I Like You

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Oooh~ What an intriguing title~
For those who haven't notice, all the chapter titles are actually song titles... Either from Infinite, Exo, MBLAQ, SHINee, Beast or 2AM.. :D   ====

Days have passed as the day of the talent show was nearing. Every group who wanted to participate were busy practicing their own performance in order to win. Aside from being able to do something with NinetyOne, the winner would actually get some scholarship. That was enough motivation for the male students to participate.   Hee Jin entered the private practice room their group had booked. Eventually, she and Xiu Min rejoined the team with Dong Woo, Hyun Mi, and Il Hwa. Xiu Min did some talking and had somehow convinced Hyun Mi to excitedly let them back on the team. Hee-Jin was surprised to see that the only person present at the moment was Xiu Min. Somehow he was busy cleaning the room. But man, he looked so handsome when he was that serious.   “Oh, hey,” Xiu Min greeted her when he saw her from the reflection of the mirror. He immediately walked to her and helped her take the harp off her shoulders. “Why’d you carry such a big instrument all by yourself? If you called me I would’ve come over and helped you with it.”
  Hee Jin was speechless at his kind offer. Maybe she should’ve, but it’s too late now.
  “I’ll help you carry it on the way back later,” Xiu Min concluded. It wasn’t even a question so she couldn’t possibly reject his offer.
  “Thank you,” was all that she could say.
  “By the way, I brought you a drink today,” Xiu Min handed her a cup of caramel macchiato.
  Hee Jin smiled and thanked him again. This wasn’t the first time he was doing this. And like usual, she admired the way he beautifully decorated the cup. It always had an encouraging message just for her. Of course, she had kept every single one of them after washing them.   “Oh, we are SO gonna win!” the silence was broken by Hyun Mi’s loud voice. They stared at the door and saw the rest entering. For some reason, Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol were there as well.
  “You wouldn’t be that confident after seeing our performance,” Baek Hyun fought back.
  “We didn’t even practice that much because we are naturally good,” Hyun Mi started talking nonsense.
  “No, it’s because we didn’t have that much time to meet,” Il Hwa stayed realistic.
  “We got a rapper for our group,” Chan Yeol said.
  “TWO rappers,” Baek Hyun corrected him.
  “Two? I thought Chan Yeol was the rapper,” Il Hwa said.
  “Me! I’m a rapper too! Byun Rapper!” Baek Hyun insisted.
  “We got Dong Woo oppa. He can rap, dance, AND play the pachika at the same time!” Hyun Mi argued.
  “T-that’s a lot of pressure on me,” Dong Woo said.
  “Oh man, we can’t beat that,” Chan Yeol sighed as he snapped his finger.
  “Unless!” Baek Hyun turned to his friend. “Can’t you play the drums, guitar, piano, and beatbox? Do it all at the same time!”
  The others laughed at the absurd idea.
  “Good luck practicing guys! You’re gonna need it,” Baek Hyun said as he and Chan Yeol waved goodbye.
  “Should I really do all three at the same time?” Dong Woo wondered.   The song they had eventually chosen was called Beautiful Restriction. It was a fun and upbeat song that would be fun to perform with their available instruments. Plus, it could really get the audience pumped up as well. Adding a harp to it was definitely their secret weapon since it became more elegant instead of sounding like a rock song. It ended up being like some bossa nova acoustic.   “Cheo eumi ya nae ga deu di eo naega. Sarang e nan ppa jyeo beoryeosseo,” Hee Jin began singing shyly as Xiu Min harmonized his voice with hers, creating a beautiful tune.
  “Honja in ge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter