You're Bad

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the big D-Day of the talent show. The main auditorium was filled with a lot of people. Hae In was one of them as she was ready with a video camera and some banners. One was to support her sister and the whole group, and the other one was to support Joon’s group. She deliberately took the front seat where she would be able to get a good view.   Hyun Mi was standing in front of the door, hesitating whether she should knock or not. It was only this one door that physically separated her from her idols, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She was the one who volunteered, and at the last minute, she started to regret.
  “What are you doing?” Il Hwa asked as she passed by.
  “They’re in here,” Hyun Mi whispered while pointing at the door.
  “Just knock on it.” Il Hwa was braver as she casually demonstrated how it was done. “Nothing hard about this, see?”
  The door was opened as Key appeared, he grabbed her hand to stop her from knocking. “We meet again,” he smiled.
  “O-oh… Y-yeah,” Il Hwa immediately stuttered, suddenly seeing him from so up close, and her hand in his. Her courage from before completely disappeared as she also felt her legs weakening.
  “I told you,” Hyun Mi whispered to her.
  “Well don’t just stand there, come in,” Key led Il Hwa inside as he winked to Hyun Mi to follow.
  She did with small baby steps. As soon as she walked in, she noticed from the corner of her eyes that Woo Hyun was eyeing her with a smile. Of course he just had to wear a black V-neck shirt again today. Of course he just had to be irresistible.   Mr. Kang was still inside giving instructions. “So there will be a short fanmeeting session aside from the talent show. You know the drill? Call up a student randomly by saying their class and seat number. The student can come up and you’ll have to do something,” he said.
  “Sounds good!” Key nodded.
  “Okay, if you need anything, you can let these two ladies know,” Mr. Kang said as he pointed at Hyun Mi and Il Hwa. “They’ve been nice to volunteer and… Eihh…. Don’t hold hands in front of me! It makes me envious.”
  Il Hwa just realized her hand was in Key’s the whole time. With a laugh they quickly let go of each other.
  “Okay, I’ll be back later,” Mr. Kang said as he left the room.   “Volunteer, eh?” Woo Hyun asked as he was sitting on the sofa with his leg crossed over the other. He eyed Hyun Mi suspiciously, already figuring out her mind.
  She just avoided eye contact with him.
  “What a total coincidence!” Mir yelled as he grabbed her hand with joy. “So the teacher said that you could help me get anything I want?”
  “Oh yeah, just tell me and I’ll get it,” Hyun Mi said.
  “I need a girlfriend,” Mir said as he stared at her and his voice turned deep.
  Hyun Mi was surprised to see the manlier side of Mir as he suddenly leaned closer.
  “She can’t help you with that,” Woo Hyun immediately got up from his seat and pushed Mir’s hand away from her.
  “Worth a shot,” Mir shrugged as he turned to Il Hwa, his second victim.
  “Don’t even think about it,” Key told him before he could try.   “So you two will be performing too, right?” Dong Woon asked.
  “Yeah, together with our friends,” Hyun Mi answered.
  “But we got the most lines in the song,” Il Hwa said as they started to laugh sneakily.
  “Cool! I actually can’t wait to see it!” Jin Woon held his fist up. “Hwaiting!”
  “Yeah, make sure you win,” Key said as his gaze was directed only towards Il Hwa. He crept closer to her and started playing with her fingers. “Then maybe… you could ask us to do something for you…”
  “You don’t even have my number, so don’t even think about it,” Il Hwa stopped Key. She really was playing hard to get. “We gotta go.”
  “Wait,” Woo Hyun stopped them. “Hyun Mi, what’s your class and seat number?”
  “Class B seat 7,” Hyun Mi answered. “Why?”
  “No, just wondering,” Woo Hyun smiled as he patted her head. “Good luck with your performance.”
  “My number is Class B seat 10,” Il Hwa announced, though no one asked. “Let's go~”
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter