First Invasion

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That weekend was particularly special. Not only was NinetyOne back in town, but they would be having their concert. Sometimes she would be concerned at how overworked these boys were, but it also made her happy that she had more chances to see them in real life.   Hyun Mi was choosing her outfit as she set her phone on loudspeaker. “So you’re really not going?” she asked her friend Il Hwa, who was also an avid fan of NinetyOne.   “No, I have to work,” she answered through the phone, her voice sounded apologetic. “Mianhe.”
Hyun Mi sighed. They had been buying the ticket together since the first day the concert was announced, but now she would have to go alone. Fangirling wasn’t as fun by yourself. “So what’d you do with the ticket?”
“I offered it to Hee Jin and Baek Hyun,” Il Hwa answered. “Hee Jin wanted to go.”
“Chingja?” Hyun Mi was delighted at once. “Good! If Baek Hyun went, I probably wouldn’t be able to go all out fangirling without getting those weird stares.”
“Well have fun,” she said before they hung up.  


Hyun Mi and Hee Jin both walked towards their appointed seat in the audience. They chose the terrace seat, which was more expensive. It was their first ever concert, so might as well choose the best seat.

“I’m so excited!” Hyun Mi told her cousin. “Thank you for coming.”
“I’m glad I could come,” Hee Jin smiled. “Though I’m not such a big fan of NinetyOne. I don’t even know two of the members. And Mir is noisy at times.”
“Mir is noisy ALL the time,” Hyun Mi corrected her and laughed. “That’s why he’s likable.”   As the girls continued to chat, the lights suddenly started to flicker a few times before it went completely out. The whole room was filled with echoes of people screaming in very loud high-pitched squeals. Hyun Mi and Hee Jin being one of them.   The dimmed lights started to come on one by one in different colors along with the beat of the music. The music sounded different from the usual track from the laptop. Not only was the volume louder, but there was something more special about it.   “They’re playing with a live band,” Hyun Mi uttered, recognizing the differences in the instrumentals. It was as if hearing a live remix version. As soon as the guys appeared on stage, she completely forgot the small detail and continued screaming.   “Hello everyone,” Key greeted them as he waved his arm.
The fangirls went crazy as they responded to his greeting.
“Just now was our most recent song, No More Romeo,” Woo Hyun said. “Did you all enjoy it?”
“De!!!!” everyone screamed in unison.
“I also enjoyed your beautiful presence,” Woo Hyun started throwing his greasy lines. He was in charge of fanservice after all.
“We just went to Brazil, but it is nothing compared to here,” Mir said. “The fangirls here are prettier.”
“Poor international fans,” Hyun Mi muttered to Hee Jin as she nodded.
“We are going to continue our performance with a few more songs,” Dong Woon informed.
“Are you ready?” Jin Woon asked.
“Yess!!!”
“Sorideulyoooo!” Mir shouted into his mic.
Everyone started to shout random things.
“Okay, here we go, yo!” Mir said in a swag rapper way.   They enjoyed all the performances, but the highligh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter