Special Girl

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Wow! Looks like there’s an MT going on!” Mir was the first one to yell out.. He couldn’t contain his excitement at seeing a lot of girls being in the same area.
  “There is,” Il Hwa said.
  The five guys turned to look at her at the exact same time.
  “Oh! Pretty girl!!!” Mir got all excited.
  “We’ve met before,” Il Hwa told him.
  “Jin Il Hwa, am I right?” Key asked.
  “Oh, you remembered!” Il Hwa asked in surprise.
  “Of course! Your cookies were delicious,” Key smiled. “I wouldn’t mind having more.”
  Il Hwa couldn’t contain her happiness. “Sure…”   Baek Hyun noticed the way Hyun Mi and Woo Hyun exchanged glances to each other. He immediately grabbed her wrist and started walking. “Let’s go. YOU have a lot to unpack,” he said.
  “How long will you guys be staying here?” Woo Hyun asked her.
  “About 5 days,” Hyun Mi answered as she stopped her friend from walking. “What are you guys doing here?”
  “We’re here to shoot a new music video,” Woo Hyun answered.
  “Oh! Is it for Good Luck?” Hyun Mi asked in excitement.
  Woo Hyun was surprised. “How’d you know?”
  Hyun Mi started to laugh bashfully. Being a true fangirl, she had looked up all the possible information. “I’m a fan,” she answered.
  “Well, maybe you’d like the privilege to come and watch?” Woo Hyun asked.
  Hyun Mi’s mouth fell open and she nodded. “If you need like any people to dance in the background or anything, I’d love to be part of that too!” she said.
  “Is that even allowed?” Baek Hyun asked, still standing there.
  “I’ll ask permission from the manager,” Woo Hyun said as he turned to the car to see his manager getting out with a phone in his hand.
  “I don’t care what happened, she is scheduled to be here by tomorrow. We’re gonna start filming,” the manager yelled.
The others all turned quiet and focused all their attention towards him.
  “Even if she has a broken leg, the contract states that she WILL do this!” the manager continued. “Don’t you hang up on- Hello? Hello?”   “What’s wrong?” Dong Woon asked his manager.
  “Those two actresses who would star in the music video can’t make it,” the manager said with an annoyed tone. “I guess the filming will be cancelled.”
  “Eeeehhh?!?! No way!” Mir cried in disappointment.
  “Guess it’s time for you guys to leave to Seoul~” Baek Hyun grinned.
  “Can’t we find another actress?” Jin Woon asked.
  “It’s too late. Their schedules are all fully booked. We won’t be able to find a suitable actress in this short amount of time,” the manager said.
  “What if…” Woo Hyun began. “They’re not officially actresses?”
  The manager gave him a confused look. “What do you mean?”
  Woo Hyun turned to Hyun Mi as he placed his arms on her shoulders. “Hyun Mi ssi, can you act?” he asked.
  Hyun Mi was taken aback at his sudden question, not knowing what to say.
  “Nope! She’s horrible! The worst! A disaster!” Baek Hyun said, emphasizing each and every word.
  Hyun Mi pushed him away. “I can act. I starred in a few musicals. And if you want me to cry on the spot, I can do that too,” she started bragging to Woo Hyun.
  Woo Hyun just grinned. “Perfect.”
  “Well, we’d need a legal guardian’s approval,” the manager was still skeptical.
  “I am her blood-related brother, and I give my permission!” Dong Woo raised his arm.
  “Can we do it?” Woo Hyun asked his manager.
  “I’m not sure…. She’s not even a trainee or anything,” the manager said.
  “Hyung, we invested a lot of money to this music video. If we cancel everything, it will look really negative to all of our investors,” Key said.
  “I think it’s worth a try,” Jin Woon nodded.
  The manager bit his bottom lip. “We still need the second actress though,” he said.
  “I can act too,” Il Hwa volunteered herself.   "I'm her legal guardian as well," Dong Woo spoke again. "Because she's my sister's best friend."
  “There you go! Problem solved!” Key said.   The manager was quiet as he gave it some thought. In the end, he heaved a deep breath before giving in. “Fine, they can do it. What are your names?”
  “Jang Hyun Mi and Jin Il Hwa!” Mir eagerly answered.
  “Ok, we’ll start filming tomorrow at 5 AM. Can you two make it?” the manager asked.
  “5 AM?” Hyun Mi asked, finding the time so ridiculous.
  “Of course!” Il Hwa immediately answered before her friend would change her mind.
  “It’s so early…” Hyun Mi said but was quickly nudged by Il Hwa to stay quiet.
  “O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter