33 Weeks pregnant or at least thats what Baekhyun thinks

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Byun puts Baekhyun on the bed, as she puts the blankets up to his big belly. “how you feeling Baekhyun?” the pregnant boy puts his hands on his stomach. He couldnt believe that his baby would be here soon. After all this time, he’ll be holding a baby on his arms. “i feel fine, but I’m forgetting something….i think I’m suppose to go to the store” Mrs. Byun sits down on the bed, “you still have the pregnancy brain, huh”

 

Each person is different when it comes to pregnancy brain. Mrs. Byun had pregnancy brain for two days, some people don’t even experience it at all. But in Baekhyun’s case, its been a week and it wasn’t helping with his nervousness. Mrs. Byun remembers commenting this to Sehun, but the poor boy couldnt do much since his always in the office or school. Mrs. Byun didn’t want to bother Sehun so much anyway, since now Mr. Oh is letting Sehun appeared in meetings, and business trips.

 

“okay, let me get my jacket so we can go to the store” Mrs. Byun stands up, and leaves the room. Baekhyun looks at his hands when out of nowhere he remembers why he needs to go to the store. “i need strawberries” the pregnant boy stands up, and heads downstairs without waiting for his mother. When Mrs. Byun returns to the room, she sees an empty bed. “Baekhyun?” with no answer, Mrs. Byun checks the restroom.

 

But it was empty. Panicking that his 33 weeks pregnant son is walking around alone, she speeds dials Sehun. For her luck, Sehun answers on the first ring. “hi Mrs. Byun” “Sehun, sorry for bothering you, but something happen” Sehun makes a gesture to his father, before he leaves the office. Mrs. Byun can hear the sound of the door opening and closing. Which makes her feel bad, in some way. “what is it? is Baekhyun okay?”

 

“yes, well…i kinda lost him”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“well, i left his room and when i came back he was gone”

 

“did you tried calling him?”

 

Mrs. Byun bites her nail, “he left his phone on his room” “okay, I’m gonna look for him you should stay at home in case he comes back” Mrs. Byun nods, and hangs up. Sehun sighs, not that he was mad but he was worry. He should’ve payed more attention to Mrs. Byun, when she made that comment about Baekhyun having pregnancy brain. Sehun hits himself in the forehead, as he enters to his father’s office again.

 

 

 

Baekhyun looks around the busy streets, that he doesn’t seem to remember. Although they look totally familiar. And they should, its the same streets he used to take to go to school. As Baekhyun looks around he sees a yellow balloon flying away. “balloons! thats what i need to buy” the pregnant boy follows the balloon, as he gets lost on the familiar streets. The air starts to pick up, taking the balloon in different directions. And as it continues to move around, slowly Baekhyun starts to lose his interest on the balloon.

 

“wait! thats right! i need food” Baekhyun his stomach, as it was hurting. “your hungry too huh” the pregnant boy scratches his head, trying to find the way to the store. “excuse me, are you lost?” Baekhyun turns around, and sees a beautiful woman. The way the light of the sun hits her creamy skin, was like god shinning down on an angel. “yes” “you must be looking for the shelter” Baekhyun nods, “i think i am” 

 

She giggles with a smile, and Baekhyun can’t help to think that maybe his daughter would had look like her. “come i take you, I’m actually the funder of that shelter” “wow, you are? you…you look so young” she giggles again, and it was like rain hitting down the concrete. It was peaceful, and yet beautiful. “well thank you for that, but I’m 27,” she hits herself in the forehead, like gesturing a ‘duh’. “I’m sorry i forgot to introduce myself, I’m Victoria Song”

 

“I’m Byun Baekhyun”

 

“and your baby?”

 

Baekhyun looks down, as he puts his hands on his stomach. “i still don’t have a name for him” “if you let me, i can help you” Baekhyun smiles as he nods. “okay, come my car is just around the corner” Victoria points at the direction, and Baekhyun follows her.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Sehun drives around the parking lot of every store he could think of. The good thing is that his father was okay with him leaving, even when they both were writing out the presentation for tomorrow. To be honest even if Mr. Oh wouldn’t have allow him, Sehun would storm out of that office without looking back. The other good thing was that he could drive now, and that his mother had bought him a car. They wanted to be sure if something would have happen with Baekhyun, Sehun would know how to drive the latter to a hospital.

 

As he drives around the parking lot of the store, for the third time. He calls Jongin, you’ll think Jongin would have pick up the first three times. But no. Sehun finds himself hearing the same thing, ‘please leave a message after the beep’. Having no more patience, Sehun decides to dial Kris.

 

“hey Sehun!”

 

“hey Kris, is Baekhyun with you?”

 

“Baekhyun? no…”

 

damn

 

“Baekhyun has a case of pregnancy brain, he run out of the house and we don’t know where he is”

 

“i’ll help you look for him, meanwhile check on the park, Baekhyun finds it peaceful there.”

 

“thanks” Sehun stops infront of a red light, as he hangs up. Sehun really hopes Baekhyun is on the park, and the pregnant boy waits for him. And they both stay sitting down, enjoying the beautiful day. That calms Sehun a bit, but when the light turns green again. He begins to worry again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter