14 & 15 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun kicks the blankets off, being in his room for a week is killing him. He couldn’t get up from his bed, only to go to the restroom. But even with then his mother would help him. The pregnant boy had enough of this, but he knows the life of his baby was more important than just being bored. So he sighs for the 100th time, and everything in. Baekhyun hears a soft knock, and it was his mother bringing him something to eat.

 

“how are you this morning?”

 

“bored”

 

Mrs. Byun puts the snacks in top of the night stand. “just hold on for a bit more Baekhyun” “i know, but since I’m here all bored and i can’t go downstairs. Can i call Chanyeol so he can bring me books from school? i don’t want to be behind when i go back” Mrs. Byun makes that face that the pregnant boy knows to well. She’s going to say no, and the conversation would end like that.

 

So Baekhyun knows he has to try again, “i won’t study to hard, i would just be skimming through the book” Mrs. Byun crosses her arms, “okay, fine. call Chanyeol” Baekhyun begins to clap all exited, but not because of the books. Mostly because he would hear the voice of his friend again. Mrs. Byun gives her son his cell phone, before she leaves the room to give him privacy. Baekhyun speeds dials Chanyeol.

 

“Baekhyun!!!”

 

“Chanyeol!!!”

 

They both scream through the phone, but the only person who was in public is Chanyeol. But he didn’t care. “so whats up?” “nothing, I’m laying down in bed. I never thought staying in my room would be this boring” Chanyeol chuckles. He remembers Baekhyun never wanting to go to school, and just wanting to stay in his room playing video games. Or reading comics. It makes him realize that what you want, is not always what you need.

 

“when would you be able to come back?”

 

“i don’t know, my mom is taking the whole ‘rest’ to seriously”

 

“although we miss you, we agree with your mom”

 

Baekhyun smiles, knowing that even in the hard times, he can always count on his friends. “okay, okay. I would rest. By the way can you get me two books from my locker?” “sure which ones?” Kris walks towards Chanyeol, seen Chanyeol talking with someone on the phone brings him curiosity. “who are you talking too?” Chanyeol puts his hand to cover Kris face, it was his way of saying ‘shh’.

 

“it doesn’t matter what books”

 

“okay, we would bring the books to you. See you after school” Kris starts to arm wrestle with Chanyeol, because the latter wants to talk to Baekhyun too. “oh Kris knows my locker combination” ‘stop’ Chanyeol murmurs to Kris, as he pushes away. “why does he know your combination and not me?” “because if you knew my combination you would be moving your things to my locker.” Chanyeol chuckles, cause it was true.

 

Kris raises his notebook, so he can start hitting Chanyeol with it. Chanyeol sees that, says ‘goodbye’ to Baekhyun really fast and hangs up. “sorry, too late” “your a you know that” Chanyeol sticks his tongue out, “whatever you have to say to him, you can do it after school” “good” Kris hugs his notebook with a smile, making Chanyeol raise his eyebrow. “what do you have in that notebook?”

 

“mind your own business”

 

“Kris show me!!” Chanyeol grabs the end of the notebook, and begins to pull. But Kris is not going to make the fight easy, he begins to pull in the other side. Either one of them wins, or the notebook rips in pieces. “why do you always want to know everything!” “because no one tells me anything!!!” Kris scoffs, “is because you have a big mouth” “and you have big feet” Kris fingers are slipping, he couldn’t believe Chanyeol was winning.

 

Kris growls, “fine” and lets go of the notebook, which it almost makes Chanyeol fall on his . Without having time to waste Chanyeol opens the notebook to the last pages, when he sees a beautiful drawing of a five year old girl. “is this…?” “yes, I’m basing them on Baekhyun and Sehun’s features” Chanyeol was amazed, if Baekhyun’s daughter ends up looking half like this, theres going to be a big problem with keeping the boys away.

 

“she looks really beautiful” Chanyeol eyes begins to get watery, so in that moment Kris takes his notebook away from Chanyeol’s giant hands(although Kris has bigger hands than Chanyeol) “so,” Kris cleans his throat “what did Baekhyun want?” Chanyeol chuckles a little feeling stupid for his watery eyes, he begins to clean them really fast. However it was to late, Kris already seen them. “he wants us to grab two books from his locker”

 

Kris nods, and walks to Baekhyun’s locker. Chanyeol breathes a couple of times before he chooses to follow Kris.

 

Kris stops in front of Baekhyun’s locker, and looks at Chanyeol. “what?” “turn around” Chanyeol gasps, “what? you not gonna let me see?” “no, if Baekhyun wants you to know the combination he’ll tell you” the latter gasps one more time, but this time louder before he turns around. Kris opens Baekhyun’s locker. He sees a white piece of paper, but doesn’t think much of it. He puts it between the pages of the history book.

 

“i think the history and math book are okay right?”

 

Chanyeol doesn’t turn around, “i don’t know, apparently you know more things about Baekhyun than me” Kris sighs, “let it go Chanyeol” Kris closes the locker ones the books are in his arms. “fine” Chanyeol turns around with his arms cross, and Kris knows what it really means. ‘Chanyeol is mad’. He probably give Kris the silent treatment, in the bright side Kris is going to have silence for the rest of the day.

 

“hi guys” Tao stands in front of them, “hi Tao” Kris greets him, “so when is Baekhyun going to have a baby shower?” “baby shower? don’t you think its a bit early for that?” Tao nods but his smile is hiding something, “why?” Chanyeol asks, “fine, i bought something the other day, and i guess i just want an excuse to give it to Baekhyun” “we would talk to Mrs. Byun about it, but when it comes to Baekhyun you don’t need an excuse to give him a gift” Kris comments.

 

“well tell me what Mrs. Byun says, i would love to help prepare the baby shower”

 

Chanyeol stretches his arm to stop the conversation, “if she says yes, you know who is not invited” “i know, don’t worry” Tao response, Kris nods more to himself than to Tao, and Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun slowly moves around the bed, he tries to find a good spot but the bed is to flat. Its been a week after all. Annoyed. Baekhyun thinks of letting things go, when he hears loud foots step coming. The pregnant boy sits on the bed, and waits for the door to fry open. Which it almost did. “Chanyeol!!!!” “my bacon!!” without any moment to waste, Chanyeol flies to Baekhyun’s arms.

 

Seconds later Kris enters the room too, with the books in his arms. “hey, hey is my turn” the latter puts the books in the night stand, and pushes Chanyeol away from Baekhyun. The pregnant boy laughs, before he hugs Kris. “we missed you” “i know i missed you guys too” with Mrs. Byun permission they are allow to stay for a bit. Chanyeol grabs the chair thats by the desk, and puts it in front of the bed and sits down.

 

“so how you feeling?”

 

“bored, but good”

 

Kris is in the middle of the whole conversation feeling weird about it, he goes and sits by Baekhyun’s feet. “how much longer do you have to stay here?” Baekhyun shrugs, “i don’t know, i hope i can soon go back to school.” “wait if it makes you feel better, Kris can show—-“ Kris slaps Chanyeol on his leg. And if didn’t bring curiosity to Baekhyun then, Kris is sure now Baekhyun is curious.

 

“show me what?”

 

“agh, i big scar on my leg,” Kris grabs his pants ready to roll them up “no thank you” Baekhyun looks away, “okay your missing it, Chanyeol i think is time to go” before Chanyeol can complaint, Kris grabs him by the arm and drags him out of the room. “they keep getting weirder, and weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter