Doctor

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something inside Sehun starts to burn, it was the same fire he gets when he touches Baekhyun. It was incredible how just a light touch can bring this kind of feeling to him, and there was apart of him that wants to know if Baekhyun gets the same way. If he feels a burning sensation when Sehun touches him. But he quickly lets that thought go, because right now he has Baekhyun in his arms. And they both are so close to kiss, and Baekhyun doesn’t pull away.

 

It could be the chance Sehun was waiting for. It could be the start of something new, something Sehun lost and now he could get back. Still holding Baekhyun in his arms, Sehun starts to walk until Baekhyun’s back touches the other side of the black alley. Sehun hears how Baekhyun holds his breath, and it was just perfect. With his thumb Sehun traces Baekhyun’s lower lip, and smiles. There so soft, and all Sehun could think is how hard his going to kiss them.

 

He leads over and Baekhyun opens his mouth a little bit more, when a ‘hey there over here!’ interrupts them. Apparently not only one waiter was running after them, but two. “hey Baekhyun have you ever gotten in a fight?” Sehun looks at Baekhyun, not really waiting for an answer. The other waiter comes, and now there was two. Two against two. “are you going to pay?” Sehun shrugs “i don’t have any money”

 

The waiters start to approach them, and all Baekhyun’s heart can do is beat to the extreme. His stuck in thinking which arm he should use. Throw a left then right? or right and left? Sehun steps in front of Baekhyun a little to protect him. He was not going to get Baekhyun kill, this was an experience not a dead wish. One of the waters pick a bottle from the floor, and runs towards Sehun, the latter raises his arm to protect himself.

 

The strength of the waiter holding the glass, and how hard he hit it against Sehun’s arm, made the popular boy take some steps backwards. Now his expensive jacket smell like cheap alcohol. The other waiter puts Baekhyun in a headlock. Blocking Baekhyun from moving, and from breathing. Meanwhile Sehun battles with a waiter that has the other half of the glass bottle, sharp as a knife. Baekhyun has seen this on movies, but his not sure if its going to work.

 

But as cliche as ever he tries it. He steps on the waiter foot, but it wasn’t hard enough. The waiter laughs, and spins Baekhyun around, and smacks him around. The poor boy lands on the floor, with his lip bleeding. Sehun sees how the waiter who was fighting with Baekhyun, raises his leg to start kicking Baekhyun. Sehun grabs the hand of the person who he was fighting with, and with his other hand he grabs his neck. 

 

With all the strength of the world, Sehun starts to push the waiter but still holding him; and pushes him towards the man who was about to hit Baekhyun. Both of them fall to the floor, in that moment Sehun helps Baekhyun get up from the floor. Apparently the noise from the black alley was aloud that two cops appear. It was to late for Sehun and Baekhyun to run away, “i have four teenagers fighting in a black alley” one of the police officers says, into the walkie talkie he carries in his shoulder.

 

“roger that, bring them in” someone answer him. The two cops come towards the teenagers, they ask them if they ‘come with them nicely or they need the head cuffs’. All of them sigh, but they do follow the police on their own. Their not in a lot of trouble since their not adults yet, all they have to do is follow the police and wait. The other police that look to have a lower rank, opens the door of the cop car for them. All four of them smell like sweat, alcohol, and one of them was bleeding. And they still have to be in the back of the car. Which they barely fit.

 

 

 

When they get to the police they put Sehun and Baekhyun in one jail cell, and next to them they put the two waiters. “we didn’t do nothing wrong! they wouldn’t pay!!” one of the waiters comes close to the bars, “yeah! lets us go!!” “you were getting in a fight! we can’t let you go” the police officer goes to his desk to write down a report. “hey! is our right to have one phone call!” Baekhyun yells, he was pretty calm. He was even sitting down on the floor.

 

“no, Baekhyun. Your parents can’t find out about this”

 

“why not?”

 

“this is what teenagers do, we lie then we let our parents find out”

 

Baekhyun chuckles, “but why?”

 

Sehun flicks Baekhyun on the forehead, “because we think we smarter than them” the popular boy cleans Baekhyun’s small blood from the corner of his lip with his sleeve. “i didn’t even notice you were bleeding” Baekhyun makes a click sound with his lip, “don’t worry, it was fun. By the way, it seems like your good in fighting. It makes me wonder how many fights Jongin and you have gotten” Sehun closes his legs, “not a lot like you think.”

 

“really?”

 

Sehun just laughs. It was cool for Sehun to know that Baekhyun thinks of him like a bad boy who gets in a lot of fights for no reason. When every fight him and Jongin have themselves gotten into, was for a good reason. Its not a excuse, but Sehun is not the cold guy everyone still think he is. “hey! can we get our call?” Sehun yells, Baekhyun looks at him wondering the reason. “sure” the police office stands up from his desk, and opens the jail cell.

 

The law also says he has to give him five cents for the call. Sehun grabs them, and heads to the pay phone. Baekhyun just looks at him, wondering who is he calling. Then he remembers that his mother is a lawyer, and maybe thats the call Sehun was making. However it does seem a bit overboard that Sehun would call a lawyer, when their not in a lot of trouble. As Baekhyun was about to look down, two older woman come to the police station.

 

They talk to the police officer, then it clicks on Baekhyun’s head. Those are the waiters mothers. The police office opens their jail cell, and sets them free. Now Baekhyun gets it, the only way they can go home, is if an adult comes and picks them up. Sehun ends his phone call and comes inside the jail cell. He sits down on the floor next to Baekhyun again, but this time he puts his head back as he tries to take a nap.

 

“who did you call?”

 

“you’ll see” Sehun says without opening his eyes. Baekhyun sighs, and waits nervously.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter