10 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oh, hello Baekhyun” Jongdae greets the pregnant boy when he enters the office. “what can i do for you?” Baekhyun walks towards Jongdae with a piece of paper, “its a permission sheet, tomorrow I’m not going to be here” Jongdae nods as he reads the pregnant boy excuse. “oh your first ultrasound” “yes” the counselor signs the paper, “here, don’t forget to show the paper to your teachers” Baekhyun grabs the paper from Jongdae’s hand as he nods.

 

“thank you” the pregnant boy bows, making his stomach squish. A bit of jealousy grows inside of him, because that baby is half Sehun. “in the paper i didn’t see Sehun’s name” “oh,” Baekhyun cleans his throat. “his not going to be involved anymore” Jongdae tries not to smile, but it wasn’t working. Baekhyun is to eager to leave the office, to actually notice Jongdae’s smile. “okay, have a good day” Baekhyun nods, and leaves the office as fast as he can.

 

Baekhyun exits the hall. He doesn’t know why he finds himself looking behind him, its not like Jongdae is gonna follow him or any person at that. Its not like you can actually blame Baekhyun for being a bit paranoid, when all Jongdae asks is weird questions. As the pregnant boy pays attention to whats behind him, he bumps his head with someone’s chest. “ouch” he massages his head.

 

“you have to be careful Baek” Chanyeol’s deep voice makes Baekhyun look at him, “what about you?” the pregnant boy replies in a mad tone. “who were you looking at?” Kris looks behind Baekhyun, and all he can see is students passing by. “oh no one” “whats that in your hand?” Chanyeol doesn’t wait for Baekhyun to answer, and just takes the piece of paper. “your having your ultrasound?!! I’m going!” “me too!!!” Kris points at himself so Baekhyun can notice him. Is not like Baekhyun can not notice Kris, his super huge.

 

“you guys only want to come just to see if the baby has a mutation”

 

“not just any mutation, but a cool one. Like your baby having super powers” Chanyeol says excited, “i want to go in case Sehun cries” for all the ignoring Baekhyun actually forgot to tell his friends about the whole ‘Sehun situation’. Is not like his going to tell them about Sehun confessing to him, Baekhyun didn’t need two people yelling at him. “actually his not going” “what? why not?” Kris couldnt believe Sehun not wanting to go, all Sehun ever talked about is being involved with his baby.

 

“he actually doesnt want to be involved anymore, so his not going…i have to go now” Baekhyun walks away not wanting to talk more about this topic. Chanyeol and Kris watch Baekhyun walking away, and they know something is going on. “you think Sehun actually doesn’t want to be involved?” “why would Baekhyun lie?” Chanyeol shrugs, and remembers how Tao couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going on. “maybe we should tell Sehun about the ultrasound, he might change his mind”

 

“i don’t know, i don’t want Baekhyun to be mad at me. You know how mad he was yesterday when i ate the last piece of pizza”

 

“if you do, i’ll give you the first special edition of spiderman you wanted for so long” It was Chanyeol’s biggest possession. Which shows how serious he was with wanting Sehun in the room, seen his baby for the first time. “fine, i’ll go.” Chanyeol leads the way to Sehun’s room, although Kris also knows where the room is. It was break time, so they hope to find Sehun. Sure they do spend time together, but their not that close to exchange numbers.

 

Mostly because Sehun knows how Chanyeol and Kris would only bother him with comics. Which is true. They enter the classroom thats half empty, Sehun is sitting in his desk. “what do you geeks want?” Sehun doesn’t look at them, he keeps his eyes in his homework that he keeps on correcting. “geeks? okay not original but we’ll take it” Chanyeol comments, Sehun doesn’t say anything. “we just want you to know that Baekhyun is not coming tomorrow, since he has his first ultrasound.”

 

Sehun expression doesn’t change, he flips the page and marks number 30 wrong. “and it be cool if you can come, you know to see the baby” “look I’m busy, why don’t you geeks go and play with your toys. Your starting to stink up the room” Chanyeol scoffs, he makes the piece of paper (the one he took from Baekhyun) into a ball, but Kris stops him before he does something. “we are geeks! but your a selfish bastard! fine don’t come, see if we care” and Chanyeol throws the piece of paper to Sehun’s face, then bounces to the desk.

 

Sehun grabs the piece of paper and throws it to the ground, and just continues marking his homework. Which only makes Chanyeol wanting to jump Sehun, only for Kris to stop him again. “lets go Chanyeol” Kris pulls on Chanyeol to the exit. In that moment is when Sehun stops, he stands up and grabs the piece of paper from the floor. He reads the paper, which consist on having Baekhyun’s name, and the date of the appointment.

 

 

 

Baekhyun, Mrs. Byun, Chanyeol, and Kris sit in the waiting room. Baekhyun is really nervous, he finally get to see how his baby is doing inside of him. And everything comes to him like a wave, what if the baby is sick? or it does have some kind of mutation? Baekhyun didn’t want his baby to be suffering, “Baek are you okay?” Mrs. Byun can see the pale face on her son. “yeah, yeah I’am” Mrs. Byun chuckles as she grabs her son’s hand. “don’t worry to much”

 

The pregnant boy nods, swallowing his fears. In that moment a nurse stands in front of Baekhyun, “Byun Baekhuyn?” Baekhyun nods, “come with me” and everyone stands up, the nurse laughs a little being used to seen this. The nurse opens the door, and everyone goes in. “you can take a sit, the doctor would be with you shortly” Baekhyun sits in the bed, as the rest sit around him. Baekhyun now was nervous for having too many eyes on him.

 

“so Baekhyun are going to know the of the baby?” Chanyeol asks, Baekhyun is ready to say no when he remembers the little bet he made with Sehun. The one he lost since he got a brain freeze. Might as well stay to his side of the deal. “yes” “its going to be girl i already told you Baek” Mrs. Byun says, “you know Baekhyun, my name is actually a girls name. Which is pretty, Kristina see” Chanyeol hits Kris in his arm. “really? Kris” “what” Baekhyun chuckles, he was glad his two friends are here with him.

 

The door opens and the doctor smiles to everyone. “hello, I’m Kim Yuna” the doctor shakes hands with Mrs. Byun, “I’m Baekhyun” and then Baekhyun. “so this is your first ultrasound?” Baekhuyn nods, “I’m only asking since some people like to bring their cameras to catch the whole thing” Baekhyun looks at his mom with a pout, then back at the doctor. “we didn’t know” Yuna smiles, “its okay, we going to print the sonogram anyway”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter