Father

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"who did this to you!?!" Kris puts his hands in Baekhyun's shoulders, "tell me!!" Chanyeol pushes Kris away, "becareful his carrying a child!" he says as he hugs Baekhyun as a mother would do. "we turn our backs one moment and the next thing we know your carrying twins! oh my god" Kris panics like he was the father, he really couldnt breathe, and as he tries to get some air he only panics more.

"twins? im not carrying twins"

"how do you know?" Kris says waving his arms around, "okay everyone calm down!" "who is the father Baekhyun?" Chanyeol lowers his voice, "i cant tell you guys" "why not?" because the realization that he is only 16 enters his mind, there was no bright future anymore for him and he couldnt do the same to Sehun. 

"i just cant.."

"i swear Baekhyun if you dont tell us, i would find out and i'll make him take responsibility!" Kris warns Baekhyun, who would know Kris can be so overprotective. "okay, fine...but im not gonna tell you who it is until i tell the father" "what about your parents?" they won't be trill, but Baekhyun knows their not gonna throw him out of the house, or deny him as their child.

"hopefully when i tell Sehun we can tell our parents together" Chanyeol, and Kris freeze when they hear the name of the father. They couldnt believe it, after all the times they heard Baekhyun speak of his undying love for him. Baekhyun finally did it, and he end up with a kid. "Sehun? the father is Sehun!?" Kris yells, Chanyeol knows this conversation is not gonna end right now

So he runs to the door and locks it, "when and how!?" both of them push Baekhyun to the corner of the wall, "two weeks ago, in Jongin's party." "and!?" Baekhyun sighs, "we did it in Jongin's room, we were both drunk. And after we had , we fell asleep. I woke up in the morning to go downstairs to grab some food for him, but Jongin was sending everyone home, so I couldnt wake Sehun up,"

"and now he doesnt remember, and im carrying his kid" Baekhyun's face wrinkles, as he starts to cry. "im gonna get so fat" Chanyeol, and Kris wrap their arms around Baekhyun trying to cheer the boy up. "whatever happens Baekhyun, we would be by your side" their foreheads touch each other, making Baekhyun cry more.

 

By lunch time Baekhyun was hungry, pale and still wanting to vomit. Not as much as before, but certain smells did made him puke. Since outside was cold, they open the gym where you can pretty much do anything you want. Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin are in the corner of the gym. "today im gonna ask Tao out"

"yeah right" Jongin has his back against the wall, as his usual arm is around his babe. "im serious, how can i be 'me'," Sehun points at himself like if he was a god.  "when i cant even ask him out" "first, dont point at yourself like that, plus you shouldnt ask him, you should just kiss him and say 'you and me are going on a date tonight'" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. He remembers Jongin asking him out, but he doesnt remember Jongin being that cool.

There was alot of sweating, and stuttering. Thats what Kyungsoo remembers. Baekhyun enters the gym as he looks around, he sees Sehun and his friends laughing. He takes a big breath before he walks towards them. Jongin stops laughing when he sees a figure behind Sehun, "hi" Sehun and Kyungsoo turn to look at the visitor.

Sehun likes to take his shoes off, whenever he can, his not quite allow. So he has half of his feet inside his shoes, and the other he has it out. When Baekhyun moves to Sehun's side, he can smell his stinky socks. "can i talk to you in private?" Jongin, and Kyungsoo get ready to stand up, to leave them alone. Sehun raises his hand, "its okay they can hear"

Baekhyun looks at them, before he turns to look at Sehun. "okay..." he touches his stomach, trying to get the guts from their unborn child. "Sehun, im pregnant" Sehun doesnt say anything. In fact he worries more in putting his shoes on, so he can run. Jongin noticing this runs towards his friend, as Kyungsoo pulls Baekhyun aside to give them enough space to talk.

"what are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter