No No Myungsoo

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty much telling Mr. and Mrs. Byun about the pregnancy was easy. Although every time Sehun would speak, Mr. Byun would stare at him with an expression like ‘i want to cut your manhood’. Because come on, this is the second time it happened. And obviously there was nothing wrong with his baby Baekhyun, it was the dirty minded Sehun. At least thats what Mr. Byun thinks. The couple continue to hold hands, as they tell Baekhyun’s parents their plans.

 

Baekhyun search on the internet, about a school that helps pregnant people. Its so when young people get pregnant can attend school, without dropping out. Baekhyun had filled his application, and in a week he got a message from the school telling him he was in. Sehun also applied to a private school, to be exact it was the same school his dad went to. If he was going to take care of the ‘family business’, he need it all the help he could get.

 

Even if it means he won’t be with Baekhyun 24/7. However they get to see each other everyday after school, since Sehun said ‘no’ to housing. Mr. and Mrs. Byun also said they would help with everything they can. Which its a big help for the young teens, but there was still something bothering Sehun. And thats his parents. He doesn’t know how their going to react, and thats the thing that scares him. Although it doesn’t mean things would change, no matter what their answer is, Sehun is going to work hard for Baekhyun and his baby.

 

“you are….what?” Mrs. Oh asks, right when Baekhyun just finish explaining. “im pregnant ma’am” “again” she says not forgetting that fact. “yes” Baekhyun lowers his head a little, every time Mrs. Oh speaks its like a cold air hits Baekhyun’s face. And lets not mention Mr. Oh cold stone expressions. “come on mom, didn’t you hear? Baekhyun is going to a special school, and im moving to that school you guys always wanted me to go to”

 

“but his pregnant again!” Mr. Oh taps his wife’s hands, “calm down,” he turns to see his son. “everything sounds good, and we are 100% behind you guys. Sehun twice a week you can come to the company and be part of the meetings, how about that?” Sehun sits straight, “yes, father” both teens look at each with a smile, happy that everything is going okay. “hold on,” but Mrs. Oh was going to ruin this.

 

“with one condition”

 

Silence fills the room, the cold grey room. “you two have to get married” Baekhyun want it to laugh, its the 21 century people don’t have to get married to have kids. And when Baekhyun was first pregnant they didn’t ask this. So why now? “mom!” Mrs. Oh crosses her arms, “Sehun, im doing this for your own good. Having kids at your age!! whatever you do it reflect on us! get married, or we not going to help you. Thats my final word”

 

Sehun turns to Baekhyun, hoping the latter has something that can change her mind. The money that Sehun’s parents can provide would help them a lot. Sehun can’t see Baekhyun’s parents paying for everything, because he doesn’t have money to help or to pay. “we are sorry that you feel that way,” Baekhyun stands up, “but getting married, just because you are pushing us is not the way. Goodbye Mrs. Oh” Baekhyun waits for Sehun to follow him, but the latter is between staying and pleading to his mother.

 

“the necklace your wearing, is past down to generation to generation, you accepted that necklace why not accept the ring?” Baekhyun touches the necklace, and he wants to take the necklace off and just throw it to Mrs. Oh. But he stops himself. “mother stop, if Baekhyun doesn’t want to get married right now. Then i can’t push him, lets go Baek” Sehun stands up, and grabs Baekhyun’s cold hand. Sehun never really notice how his home can be this cold.

 

But having the sunshine with you all the time, you tent to notice things. “fine, Sehun go. But you won’t have any money from us” and with that the teens go home empty handed.

 

 

 

 

It was a Wednesday when Sehun surprise Baekhyun after school. The young future CEO was waiting outside, so both of them can walk home. Sehun been busy with studying, and taking test studying to midnight. It was hard to see Baekhyun. “do you want some ice cream?” Baekhyun shakes his head, instead he keeps his eyes on their hands. The way they feel, and the way they look so beautiful as they intertwine.

 

“hey, whats wrong?” Sehun stops him. He has this habit of putting his hands on Baekhyun’s face, because the latter has the habit of looking down when he feels sad. “did we do the right thing Sehun?” “huh?” Baekhyun sighs, “on not getting married? i mean, i know how much your struggling since the school is not cheap. And i know how much my parents are struggling to give us everything we need.” Sehun pulls Baekhyun into a hug, and that gives Baekhuyn some strength.

 

“we would get through this Baek, but im not going to push you into something we might regret later on”

 

“regret? Sehun, i would never regret it. I just…..we are 17 now….” Sehun Baekhyun’s hair, “wait here” he kisses Baekhyun in the forehead before he crosses the street, leaving Baekhyun not sure of whats going on. It was minutes later Sehun appears again out of breath, “come” Sehun holds Baekhyun’s hand, and they go the other opposite direction from home. “i always imagine buying you the biggest ring, but when i took my wallet out, the only ring i could afford was this,” Sehun takes a candy out of his pocket.

 

“a candy in a shape of a ring?” Baekhyun wants to smile so hard, because Sehun is being adorable. “yes, this is all i can give you right now Baekhyun. And i don’t want that…i want to make this right, and i know you don’t want to get married right now. I understand, so please give me a little more time so i can buy you a big ring” “Sehun, i don’t care about the ring…It could be this ring, it could be in a smaller ring, i don’t care. Im afraid that if we get married, and we have this kid. That the only reason why your staying is because you want to keep the imagine of ‘family perfect’.”

 

“never, Baekhyun. If im staying is because i love you.” Sehun pulls on Baekhyun to walk faster, “Sehun, hold on” “just walk fast Baekhyun” and with a grunt, Baekhyun follows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter