Nothing's Over

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The group had gathered at Café Exolicious after they were done with their first round of exams. The next day was mathematics, and it was always better to study together in a group with matters like these. Subjects like these should just be burned to never ever resurface on Earth again.kya   “Obtain the components of the vectors below where L is the magnitude and θ the angle made with the positive direction of the x axis…” Hyun Mi read the question for the nth time. She became even more frustrated as she could only glare at the piece of paper.
  “Just take it easy and read it over,” Il Hwa said.
  “I have been reading it for 23 times now!” Hyun Mi clenched her teeth in annoyance and gripped the pencil in her hand to the point where it almost broke.
  Hae In shook her head. “You know, I was one of the top scorer in my school for mathematics~ I can’t believe you’re so bad at it. And yet, we’re blood related,” she said.
  “Whoaaaa…. You’re so smart…” Joon looked at his student in amazement.
  “What are you tutoring her for, again?” Il Hwa gave him a skeptical look.
  “Anything else but mathematics,” Joon answered.
  “I think it’s sweet that you chose to tutor her instead of studying for your own final,” Hee Jin said. “Considering this is your final year.”
  Joon cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up his nose. “I am a responsible teacher,” he said.   “Oppa!” Hae In called him.
  Joon opened his mouth to say something about the way she called him, but he decided to let it slip. She wouldn’t change even if he told her to.
  “If I get good grades, can I ask for a present from you?” Hae In asked with a sweet smile.
  “Shouldn’t I be the one to offer it to you?” Joon asked.
  “Okay…. Then offer it,” Hae In said, looking at him with demanding eyes.
  Joon gave her a weird look before he played along. “Hae In, if you get a good grade, you can ask me for a present,” he copy pasted her words.
  “Anything?” Hae In asked with a mischievous grin.
  “Yeah, anything- Wait, what?!” Joon just came back to his senses. “I-I take that back! Not anything! There are some do’s and don’ts!”
  “Too late, oppa. You already said anything~” Hae In giggled to herself. “I am definitely going to rank first in my whole school now.”   “Hey all, I made some drinks for you all,” Xiu Min appeared while carrying a tray filled with different sorts of drinks. He set it down on the counter and started distributing them to the others. “Green tea frappucino for Hyun Mi. A healthy protein berry shake for Il Hwa. Black coffee for Joonie hyung. Water for Hae In. Fruit cocktail for Dong Woo…”   Hee Jin was looking in anticipation as her boyfriend placed a small white glass in front of her. She noticed how the white foam was beautifully made in the shape of a heart. It made her smile.
  “Caffe late for Hee Jin,” Xiu Min told her with a smile.
  “My favorite. Thank you,” Hee Jin said as she hesitated to drink it. It looked too beautiful to drink.
  “Uhm, excuse me,” Hae In raised her hand as she picked up her glass. “Why am I the only one getting plain water?”
  “Cause it’s healthy for you,” Xiu Min answered.
  “Not as healthy as my drink,” Il hwa commented as she took a sip from her shake.   Hae In placed the glass on the table as she eyed Xiu Min suspiciously. “If you wanna date my unnie, you’ll need my approval first,” she said.
  “Oooohhhh…” Hyun Mi cooed as she looked up from her book.
  “Ya! Study!” Il Hwa told her as she pointed back to Hyun Mi's problem sheet that only had a weird caricature drawn on it.
  “This is much more interesting than this vectors and equations.” Hyun Mi made a disgusted face as she continued.
  “You can do it!” Dong Woo cheered her as he was also busy reading his Latin text book for his exam. “Anima sama in corpore sano means a healthy soul in a healthy body. Hm, I like this saying~”   “I’ve been letting you off too easy,” Hae In continued as her attention was on Xiu Min now.
  Xiu Min was confused. He turned to Joon to ask for help. “Control your student, please?”
  “Nah, this is too fun to miss,” Joon crossed his arm and leaned back on his chair.
  “I should give you a test!” Hae In said.
  “Yay! A test~” Hee Jin cheered.
  Xiu Min gave his girlfriend a hopeless look. She wasn’t supporting him either.
  “First is a test of strength! Lift my unnie up and down for 50 times,” Hae In assigned the first mission.
  “Fifty?!” Dong Woo asked in shock.
  “Just fifty right? And no time limit?” Xiu Min asked calmly. He offered his hand to help Hee Jin get up from her seat.
  “I don’t know if we should do this… What if he gets hurt?” Hee Jin asked worriedly as she placed her arms around Xiu Min’s shoulders and he picked her up.
  “Then he doesn’t deserve you,” Hae In said bluntly.
  “This could be like, if bad guys were to chase you from behind, would you be able to survive???” Hyun Mi added on as she looked at them with excitement.
  “Yeaaahhh!!! That’s SO true!!!” Dong Woo told her as they high fived.
  Joon raised his eyebrows at them. “What?” he asked.
  “Sometimes, it’s better to ignore them.” Il Hwa calmly continued drinking.
  “Let’s start,” Xiu Min said as he carried Hee Jin in bridal style. His face looked very composed as he started to squat on the ground and stand up again. He continued this motion for a while.   “I’m sorry, oppa,” Hee Jin said. “I shouldn’t have eaten breakfast this morning.”
  “You’re not heavy at all,” Xiu Min told her.
  Hee Jin blushed at his compliment.
  “Min Seok IS the strongest person amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter