OKAY

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lays down waiting for time to catch up with him. To skip all of this, and just go to the happy ending. But it seem like it wasnt going to be that easy, nor fast. And truth be told he didn’t know if Baekhyun could wait that long. As he waits for time Baekhyun stays in one memory, thats in his mind. And he builds this walls around it, that makes it hard for Sehun to tear down. However it seems sometimes Baekhyun wants to come out, and destroy those walls.

 

But only sometimes.

 

“Baekhyun, i think its time to see the doctor”

 

“I’m going to take a shower first” Baekhyun says hoarsely. He stands up as he grabs a towel from the chair, that still had the scent of his mother. “don’t lock the door” Baekhyun doesn’t response, he just closes the door. Sehun sighs, and starts to clean everything. There wasn’t a lot of things, just dead flowers that Jongin and Kyungsoo had brought. There was two balloons by the corner that said ‘get better’, a gift from Chanyeol and Kris.

 

The sound of the shower running, makes Sehun stop and wait for Baekhyun to cry. Seeing how that happened the first time he took a shower. The only sound there was, was coming from the shower, so he continues to clean the room. Inside the restroom Baekhyun looks at his stomach. The pregnant belly wasn’t there anymore, and now there was nothing to remind him that he was even pregnant. There was small bruises around his stomach, that used to be big.

 

And just like the belly their disappearing. Baekhyun his stomach, missing how it used to feel. When he makes a big gasp, that right away tried to hide with his hand. It was a good thing that the water is hitting his face, that way he couldnt feel his tears building up. “Baekhyun, the doctor is waiting for us” Sehun knocks on the door, Baekhyun cleans his tears and his throat. “yeah” he turns the water off, and takes a big breath.

 

 

 

 

The doctor continues to speak on how Baekhyun’s miscarriage had happened. And all Baekhyun could do is tune out. He sees lips moving, Sehun continues to ask questions and Mrs. Byun grabs her son’s hand. But Baekhuyn can’t feel her touch. The doctor compliments on how healthy Baekhyun is, and how ‘he should continue with this progress’. “i’ll prescribed some antidepressants, and if you are planning on having another baby later on, it be best if you come and see me first”

 

“having another baby?” Baekhyun says like if its a joke, “i dont want to have another baby” Mrs. Byun pats her sons hand to calm him down, but it only made Baekhyun take his hand away. “Baekhyun we can talk about this later” Sehun speaks, and that made the latter turn to see him. “later? Sehun they won’t be any later, i——“ Baekhyun stops, “you want another child?” it was foolish for Sehun to think, that made in the end Baekhyun could see himself with Sehun.

 

Sure it was still a long way, and Baekhyun hasn’t really accept it Sehun’s feelings. But for Sehun, he was already thinking of the future. Himself owning his father’s company, and going home to his beautiful family. His kids having Baekhyun’s and his features. “yes” Sehun says whispering without hesitation. He turns to look at the doctor and Mrs. Byun. Making the conversation as private as possible. “i don’t. i…i can’t go through this anymore. How do expect me to forget that this happened? and try to love something else”

 

Sehun puts his hand behind the chairs recliner, “I’m not saying we should have one right now, I’m just saying maybe one day….i don’t know me and you could have one” Baekhyun shakes his head through Sehun’s words, the doctor makes himself notice as he sighs. “theres psychiatrist that you guys can talk to,” the doctor opens one of his drawers to take a white card. “his name is Kim Joonmyun, you should go, it helps”

 

Sehun is the one that grabs the card, so the doctor can finish writing the prescription. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was tired of playing ‘let’s pretend you didn’t have a baby’ game with his mother. He was tired of the boring walls in his room, and how his mother continues to make conversation in her own way of asking how he is doing. So with the help of the antidepressants, and his stubbornness, Baekhyun goes back to school. He need it to take his mind of things, and a good book and hearing his teachers talk would do.

 

The problem was that Baekhyun didn’t know about his new nickname ‘baby killer’, since Jongin nor Kyungsoo haven’t found the person. So when Baekhyun enters the school some of the students begin to whisper. It was a low lullaby full of lines and hurt words, that the students continue to sing. But Baekhyun wasn’t paying attention, he didn’t even thought that he was in everyones mouth. It was high school, theres always news about something thats all Baekhyun knows.

 

Kris and Chanyeol see Baekhyun walking ahead of them, like the great performers to they put on a smile. They decided that they were going to pretend this never happened, and just act normal. Although that scent was never going to happen again. Either way they decided it was for the best, and just continue to smile through all of this. “hey Baekhyun! did you see the marathon of spiderman last night?” Chanyeol walks on Baekhyun’s right side, and Kris on Baekhyun’s left side.

 

“my favorite one was with doctor octopus! of course my good friend knows that right Baekhyun?” Kris bumps with Baekhyun, but all he gets from Baekhyun is a nod. Kris pushes that and tries harder. “yesterday Chanyeol had a great ideal! why don’t we have a batman marathon in my house!?” Baekhyun doesn’t say anything, “if we have it on your house, then you have to give snacks too!” Chanyeol comments with his bratty kid voice.

 

“guys i’ll walk to class by myself, i see you guys at lunch” Kris and Chanyeol continue to smile, “sure! bye Baekhyun” Baekhyun makes a short waves with his hand, before he turns around and walks to his class. Kris and Chanyeol stop smiling, their cheeks hurt so much from faking it. They didn’t know why they want it to cry, but at least they didn’t need to fake a smile for now. “we did good, right Kris?” because it didn’t seem like they did a big difference with Baekhyun.

 

Kris puts his arm around Chanyeol, “we did good Chanyeol”

 

Baekhyun walks on the hallway, as the rest of the students walk to class too. But the majority was still talking and laughing with their friends, who want it to go early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter