Don't Go

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This chapter is dedicated to my cousin who is sort of graduating. :p
All Heejin-Xiumin shippers, rejoice~   ===   Xiu Min opened the door to Hee Jin’s room and the lights. It was the first time he went to a girl’s room, aside from his younger sister’s. He saw how everything was tidy and in its place. Good. He was the type who hated any mess. If anything was out of order, he would’ve probably stayed to clean it up a little.   “Aigo, Min Seok, what are you doing?” he muttered to himself. He quickly placed Hee Jin on her bed and made sure she was all right.
  The girl turned in her bed and had found a comfortable sleeping position. “Hmm~” she made a sound that showed her ease.
Xiu Min smiled at her knowing his task was completed. Hee Jin was asleep and well, so it was his time to exit. As he turned his body, he couldn’t help but scan the room once more. An item sitting on top of her desk quickly caught his attention. He checked once more to make sure that Hee Jin was asleep before he approached the item. With eyebrows scrunched together, he picked up what seemed was a dirty old plastic cup. Upon further inspection, he realized it was the cup given out from the café he worked at.   “Hmmm…” Hee Jin made some noise again as she turned to change her position.
  Xiu Min flinched, forgetting he was still in someone else’s room. However, the curiosity would not leave him as he continued to look at the cup. “Café latte,” he read the writing, which he recognized as his own. “Wasn’t this the cup from that day?” he questioned himself as he continued to study the item. With eagle eyes, he found more written at the bottom. “Min Seok oppa walked me home today,” he read.   “Who’s there?”
  Xiu Min gasped as he turned around in shock, seeing how the girl was awake. “Ah, I’m sorry Hee Jin. Go to sleep,” he said.
  “Min Seok oppa?” Hee Jin asked with her eyes half open.
  “I was about to leave,” Xiu Min said as he quickly placed the cup back to its original spot.
  “Anio, don’t go,” Hee Jin muttered.
  Xiu Min was surprised at her request as he stood motionless, not really sure what to do.
  “You came all the way into my dreams, at least let me enjoy this,” Hee Jin said as she slowly glided her way back into her bed.
  “Are you half asleep?” Xiu Min asked as he approached her and started waving his hand in front of her face.
  “Anio, I’m awake. I just feel a little lightheaded,” Hee Jin mumbled. “But that’s alright. Cause you’re here now.”
  Xiu Min was in disbelief at how bold Hee Jin was in her drunken state. He even wondered if she realized what she was saying, but he found it quite adorable.   “Did you see the cup?” Hee Jin suddenly asked as she lazily pointed her fingers to the ceilings.
  Xiu Min chuckled. “You mean there?” He directed her fingers towards her desk.
  “Yes!” Hee Jin nodded and started to laugh.
  “Yeah,” Xiu Min answered. “What is that?”
  “That was from the time you walked me home,” Hee Jin told him. “It was an important moment in my life, so I kept the cup to always remember it.”
  “Important moment?” Xiu Min carefully asked.
  “Yeah, cause I got to spent so much time with you oppa,” Hee Jin said. “Cause I like you.”
  Xiu Min’s eyes widened in bewilderment. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. “Y-you like me?” he repeated just to make sure he wasn’t hearing wrong. He had always known her as his best friend’s cousin – a cute one. But he never thought of her in any romantic way.
  “Hmm… Goodnight…” Hee Jin continued mumbling, not knowing wha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter