11 & 12 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm water was losing its temperature, and Baekhyun knows he should soon leave the tub. But robbing the water in his stomach makes him feel at ease. He was only 11 weeks pregnant, and yet he was already feeling tired. He could only guess how the coming days would feel. Before he could worry even more his door flies open, “Sehun wants us to leave him alone?” Chanyeol shouts, feeling offended.

 

“he, wants us? us??” the tall boy laughs hysterically, “Chanyeol I’m taking a shower can you leave me alone?” Mrs. Byun had put ingredients in the water to relax the body, the water was in another color, which its hard for Chanyeol to see Baekhyun’s body. “so? thats not important right now Baekhyun! whats important is that Sehun thinks his to good for us!” “Chanyeol lets go” Kris appears just to take the giant away, so the pregnant boy can shower peacefully.

 

But it didn’t mean Chanyeol was going down quietly, he continues to shout ‘we gonna continue this conversation! you better believe it Baekhyun!’. The good news is that Mr. and Mrs. Byun are used to Chanyeol shouting, their so used to it that it became just another sound. Kris opens Baekhyun’s room door, and pushes the giant inside. “whats your deal?” Chanyeol sits on the bed, this was more than just letting Sehun get to him.

 

It was obviously about how Baekhyun’s stomach continues to grow, soon theirs going to be a child running around the house. Soon that child is going to call Chanyeol ‘uncle’. He wasn’t ready to be an uncle. “time is moving to fast, have you seen Baekhyun’s stomach?!!” Chanyeol hands begin to shake, “yes, i have” Kris sits down on the bed, also feeling the heavy world in his shoulder. “we are 16 Kris, we are suppose to worry about other things,”

 

“about what we want to be, or try to be popular” Kris chuckles, “thats a bit hard for us” “and having our first kiss, things like that” Kris turns to see his giant friend. And it must be because he want it Chanyeol to be quiet, or because it was one of Chanyeol’s wishes. With having this two thoughts in his head, Kris approaches Chanyeol and for lightly second both of their lips touch.

 

There now Chanyeol could say he got his first kiss at age 16. “wha-what what what what” Chanyeol stands up and points at Kris, like if he had committed a murder. “there you have your kiss, now we can focus on Baekhyun” before Chanyeol could freak out even more, Baekhyun enters his room as he dries his hair. “whats going on?” Chanyeol puts his hand down, and tries to calm down although his face still have signs of him freaking out. “nothing, i have to go home” and the giant speeds walks out of the room. Baekhyun didn’t want to know what was that about, Chanyeol always comes out with crazy things.

 

“so”

 

“so?” Baekhyun can hear the tone on Kris, and it wasn’t a good one. Because it was the tone that made Baekhyun tell him how he really feels, because for ones his deep voice becomes calm like an ocean. “i get it, no more talking about Sehun. You won’t hear his name coming out of my mouth, and i’ll try….” Kris sighs, “i’ll try to make Chanyeol shut up about the whole subject” which it was like praying for rain in Africa. “thank you” Baekhyun puts his towel in his chair, and runs to Kris’s arms.

 

“Baekhyun, darling” the two friends can hear Mrs. Byun coming up the stairs, “is your aunt,” Baekhyun raises his head, he was in trouble if his mother continues to talk. So he runs to the door, but it was to late Mrs. Byun was in front of him(Kris was by the bed, so she couldn’t see him). “your aunt wants to know if your coming right before you have the baby or you gonna wait” and no matter how many signs the pregnant boy did for his mother, it didn’t stop her from talking.

 

“what?”

 

“your going to visit your aunt?” Kris steps forward and its when Mrs. Byun realize her mistake. “he’ll call you later” Mrs. Byun says through the phone, and runs downstairs before Baekhyun can scream at her. Although she knows when Kris goes home, her son would want to have a long conversation with her. “why is your mom freaking out? is a good thing no? i mean you barely see your aunt since she——“ then it hits Kris.

 

“your moving to the U.S??!”

 

“yes”

 

“when was i going to know? or Chanyeol? wait…you werent planning on not telling us” Kris takes a step back, as he puts his hand in his heart. This time he wasn’t doing it to be dramatic. This time it really hurt that Baekhyun was going to leave, without telling anyone anything. “i was going to tell you guys, except not the place where i was going…I’m sorry….im really sorry Kris” Baekhyun sits on the chair next to his desk. It seems like everything the pregnant boy does is wrong, and it hurts people.

 

But his sincerity was real, and Kris can see that. “its okay…..its your life, but you have to understand that we are your friends, and we love you. And we worry about you, and all we want is for you to be happy” Kris grabs a hold of a small gentle hand that belongs to the pregnant boy. “i know” Baekhyun takes Kris hand and caresses his face with it. “please don’t tell Chanyeol” Kris nods, “okay, i’ll keep your secret but only because i hope you would change your mind”

 

He won’t, but Baekhyun didn’t want to admit that to Kris.

 

 

 

The next day, Sehun sits down in one of the benches. The air, and the leaves falling gives a perfect scenario to the handsome popular boy. Sometimes Tao would think how unreal Sehun looks, and how could someone be so beautiful as him. Sehun continues to read, as Tao sighs for the ninth time that day. He was and he would always be amaze at Sehun’s beauty. Tao takes his sit next to his boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter