always had that effect on her and he bent down again but this time to close the, nearly inexistent, gap between them and capture her lips with his. He kissed her with a hunger as if he was starving, urging her to part her lips, exploring . One of his hands was caressing her cheek, while the other one slipped under her back, pulling her even closer. Her hands were lost in his soft tangled hair, causing him to deepen the kiss. The kiss seemed to last forever, only broken when the two participants were out of breath. Ha Ni used this chance to husband: “How come, you always turn into such a ert when we’re alone?”

Seung Jo chuckled: “Affection, didn’t you say so yourself? Also, with you seducing me like that, how can I not turn into a ert?”

“Seduce you? And how exactly do I do that?”, she wanted to know.

His hand went up from her cheek to her damp hair, smoothing it slowly: “You know very well, what effect that wet hair of yours has on me, don’t you?”

Ha Ni blushed.

His eyes were burning fire and again he took , covering it with his own.

Knock, knock, knock, that was the door.

“Hyung, Oh Ha Ni, dinner’s ready.”, Eun Jo’s voice was heard through the door.

Seung Jo thanked the havens that the door was locked. You never knew when it came to his little brother: “We’ll be downstairs in five minutes.”

He waited until he heard Eun Jo’ fading steps and continued kissing his wife…

End of Chapter

 

Alright guys, here's the thing, I really enjoy writng about erted and cute Seung Jo but I still try to keep him his usual way in their everyday-life.

I hope it works, if not then please be patient with me :) So let me tell you, this chapter is actually the second part for the last chapter but I really wanted for this scene to have a chapter of it's own, so yeah...

It was really fun writng this chapter, I think I imagined it better than I described it but, oh well... 

Kamsahamnida for your patience with me :D