Encore

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Get ready! This is going to be a loong chapter! Longer than usual, at least..

===

The talent show officially started as students were taking a seat in the auditorium. Even the participants could be a part of the audience and watch their fellow competitors. First, however, they got to enjoy NinetyOne’s live performance. It was mostly the fangirls who went crazy, but there were a few fanboys as well.   “Thank you for the warm welcome,” Jin Woon said. “We didn’t think we’d get such a great reaction.”
  “Of course!” the students yelled through each other.
  “We have prepared a special fanservice for some lucky people,” Dong Woon said. “So we’ll randomly call a number and that person will come up here to receive their special present.”
  The fans started shouting and yelled their number out to them.
  “Let me go first. Class D seat 1,” Jin Woon picked a random number. His eyes immediately lit up when a tall slender girl with short hair walked to the front of the stage. He was so overjoyed and started to serenade her as a gift.
  “I’ll pick… Class A seat 22,” Dong Woon said randomly. It was a guy who came up, leaving him surprised. Luckily, the guy turned out to be a fanboy and requested to do a dance battle, which he granted.   “Okay! My turn!” Mir yelled as he started to smirk. “Class B seat 7.”
  Woo Hyun looked alerted at once and gave a glare. “What?” he mouthed to him while noticing Hyun Mi walk on stage.
  “Ooohhh~ Who is this pretty lady?” Mir asked, pretending not to know her. Still, because of her make up and outfit, she didn’t look like the usual Hyun Mi and had a fiercer image.
  “Jang Hyun Mi imnida,” Hyun Mi answered him. From the corner of her eyes, she could notice Woo Hyun’s worried look.
  “As a present, I’ll give you the innocence of my lips~” Mir said as he moved closer to her.
  Baek Hyun immediately got up from his seat in rage.
  Woo Hyun walked over to them and was ready to hold Mir back.
  “Whoaaa… I decline,” Hyun Mi immediately moved her body backwards as she held her fingers up to stop him from moving closer.
  “Why?” Mir pouted.
  “Wouldn’t it only be fair to ask who her favorite member is?” Woo Hyun asked. “Seems like it’s not you.”
  The audience started to squeal, claiming they wanted to take Hyun Mi’s position if she were to refuse the kiss.
  “Can someone hand me some popcorn, this is good drama,” Key commented.   “So, whom would you like to receive the present from, HyunMi-ssi?” Woo Hyun asked her.
  “Do I have a choice?” Hyun Mi was stunned as she turned to Woo Hyun. “Then I’d choose you.”
  “Hah!” Woo Hyun childishly stuck out his tongue to Mir who replied with a weird face.
  “Bailee! Get on with the present! It’s not even my turn yet,” Key started nagging.
  “Okay, okay! For my present, I’d need to borrow your phone,” Woo Hyun said as he held his hand out to her.
  “Oh, he’s gonna give his number, isn’t he?” some students loudly asked, not knowing she already had it.
  “What are you gonna do?” Hyun Mi asked as she obeyed and gave him the phone.
  Woo Hyun politely placed an arm around her without directly touching her shoulder, not forgetting to take on the ‘manner hands’ stance. He pushed their shoulders closer together and placed his head against hers in a friendly way. “Smile~” he said while holding the phone in front of them for a selca.
  Hyun Mi could hear all the fangirls scream in jealousy as she shyly took her phone back from Woo Hyun. “Thank you,” she said and quietly walked back to her seat.   “Now, is it my turn again?” Mir asked. “I’ll choose class B, seat number t-”
  “Class B, seat 10!” Key immediately interrupted him, knowing exactly where he was going.
  “Man! Stop taking my numbers!” Mir snapped in frustration.
  Il Hwa giggled as she walked up stage. She just randomly announced her number before, but she was glad that Key actually remembered.
  “For you, I have prepared….” Key began feeling in his pocket as he took out two beautiful silver necklaces – one was a key while the other was a heart with a lock in it. “The key to my heart.”
  “AAAAARGHHHH!” the fangirls died in jealousy.
  Il Hwa laughed at his greasy lines. “Are you serious?” she asked. “Greasiness doesn’t exactly work on me.”
  “Oh, just this once then,” Key negotiated as he motioned her to turn around. In front of the whole auditorium, he made more girls envious as he personally placed the key necklace around Il Hwa’s neck. Then he proceeded to wear the one with the heart on himself. “Now it’s a couple item.”
  Il Hwa thanked him as she walked off stage with a fluttery feeling.
  Mir continued to pick a random number this time. A pretty girl appeared and she was happy to receive a kiss on the cheeks from Mir.
  “Great job everybody! Now we shall officially start the talent show!” Mr. Kang announced as he got the stage ready for the first performance.   “Ki Bum, you just set the standards too high,” Woo Hyun shook his head.
  “Oh, says the guy who made a move during the concert?” Key asked back.
  “I-I didn’t make a move,” Woo Hyun said.
  “I’d like to see you give a helmet to some other fangirl and ask her to visit the family restaurant on your motorcycle,” Key told him.
  Woo Hyun stayed quiet. “Okay, maybe I might have possibly slightly made a tiny move,” he admitted.
  Key just scoffed a laugh. “Sureee….”  
  The performances started as everyone was putting up such a great show. They never realized how talented every students was. Rae Jin and Sung Gyu had their turn as they sang a romantic duet ballad – their voices blending beautifully together. Then Sang Ri and Seung Ho formed a team while performing on the piano. Midway during their performance, Joon suddenly appeared in a tight black leotard while making some pirouettes.
  “KYAAA! OPPAAAA!! LEE JOON OPPA HWAITING!!!!” Hae In immediately started yelling as she held up the banner she made for Joon. “That outfit is quite hideous, but… HWAITING!!!!”   Joon had to maintain a serious expression, but seeing her support all the way at the front seat made him smile a little. He continued to dance in an emotional way that was perfectly in sync with the sad sonata played by Sang Ri and Seung Ho.
  “BEAUTIFUL OPPA!!!” Hae In continued yelling her support as her eyes became watery. She was so touched by his performance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter