NO!

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner time was over, when Baekhyun starts to clean the left over food. Sehun continues to sit on the table reading the newspaper, while the kids play on the living room. “look, the stock market grew 1%” Baekhyun stops cleaning, and turns to Sehun. “i love it when you talk business to me” “really?” the blonde boy puts the newspaper down, and Baekhyun just laughs. “hey come on we never talked naughty to each other?”

 

Baekhyun puts the dishes on the sink, “like what?”

 

“i don’t know” Baekhyun comes closer to Sehun, making sure the kids won’t hear the conversation. “like , or ” Baekhyun sits on Sehun’s lap, “well, we could try it if you want” “really!? tonight then?” Baekhyun stands up, to finish cleaning the kitchen. “you got it!” It might not seem romantic, that they actually have to schedule time. However Baekhyun lives for schedules now, since he has two kids. Who have to go to their grandparents house, to their godparents, have art classes with Kris.

 

And play baseball with Chanyeol. Apart from going to school, and spending time with dad in the office. “Sehun theres a fly please kill it” the blonde boy rolls the newspaper and looks around, “dad! don’t kill it with the newspaper i want to read it” Yonghun pleads. Yonghun was the reflection of Baekhyun, he loves to read. He finish the collection of Baekhyun’s comic books, and Kris even promise to buy him more.

 

“okay, okay. take it” Yonghun grabs the newspaper, and goes back to the living room. “Sehun! the fly is on the table” and without thinking things through, he smashes his hand against the fly. Killing it. "wow you kill a fly with your bare hands, thats hot" Sehun winks, “daddy! lets play!” Yungbaek comes with a board game, “okay lets go” Baekhyun and his daughter go to the living room. Yungbaek is in love with ‘guess who’ a board game that her grandparents gave her.

 

“you go first”

 

“is it a man?”

 

“yes” Baekhyun puts down the cards of all the woman. “okay my turn. Is yours a woman?” “no daddy” Baekhyun sticks his tongue out, because Yungbaek is good at this game. “Sehun, come on lets to do something together" Baekhyun calls his husband, "We can do something together upstairs" Sehun murmurs, but Baekhyun hears it so clear. He looks around to see if his kids heard something, but it seem like they weren’t paying attention to their parents.

 

“Yonghun, play with your sister” Yonghun puts the newspaper down, and takes Baekhyun’s spot. Baekhyun stands up, and waves his hand to Sehun so the blonde boy can follow him. Sehun follows Baekhyun upstairs trying not to make it so obvious. But the kids are to focus on playing the game. 

 

Sehun closes the door behind him, as Baekhyun is already laying down in bed. There was something that could make Baekhyun melt everytime, and thats how Sehun’s fingers could take his clothes off. It was like playing the piano, soft to the precise moment. Somehow is was like falling in love with someone everytime. It was the definition of a love that last forever. It was funny how a single touch could make Baekhyun feel this way.

 

And yet at the same hot. Because even when Sehun was careful, and gentle with Baekhyun. At the same time he was rough. Like how he spins Baekhyun around, so his can be on the air. Jeans flying, and soft words that play around the room saying ‘do it hard, do it hard for me baby’. Sehun goes in, and Baekhyun screams. “shhh, Baekhyun be quiet” “well then move!!” Baekhyun yells at him. Sehun puts his hands on Baekhyun’s hips, and he begins to move.

 

The sound of skin hitting each other, was just fascinated to Baekhyun. “come on tell me you love it” Sehun says as he opens Baekhyun’s legs a bit more, so he can go deeper. “the kids Sehun” “right” Baekhyun bites his lips swallowing his moans, as Sehun continues to pull his in and out. When the door opens, reveling Yonghun. Baekhyun grabs the blanket, and covers Sehun and himself. “close the door!!!” Baekhyun yells panicking.

 

Yonghun doesn’t say anything, and just closes the door. Baekhyun cover his face with the pil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter