Shock

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The five NinetyOne members were all seated in their chairs while the make up artists and stylist immediately got to work. They applied thick eyeliners and styled their hair in a unique way that would fit the concept of the commercial. An assistant walked inside while pushing their clothing rack, making sure that all the outfits were labeled correctly with the corresponding person’s name. After confirming everything, she told the members to change first.   Woo Hyun kept tapping his feet impatiently. His eyes kept glancing towards his phone.
  “Woo Hyun, please stay still. I can’t get the curls right,” the stylist said as she was busy working on his hair.
  “I’m sorry, noona,” Woo Hyun apologized. He checked the time on his phone and let out a sigh.
  “I’ve never seen you this nervous ever since our first debut stage,” Key commented and laughed at his friend.
  “I’m just scared if they got lost. What if someone kidnaps her?” Woo Hyun asked. They say that couples tend to act more similar the more they have been together. Apparently Hyun Mi’s paranoia has spread out to him.
  “She’s not alone,” Key said. “She has like three other girls with her.”
  It did not convince Woo Hyun as the concern kept lingering around.   Suddenly, the door to the studio clicked open. One of the assistants has led the special guests in case they got lost. “This is where we’re going to shoot the commercial,” she told them kindly.
  “Whoa, it’s small!” Hae In was in awe as she looked around the place. She would’ve imagined that the settings used for commercials were big. But seeing the huge white screen at the center, she immediately understood the eye illusion it created to appear bigger.
  Hearing the voice of the girls, Woo Hyun immediately looked up. “Oh, thank God,” he sighed in relief as he immediately got up from his seat to approach them.
  “Aish…” The stylist clicked her tongue in annoyance. She was still holding the hair straightener in her hand. “Fine, no one will see that last piece of hair strand anyway….”   “You guys made it,” Woo Hyun said and smiled at the four girls.
  Seeing his appearance, Hyun Mi was mesmerized at once as her jaw dropped open. She had been getting used to seeing him in his casual clothes with light or no make up at all. The person standing in front of her right now was an actual idol who looked very high fashioned. He was wearing all dark clothes, which gave him a chic but masculine look. For once, it was a long sleeve shirt and his neck was covered.
  Woo Hyun grinned, satisfied at her reaction. “Apparently I don’t have to appear shirtless for you to be in awe,” he teased and gently pinched her cheeks so she would stop gaping at him.
  “Shirtless?!” Hae In was shocked. She faced her cousin with a judgmental look.
  “I-I accidentally walked in while he was changing,” Hyun Mi quickly explained.
  “Accidentally?” Il Hwa asked and scoffed a laugh. “Are you sure you didn’t plan it?”
  “At least it was just topless,” Hee Jin said.   The other members soon joined the conversation as they greeted each other comfortably. They had a few minutes to chitchat before the director finally walked unto the set. He was seemingly in his 40s and was wearing a casual blouse and work pants. He gave off a friendly vibe.   “PD-nim!” Woo Hyun called as soon as he spotted the man with power.
  “Woo Hyun, you seem very excited today?” the director smiled at him.
  “Yeah, cause my girlfriend is here to watch~” Woo Hyun said casually.
  Hyun Mi flinched a little at how easily Woo Hyun called her his girlfriend in front of so many people. She could feel him grabbing her arm and pulling her closer. “Annyong haseyo,” she greeted while making a bow.
  “And these are our friends,” Key introduced the other three girls, who all followed making a bow.
  “Interesting,” the director said while eying Hyun Mi. He then turned his gaze back on Woo Hyun. “You chose not to date an idol?”
  “I'll only choose to date her,” Woo Hyun answered, his arm still interlinked with Hyun Mi.
  Key had to roll his eyes at the namgrease. “Stop it already, we’re not filming a K-drama,” he said.
  “Don’t be jealous now,” Il Hwa .   “I hope you can all enjoy today’s shooting. But be sure not to disturb us,” the director warned them in the nicest way possible.
  “De, kamsa hamnida,” the girls told him.
  “So what are you filming for today?” Il Hwa asked.
  “Samsung Galaxy S5,” Jin Woon answered.
  “Wow! That’s actually my phone!” Il Hwa said with excitement as she held up her phone to show it off.
  “Whoaaa! Nice!” Mir yelled with excitement.
  “Hold on, if it’s Samsung...” Hyun Mi began as she started to dug her memories. Samsung was one of the major brands in South Korea that bore the most profit worldwide. They could not have done it without the support of the most prestigious advertising agency. “Is the agency you guys are working with perhaps… Cheil Worldwide?”
  “Is it?” Woo Hyun cocked his head towards the other members as they all shrugged.
  “Our manager gets us the schedule, we just go along without knowing anything,” Dong Woon said.
  “But it’s Samsung, so it has to be Cheil Worldwide!” Hyun Mi was sure of it. She studied advertising after all. It was a common sense to know which big clients belonged to which agencies.
  Woo Hyun smiled seeing her confidence. “PD-nim!” he called the director once again. “I just wanted to confirm, but which ad agency are you from again?”
  “Do you still need to ask? Cheil Worldwide handles all of Samsung’s accounts,” the PD answered.
  Hyun Mi immediately gasped out loud and placed her hand in front of .
  The director noticed her reaction. “Do you know Cheil Worldwide?” he asked curiously.
  “Yes! It’s one of
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter