Chapter 28

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 28

 

Author

Ha Ni and Seung Jo stood rooted in their spots, staring at the door, from where Dr. Lee had taken his exit a few moments ago. Realizing that, Ha Ni wanted nothing more, than to follow his example and get out of the locker room.

She took her bag and started to walk away but stopped in her tracks, as Seung Jo’s hand was still clutching hers, preventing her from going anywhere.

“Thanks for helping but you can let go of me now.”, she didn’t dare to look at him. It was such an awkward situation!

“I don’t want to!”, he said bluntly: “Now could you tell me, how long that guy has been bothering you?”

“That’s none of your business!”, Ha Ni retorted.

“What do you mean, it’s none of my business?”, he spun her around, to face him: “I’m your husband, for god’s sake! Of course it’s my business!”

He was angry, anyone could have seen that but the fact that she was in the same state now, was also obvious.

“Well, you should have thought about that earlier!”, she spat at him and turned away, once again, freeing herself from his grip.

Seung Jo stared at her retreating figure. A thousand things flooded his mind, at that moment. He couldn’t let her leave. Not again. Seven weeks without her had been hell. No, seven weeks without her were a lot worse than hell. He couldn’t imagine his whole life passing, without her in it.

“Don’t leave!”, he said in small voice. Just as Ha Ni was about to exit the room, she heard him. She stopped. He came up behind her and s his arms around her waist. He hugged her tightly to his chest and she just stood there, unable to do or say anything.

“Don’t leave me again!”, he whispered in her ear: “Please!”

The tears she had tried to suppress streamed down her face. He was making this harder and harder for her. She was sad and confused but her anger got the better of her: “Why?”, she choked out: “Why not? Isn’t that, what you wanted? You said, you wanted me to leave you.”

He hissed at the memory of their fight. He had said some really ugly things to her: “You can’t leave me! Please, don’t!”

“Then give me a reason! Tell me why!”, she sobbed.

“Because I’m a jerk and I need you.”, he said calmly: “I love you and you know that!”

“Oh really?”, she scoffed: “You have a strange way of showing that.”

“Ha Ni-ah please!”, he sounded so desperate, that it made her heart ache. But she couldn’t give up, not now.

She turned in his arms and came face to face with him, he still held her: “What? Please what? Why can’t you for, once, suffer, as much as I do, huh? Why do I always have to be the one, to give in, huh? I can’t do it anymore! ... People keep telling me, that I’m not good enough for you, that we don’t match, that we shouldn’t be together! Do you have any idea, how much that hurts?!”

He looked utterly shocked, at hearing her words: “Why do you care, about what other people think?”

She pierced directly into his eyes, hurt evident on her face: “Because you don’t show me, that they are wrong.”

 

Seung Jo

I felt like dying. My wife had just told me, that she doubted my love for her. But seriously, now that I thought about it, could I even blame her for that. She was right. How long could I expect her to ignore those people, if I didn’t reassure her one bit? I was an idiot! A jerk! A complete bastard!

Ha Ni was still in my arms but she could hardly control her sobbing anymore. Her beautiful face was tearstained and once again, I was the cause of it.

I tightened my arms around her and pressed our bodies together in a warm embrace, something, which I had missed so much in the past seven weeks. Unfortunately, she wasn’t hugging me back. Of course she wasn’t. She hadn’t forgiven me yet and how could she? I hadn’t apologized to her in any way. So I buried my face in her hair, taking in her sweet scent. After a long day of work, she still smelt of strawberries and her favorite perfume.

“I’m sorry.”, I whispered and repeated those words over and over again. She had to forgive me. She had to come back to me. As stupid as it sounded, I couldn’t be without her, it was true! She tried to wriggle out of my hold at first but once I felt her arms close around my neck, I said the next thing she needed to know: “I love you!”

She didn’t say anything. Her hesitation was making me nervous and unsure. Her reply came, after what seemed like an eternity: “I love you too.”, she breathed softly and I knew, I was forgiven.

She was back. She was mine and she was in my arms.

I would be damned, if I ever let go of her again…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

Well, that was a relativlely short chapter but hey! At least the two finally made up. Okay, so maybe I exaggerated a bit, when I said, that Seung Jo would be begging. In a way he did beg, because he really is not used to say sorry or to admit that he did something wrong. I think Ha NI made it hard for him at the end, so I'm satisfied with this chapter. What about you? what do you think? 

By the way, next up is making up for the lost time, meaning a LEMON (tiness ahead!!!)... You have been warned LOL (I'm not sure how long it will take for me to write it, but I'll try to make it as fast as possible. Maximum is three to four days!)

Thank you guys sooo much for everything you do, you know the usual stuff like reading, subscribing, supporting and commenting :D

Sorry for any spelling or gramme mistakes! =)

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. I LOVE YOU! <3