Before The Dawn

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Sshhh…Stop!” the guy spoke, his voice muffled because of his helmet. He immediately placed his hand in front of Hyun Mi’s mouth to stop her from shouting. He did not realize his actions were making it all the more suspicious.
  Somehow, the girl obeyed. “Please don’t kill me,” she chanted as she squeezed her eyes shut, afraid to see what’s ahead of her.
  “I’m sorry about this. Are you alright?” the guy spoke in a humanly voice after he removed his helmet. His voice felt soft and deep – a voice she immediately recognized.
  Hyun Mi looked up from the corner of her eyes and gasped. She placed her hand in front of to stop herself from screaming again for the second time, but this time for a different reason. It was surreal to be standing face to face with this perfect being. How could his hair still look so good after wearing a helmet? How could he pull off that tight leather outfit look? She had to slap herself once to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.   “W-what are you doing?” he asked her in shock.
  “Just checking if you really are Nam Woo Hyun,” Hyun Mi answered as she felt the pain in her cheek. “You are!”
  Woo Hyun gave her a strange look before he suddenly snapped. “Ah! You’re that girl! Paransaek toki…” he said.
  Hyun Mi stood perplexed. Is that what she was now associated with? The blue rabbit keychain? That’s not the point, he actually remembered!
  “Did you lose your keys again?” Woo Hyun .
  “Anio, I was just on the way home,” Hyun Mi told him, still in disbelief she was actually carrying a normal conversation without hyperventilating.
  Woo Hyun gave her a nod as he eyed her up and down, stopping his sight at her knees. “Can you walk?” he asked.
  “Ye-” Hyun Mi was about to answer but immediately stopped. This was her only chance to spend time with an idol. Perhaps also the last time. Do whatever it takes to elongate this precious moment!   “Oh.. Oooohhh!” Hyun Mi started screaming as she moved her knee a little. It did sting a little, but it certainly wouldn’t bother her when walking. Luckily, she was pretty good at acting, and this was one of those moments where she could apply her skills. “I think it hurts too much!”
  “I’m so sorry,” Woo Hyun gave her a concerned look. “Let me call you a cab.”
  “Ah anio!” Hyun Mi quickly said. “My house is really close actually. Like 10 minutes walking down the block.”
  “In that case…” Woo Hyun began.
  Hyun Mi gave him a hopefully look, hoping he would offer her a ride. It was shameless indeed, but would he really be that great at fanservice in real life?
  “Good luck! Hope you get home safely~” Woo Hyun said as he hopped on his motor.
  Hyun Mi’s mouth fell open in an instant. Maybe he wasn’t as nice in reality. No one was perfect after all.
  Woo Hyun started to laugh seeing her reaction, one that made her heart jump at once. “Just kidding. Get on, I’ll take you home.” He cocked his head towards the empty back seat. “Where is it again?”   Okay, Woo Hyun was perfect.   “I only have one helmet though,” Woo Hyun said as he gave it to her. “Sorry, I’ve worn it for a long time, and haven’t washed it for an equal amount of time.”
  “It’s okay, it’s too big for me anyway. You should wear it,” Hyun Mi said, thinking he would need it more being at the front.
  Woo Hyun didn’t take no for an answer and helped her put it on. While looking at her, he started to laugh in amusement seeing how her head nearly disappeared in the helmet. “You’re right, it is too big for you.”
  Hyun Mi was unsure what to do. Did she just make Nam Woo Hyun laugh? And for a helmet that was never washed, it strangely smelled amazingly good and manly. Slowly she got on to the back of his motorcycle. Her second dilemma appeared immediately.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter