8 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“okay, if we leave by 5am we would get there in good time” Kris says as he looks at the map, “i can’t wait! sitting in a movie theater watching five spiderman movies with my two best friends” Chanyeol starts to jump waiting for someone to high five him. “remember guys to take our spiderman shirts, we don’t wanna be the only lame ones in the movie theater without them” Baekhyun points at Kris and Chanyeol, getting the point across.

“you know normally i would roll my eyes at Baekhyun’s nagging but I’m to excited to care” Chanyeol begins to dance, at least his friends hope thats what Chanyeol is going. “why are you so excited for?” Sehun asks as soon as he stands in front of the three friends. Baekhyun hides behind Chanyeol, to scared to see Sehun after that kiss. “oh theres going to be a marathon of spiderman movies, in the big theater are all three of us are going to go” Kris says as he folds the map.

“the one thats 8 hours away from here?” Sehun didn’t like the idea of Baekhyun going that far, then coming back late. After all he need it a good sleep, and have food around him in case the baby is hungry. Being 8 hours in a car, won’t be good for the baby. “yeah that one” Chanyeol answers, “but don’t worry, my mom is going to drive, and we gonna stay in a hotel.”

“oh,” Sehun says flatly “have fun then” the popular boy waves goodbye, and leaves. Baekhyun waits a few seconds before he stops hiding behind Chanyeol. Is not like Sehun really didn’t see him. He just knows Baekhyun didn’t want to be seen, so he just play along. “what’s going on?” Kris asks, still looking at Sehun as he gets further and further away. “nothing” Chanyeol scoffs, “that didn’t seem like nothing”

Baekhyun sighs, “yesterday, Sehun kissed me” the two tall boys stand there with their mouths open, with the dumbest faces ever. “i was having a brain freeze so he kissed me so it would go away” Kris smirks, “right” and his tone sounds to sarcastic. Because come on, who has heard of someone kissing someone when they have a brain freeze? definitely not Kris nor Chanyeol. “whats that suppose to mean?” “come on Baekhyun, i mean I got it and I’m always the last person to get things” Chanyeol says proud.

“this guy kissed you to stop you from having a brain freeze, which is like hardly ever heard of. I think he did it for other reasons”

“other reasons?”

“i mean Sehun is beginning to like you, if not he already does”

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do, he has never had someone like him back. Should he go, and confess his feelings towards Sehun? or wait until he does? plus he wants to be sure that Sehun really likes him, after all his been waiting for this opportunity since the moment he lay his eyes on Sehun. “so what should i do? help me out guys” “first, don’t get him flowers us guys we really don’t like that” Chanyeol comments.

Kris hits Chanyeol in the arm, and makes a sign for him to be quiet. “invited him to spend the weekend with us” “but is our thing, i wouldn’t want to ruin this” Kris makes a clicking sound with his mouth, “Baekhyun you wound’t be ruining this, plus sometimes change is good.” “and its like it was going to be the three of us, since you would be bringing your baby along” Kris hits Chanyeol again, “what did i tell you?”

Chanyeol sighs, “to be quiet” the tall brunet pouts, and all Baekhyun can do is laugh.

 

“hi” Sehun greets Jongin, ones the blonde boy enters his best friends room. The more he sees the room, the more it looks dirty. He doesn’t know why his surprise, Jongin has always been dirty. “hi” Jongin barely says as he continues to pay attention to his math problems. Sehun grabs the basketball sits on Jongin’s bed, seen how Jongin is not going to invite him to sit down. “so what brings you here?”

“nothing, i was just bored at home”

“i thought you be with Baekhyun”

Sehun spins the ball in one of his fingers, as he shakes his head. “nah, his probably with his friends making plans for the weekend” Jongin takes his eyes away from the math problem he was working on. “why do you sound like that?” “like what?” Jongin looks at Sehun, “come on, i know you better than any person. You sound mad” the popular boy sighs, and just lets the ball drop from his hands. “i feel like sitting in that movie theater for hours, even when i don’t like those movies,”

“and then after the movies, hear Baekhyun and his friends talk about boring things that i probably not going to understand. But i know i won’t be bored, and i don’t want to this just this weekend, but every freaking day” 

“but your going out with Tao”

“i know!” Sehun pulls his hair in frustration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter