Things you only say in your sleep

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“is…is not gonna work” Sehun’s being repeating those words for two minutes now. At first Baekhyun was asleep when he starts to hear a gentle voice, not knowing where the voice was coming from he wakes up. Just to find out that the one talking was Sehun, who was talking in his sleep. At first the geeky boy was going to wake his husband Sehun up, thinking it might be a nightmare or something. But the curiosity of knowing what Sehun is dreaming grows bigger.

 

“i told you Baekhyun….” Sehun snores, “is not gonna work…” the blonde boy moves to his right side, not waking up yet. Then a wave of insecurities hit Baekhyun, what if Sehun was having doubts on their relationship? what is Baekhyun going to do now? he was 23 years old, with two kids. He was still working on getting his degree in teaching. And just like this he starts to imagine split christmas, thanksgiving, and birthdays.

 

16 year old Baekhyun was strong, 23 year old Baekhyun was not.

 

“dad!”

 

“daddy!”

 

Yonghun, and Yungbaek enter their parents room just to jump on the bed. Sehun shots up from the bed, like a dead person coming back to life. “good morning my children” Sehun says as he yawns. “Sehun what did you said earlier?” the blonde boy looks at Baekhyun with his sleepy eyes, “i said good morning my children” “no i mean before that” Sehun looks confused, “i don’t remember” Baekhyun leaves the subject alone.

 

“daddy, grandpa and grandma are downstairs”

 

Baekhyun gets up from bed. Since Baekhyun moved out of the house, and moved in to a new house(a gift from Mr. Oh) Baekhyun’s parents always come to visit them. They even take the kids with them, so Baekhyun and Sehun can have time for themselves. However they don’t. Since Sehun always have to go back to the company. Sehun keeps telling himself that it was a good thing. Because ones his the president of the company, if he doesn’t feel like coming to work he can stay at home.

 

Who would order the president of the company to come to work?

 

“okay, kids lets go” Baekhyun opens his arms, and both of his kids jump to his arms. “your coming?” Sehun shakes his head, “I’m gonna take a shower” still sleepy Sehun leaves the bed, and goes to the restroom. Baekhyun goes downstairs with the kids. “good morning” the geeky boy greets his parents. “hi baby” Mrs. Byun kisses and hugs her son, when Baekhyun puts the babies down. “why are you guys so early?” “we want to take the kids to the beach”

 

Baekhyun hears the kids screaming in happiness. “guys go pack” and without hesitating the kids run upstairs to their room. “well make yourself at home, I’m gonna go upstairs and change” which it was a lie. Baekhyun want it to see if he could join Sehun in the shower. Thinking it might be the solution to whatever Sehun was saying in his sleep. Sure their life is not the best, since by the time Sehun gets home Baekhyun is asleep.

 

And on the weekend, Baekhyun is to tired to do anything since he spends his time running around with the kids. And Sehun doesn’t push Baekhyun to do anything. Sure the thought that Sehun gets what he ‘needs’ from someone else has come to mind. But that idea leaves Baekhyun’s head, but now his not so sure. Baekhyun runs upstairs, and opens the door of the restroom. He pushes the shower curtain, reveling a very hot and wet Sehun.

 

“hey Baek”

 

How could Baekhyun stop touching that beautiful body, that legally belongs to him. “i thought i could join you” “oh, I’m getting out of the shower. Maybe next time” Baekhyun puts a fake smile, “yeah” Baekhyun can feel the break up coming.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter