Request

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hae In happily skipped back from school as she tried her best to get home as soon as possible. The reason was because Joon would tutor her after he came back from their trip. She couldn’t wait to finally see him again.   As soon as she arrived home, she noticed those pair of shoes that clearly belonged to a man. Her parents weren't usually home, so she knew it belonged to Joon. Quickly she rushed to her room and found Joon sitting on the ground while reading a book.   “Oppa! You’re back!” Hae In was overjoyed.
  “Seonsangnim,” Joon corrected her immediately as he pushed his glasses up his nose.
  “But when you’re not tutoring me, can I call you oppa?” Hae In asked.
  “Well, yes…” Joon answered unsurely.
  “Okay, let's end today’s session,” Hae In grinned.
  “We haven’t even started,” Joon was perplexed. “I even bought a math book.”
  “We can do that some other time,” Hae In closed the book for him and placed it on her desk. “We need to talk.”
  “Talk?” Joon asked. Whenever girls mentioned this word, it couldn’t be good. However, he had no idea what his student wanted to know.   “So unnie told me about your previous crush,” Hae In immediately said. “Something Rae…. Rae Sin? Rae Jin?”
  “Oh, Rae Jin!” Joon nodded.
  “So it is true!” Hae In gasped.
  “Wait, how did Hee Jin know? I didn’t tell anyone about this,” Joon said. Of course he didn’t remember he confessed in a drunken state.
  “How could you, oppa?!” Hae In asked as she started to hit him
  “Wha-what did I do wrong? She’s dating someone else now,” Joon said. “She rejected me.”
  “What?! So you already confessed to her?” Hae In wailed.
  “Seriously, why are you getting so upset?” Joon asked as he grabbed her hand to stop her form hitting him. “I brought you a present~”
  “Oh, really?” Hae In immediately stopped crying as a smile appeared on her face. She reached her hand out to him. “Where is it?”
  Joon took his backpack and searched for something inside. He took out a grey colored fat cat plushie and handed it to her. “When I saw it, I immediately thought you might like it.”   “Yes! I love it!” Hae In yelled as she squeezed the plushie in her arms. “I’m gonna sleep with it everyday.”
  “Okay, but in return, study well,” Joon told her.
  “Yes, gomawo, oppa~”
  “Seonsangnim!”  

 

Hyun Mi sighed as they were all hanging out at the café after school hours. “Do you think he lied?” she asked while staring at her phone.
  “Of course! Why else would he ask for your number and not give his own?” Baek Hyun remarked.
  “He could be busy,” Il Hwa remained positive. “He’s an idol after all.”
  “You should be happy he actually got your number,” Hee Jin added.
  “Stop putting poison in her head,” Baek Hyun told them. “Don’t give her false hopes.”
  “Stop worrying and drink some coffee,” Xiu Min said as he placed a cup on the bar counter.
  “I don’t drink coffee,” Hyun Mi told him.
  “It wasn’t for you,” Xiu Min said as he directed the cup to Hee Jin. “One caramel macchiato for the miss.”
  Hee Jin was surprised. “But I didn’t order any,” she said.
  “I know. This one’s on me,” Xiu Min said.
  “Thank you, oppa,” Hee Jin said quietly as she picked the cup up and took a sip of it.
  Xiu Min just smiled. He made sure he wrote her name down prettily and added some cute drawings as decorations. Just in case if she were about to keep it again.
  “Tch, Min Seok oppa has started to tease people,” Hyun Mi commented.
  “I learned it fro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter