Tonight

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When the three of them left the room with lots of chatter and laughing, Dong Woo still remained asleep. They walked back into the living room and were surprised at once. Il Hwa was sitting there surrounded by five very handsome guys.   “Oh, hey guys! Look who appeared,” Il Hwa said as soon as she saw her friends.
  “What are they doing here?” Baek Hyun asked with displease.
  Hyun Mi gasped in shock. “Nam Woo Hyun?” she asked, his presence being the only thing she noticed and actually cared about.
  “Jang Hyun Mi,” Woo Hyun called out her name as he approached her with a smile on his face. “Isn’t it time for you to start calling me oppa?”
  “Ah…” Hyun Mi was speechless.
  “I am older than you right?” Woo Hyun confirmed.
  “Yes, but…” Hyun Mi avoided his eyes. “Isn’t it too fast for that?”
  Woo Hyun let out a laugh. “Too fast is if you called me jakiya. Unless you want to?” he said greasily.
  “A-anio,” Hyun Mi stuttered shyly and gave him a sheepish smile.   “Can I call you oppa as well?” Il Hwa asked as she turned to Key.
  “Sure~” Key nodded.
  “Andwei, he’s younger than you,” Hyun Mi commented.
  “It doesn’t matter,” Il Hwa said stubbornly.
  “You can also call me baby, baby,” Key told her.
  “BABY!!!! Huuuuuuuuu!” Mir started crying at the memories of his temporary pet snake. “I miss Baby already…”
  “You only had him for a few hours,” Dong Woon flattened his eyes.
  “You have another snake at the dorm anyway,” Jin Woon said.
  “But he’s different from baby,” Mir wailed.
  “Maybe I don’t call you baby,” Il Hwa said and started to laugh.
  “Just call me by my real name, Ki Bum,” Key finally told her. “It’s more intimate that way.”
  “Okay, Ki Bum oppa~” Il Hwa said with aegyo.   “Seriously, what are you guys doing here?” Baek Hyun asked again. “Don’t you have some busy schedule or anything?”
  “We finished filming yesterday, so we’re free today,” Jin Woon answered.
  “We told the girls we’d come over and play,” Mir said. “We kept our promise~”
  “Well, what a great timing. We were gonna go barbequing tonight. Would you guys like to join?” Xiu Min offered.
  “Hyung, didn’t anyone tell you not to invite strangers?” Baek Hyun asked.
  “They’re not strangers. I probably know more about them than you know about me,” Hyun Mi said.
  “Are you challenging me?” Baek Hyun asked.
  “When’s my birthday?” Mir quizzed her spontaneously.
  “March… 6th?” Hyun Mi answered unsurely.
  “Ten! It’s the tenth!” Mir said as he shook his head. “You don’t know anything.”
  “That’s mostly cause I know about Nam Woo Hyun…” Hyun Mi said and saw him eyeing her before she shyly continued. “Oppa…”
  “It’s unfair that I don’t know anything about you,” Woo Hyun said. “We should have a get to know each other session.”
Hyun Mi just laughed at the idea. That really would’ve been a great privilege.  

 

The night arrived as it was soon time for dinner. Everyone was gathered at the big backyard of the vacation house. There was a whole BBQ grill set ready for them to be used. Joon and Seung Ho had gone to buy the meat as the elders of the group.
  “I’m so tired, someone grill the meat.. Bailee,” Joon just demanded as he sat down on a chair with an exhausted look.
  “For someone who works out everyday, was carrying some meat too heavy?” Hyun Mi .
  “It wasn’t just meat. I had to carry other stuff too,” Joon said.
  “I cooked rice already. Someone else, grill!” Il Hwa ordered.
  “I washed lettuce!” Hyun Mi said.
  “I set up the table,” Xiu Min joined as well.
  “I lighted up the mood,” Baek Hyun said.
  Joon gave him a weird look, but decided to pass him. “Seems like Hee Jin has to do it~”
  “What? Why me?” Hee Jin asked in shock.
  “You didn’t help with any preparations,” Joon said.
  “But I was busy,” Hee Jin said with a sad tone.
  Xiu Min looked at her. “All right, I’ll do it,” he said.
  “Eh?” Hee Jin was surprised.
  “Yaaaayyyy~” the others cheered since they were freed from the burdensome task.
  “Oppa, you don’t have to,” Hee Jin said.
  “It’s okay,” Xiu Min said. “Didn’t I tell you I’d be your black knight? It still counts.”
  Hee Jin bit her lips and started to smile like an idiot. “Thank you,” she said.   “Whoa, I feel kinda bad for not helping,” Woo Hyun commented as the idols were all sitting together, surrounded by some girls who couldn’t believe they were close to real idols.
  “You can always help,” Il Hwa said.
  “I said I felt bad, not that I would help,” Woo Hyun teased as he and the members started to laugh.
  “We’ll help to eat the meat,” Key said. “In case if you guys can’t finish it.”
  Il Hwa started to laugh. “I don’t think we’ll need any help for that.   Dong Woo decided to help his friend out as the two of them were now grilling the meat. Luckily the weather was very nice as there was no trace of any wind. It’s as if God cleared the sky just for them to enjoy their bbq night.  

 

“Welcome back to our shabby talkshow with no budget. I am MC Byun,” Baek Hyun has started a corner to entertain the others while waiting for the meat. “We are here together with NinetyOne, the best boy group of the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter