6 YEARS LATER

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun!! Baekhyun!!” Sehun enters the house shouting for his husband. “Baekhyun!” Sehun opens every room in the house, but there was no answers coming from Baekhyun. Which somehow it brings relieve to the blonde boy. He can just imagine how Baekhyun would act when he finds out that his 6 year old son, is lost. “Sehun, why are you shouting?” Baekhyun opens the backdoor, bringing his other 6 year old daughter. Yungbaek.

 

“oh nothing, i just…got scared since i couldnt find you”

 

Baekhyun smiles, “i was just playing outside with Yungbaek” Baekhyun lets go of his daughter’s hand, so she could run to his dad. She was 6 years old, but she looks younger. She was born premature, so her body was small, compared to other six year old. But that didn’t stop her from running around just like any other kids. Or even stopping from messing around with Yonghun. Twin love of course. “oh hey beautiful” Sehun carries his daughter. “hey Baekhyun, have you ever thought of having another kid?”

 

“another kid? we have two perfect healthy kids. I think thats enough”

 

shoot.

 

“by the way, wheres Yonghun?”

 

“about that….he wasn’t a good son anyway, why not get another?” Baekhyun takes one step, that echoes in Sehun’s ears. “Oh Sehun! what did you do?!!!” Sehun puts Yungbaek down, so he can run. But Baekhyun grabs him before the latter could escape. “i lost him” “what did you mean you lost him?” Sehun sighs, and he looks down. He always imagine himself as a great father. Always been there for their kids.

 

So they won’t feel the same way Sehun felt when he was growing up. And here he is, scared to tell Baekhyun that he lost his kid. “i only took my eyes for a second, i swear” “no you were probably talking in the phone!” Sehun really want it to say, ‘same difference’ but he also wants to live. “and when i came back he was already gone” “came back??! i can’t believe you Sehun!” Baekhyun grunts, as he takes his cell phone out. “who are you calling?” Sehun gets close to Baekhyun.

 

“my parents, they can help us find Yonghun” Sehun takes Baekhyun’s phone away from him. He knows if Mr. Byun finds out, he’ll probably choke Sehun to death. “no, lets find it ourselves” Sehun looks to the clock, by 3’clock Baekhyun’s parents are going to come home. So they have two hours to find Yonghun. “look Baekhyun, dogs travel miles and miles to get reunited with their families” Baekhyun slaps Sehun on the head.

 

“our son is not a dog!”

 

“okay, ouch” Sehun touches his head. “okay, now tell me all the places you went”  Baekhyun grabs Yungbaek’s hand along with the keys for the car. All he hopes that its not to late, and Yonghun is still in the mall. “everything was going okay and smooth, he was excited…” Sehun starts with his story following behind Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

-AN HOUR BEFORE

 

 

“so where do you want to go?” Sehun grabs his son’s hand, as they walk around the mall. It was unusually empty for a friday afternoon, but it was nice being able to walk around the mall without having anyone pushing you. “I’m 6 years old dad, toys are my best friends” Sehun throws his head back as he chuckles. “okay, okay…lets go” Yonghun starts to pull on his father’s hand, so they can walk faster. Sehun lets himself get pull, since this what Baekhyun usually does. And he wasn’t going to change the patter now.

 

Sehun feels happy, being here with his son. And although he has to admit to himself, he didn’t like the idea when Baekhyun brought the subject up. Sehun was to tired to go anywhere, since most of the time his in the company. Working on papers, or going to boring meetings with his father. So now having a free day, he wanted to lay down in bed for the whole day. And cuddle with Baekhyun. Sure he loves his kids, but when is he ever going to get another free day?

 

“dad, after this can we go eat?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter