35 Weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i don’t know Sehun, maybe i should go home” Baekhyun stops walking, and stands in the middle of the grant hall. The golden walls, and architecture take Baekhyun to the 1800s. “oh come Baekhyun, it would be fine.” The golden walls, overshadow Sehun’s golden hair. But someone they compliment each other. And just like a prince from those cheesy stories, Sehun stretches his arm as he waits for his pregnant boy to grab a hold of it.

 

The expensive black suit Sehun was wearing was a gift from his father, which made Baekhyun look at himself. Since his pants are elastic, since its hard to fit in expensive pants having a big belly. Although Baekhyun’s suit was tailor made it was nothing compare to Sehun’s. “come” Sehun walks towards the pregnant boy, and grabs his hand when they begin to walk again. The whole party was for the students, as the second semester has end it.

 

The tall doors open, and just like a cue everyone turns to see Sehun and Baekhyun. A waiter approaches them, covering Baekhyun from the 200 eyes looking at him. “he can’t have some” Sehun tells the waiter when the latter grabs a glass of champagne. “do you have water?” the waiter nods, and tells the popular boy he’ll be back. “come i want you to meet some people” Sehun grabs Baekhyun’s wrist, pulling him towards the crowded room.

 

He was excited to show Baekhyun his other part of the world. Just to put it that way. “guys, i want you to meet Baekhyun” the two students look a bit older than Sehun, and Baekhyun knows they are seniors. “oh nice to meet you, Sehun talks about you all the time” the one with the baby face speaks first, “oh stop Donghae” Donghae takes a drink of his champagne, and the way he grabs the glass and the way he poses. He was born into the rich life.

 

“oh, Baekhyun this is Kyuhyun, you might know his father’s company. Its the Cho entertainment”

 

“the.Cho.entertainment?!!”

 

Kyuhyun shows his smirk, holding his glass up to his chest. He was exactly how people describe him to be. Baekhyun always thought the magazines where just exaggerating, but no Kyuhyun was a stuck up rich boy. “i’ll be back Baekhyun, i have to say hi to one of my professors” Sehun puts his hand on the pregnant boy’s shoulder, but he doesn’t leave until Baekhyun gives him a nod. It was awkward standing infront of two boys who have nothing in common with Baekhyun.

 

But the most awkward part was that, Baekhyun was pregnant. 35 weeks to me exact. His belly is so big. And he wonders if the two students are afraid of getting closer to Baekhyun, and get their eyes poke out. “so…Sehun talks about me?” “yes” Donghae answers, short and sweet. “ummm….what does he say?” “you don’t feel a shame?” Kyuhyun asks, he moves his glass on circles on a fancy way. “a shame?”

 

“Sehun is what you call a golden child. Since birth his been holding a golden spoon, and you?”

 

“oh stop Kyuhyun,” Donghae speaks as he shows his annoying expression. “your starting to sound like our parents” “it would be cheaper to just give him money, than Sehun staying with him” Kyuhyun murmurs, before he takes a drink out of his glass. Baekhyun stands there hyperventilating, when Sehun comes back. “Baekhyun are you okay?” the pregnant boy didn’t want this to be about him, this was Sehun’s night. So the boy shakes his head and ignores Kyuhyun’s comments.

 

“I’m okay”

 

Sehun puts his arm around Baekhyun’s waist, and turns look at Donghae. “so one more semester and your done, any plans of what your going to do?” “yes, Im moving to Europe. As one of my father’s strategies, he wants me to build a company” Baekhyun scoffs, “what?” “oh okay….um…Donghae’s father company is like batman, and Donghae is like robin. But his just a boy, he still needs to train to become Batman’s sidekick.”

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun try so hard not to laugh, and Baekhyun couldnt feel more stupid as he feels now. But above all he was angry at Sehun, for explaining things to him in that way. Baekhyun didn’t say ‘what’ because he didn’t understand. He said ‘what’ because it surprise him that Donghae has to do all of that. “what about you Kyuhyun?” “as soon as i graduated, i’ll be frying to the U.S a big company wants me”

 

Sehun hits his glass against Kyuhyun’s, as a ‘cheers’. “and you Sehun?” Donghae asks, “oh come on Donghae you know already, he’ll be working with his father until he takes over the company” Baekhyun looks down, “I’m a bit familiar with the company, its not so hard anymore” “but you don’t want to do something else? you don’t have dreams?” Kyuhyun keeps on pushing, it seem like the questions was just to make Baekhyun feel bad.

 

Something between the lines of ‘look what you did, because your pregnant Sehun cant have dreams’. “no, plus what are you guys talking about? your doing what your parents want you guys to do” Kyuhyun shakes his head, “not me. Why do you think I’m going to the U.S? running a company its not my style” “and me at least I’m making a company, your keeping the ashes of a company”

 

“of a good company” Sehun adds on.

 

Baekhyun pushes Sehun aside, so it would be easy for him to run away. “Baekhyun!” Sehun runs after him. Some of the students turn to look at the couple, and begin to whisper. It seems that a running pregnant boy is quite funny to watch. “Baekhyun!” Sehun finally catches up to Baekhyun, when the latter was trying to open the door. “whats wrong?” “is it true?” Sehun looks at Baekhyun for him to finish to ask the question.

 

“is it true, that you can’t have dreams….because of me?”

 

“what?”

 

“your friends, they have dreams. things they want to do, you….you don’t. because of me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter