7 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stands infront of the mirror, brushing his teeth as fast as he can. Now that he has his little bump, that by the away it shows more when his laying down, he does everything slow. Even when his mother told him he didn't have to do that, but it was something that bother Baekhyun if he didn't. Which brings him here, late for school.

His two arms grow tired, since one of his hands is brushing his teeth, and the other one is holding his bagpack. Baekhyun spits in the sink, opens the faucet and cleans the spit after he cleans his mouth. He gets out of the restroom running just to bump into his mother. "Baek, be careful" "sorry mom, im late so i have to hurry up"

Baekhyun turns to the stairs, as every step he takes it slow. "Baek, wait" the pregnant boy turns to his mother, "a pregnant lady is waiting for you down stairs" "pregnant lady?" Baekhyun walks down and he sees her, it was one of the couples from parenting class. "hi" the pregnant woman has trouble standing up, even with the help of her husband.

She is so close in giving birth. "hi," she takes a small breath. "im sorry for coming out announce. I ask the doctor for your address" "what brings you here?" The pregnant woman looks at her husband as she rubs her giant belly, "as you can see im about to give birth, and i thought you can come to our birth" Baekhyun looks at her with gratitude, but he was gonna turn the request down.

"i know in those birth rooms are full with family, it be rude for me to be there"

"no not at all, plus im having my baby in my house, in my bathtub"

Baekhyun read about that in a book. Giving birth in a tub with water to the ankles. Apparently alot of people do this even when doctors tell them not to. Since its a self birth thing. "i be very happy if you can come, as you can see i dont have alot of time." "i dont know..." the pregnant woman pouts. She is ready to beg, and it didn't sound right to Baekhyun for a pregnant woman to beg.

"okay, i'll go"

The pregnant woman hugs Baekhyun, with both of their bumps bumping together. "you can bring someone with you if you want, and here is my address" Baekhyun grabs the piece of paper, "i have to go and get everything ready" the couple wave goodbye. Now who was Baekhyun going to take?

 

Baekhyun sees Kris sitting next to the window drawing as always, "hey" Kris raises his eyes from his notebook, looking at the more noticeable bump since Baekhyun is sitting down. Kris hand flies to Baekhyun's stomach, which only makes the pregnant boy slap Kris hand. "Kris, people" Kris looks around. Even when it was self study, and some students left the classroom to go to the library or to walk around.

Their was still people in the classroom. "sorry, its just your belly is growing" "talking about growing bellies, would you like to come with me to see someone give birth?" Kris face changes completely and not in a good way, "you want me to get scar for life?" Baekhyun looks at Kris with come-on-Kris-dont-exaggerate-  "sorry Baek but no" and he goes back to his drawing.

Baekhyun sees no point in arguing so he leaves. He walks around trying to look for his other tall friend. And just how he imagine, Chanyeol is sitting in the grass behind the english building. "hey" "how is baby Baek doing?" Chanyeol puts his notebook away, "good, growing. Hey Chanyeol would you like to come with me to see someone give birth?"

Chanyeol makes his -duh- expression, "of course! this would come as a great inspiration for my sci fi story, and more for the alien part" Baekhyun chuckles, "wait, sci fi? is that why Kris is not with you?" "yeah, he thinks i betray him because now i like sci fi too" Baekhyun pats his tall dorky friend in the back. Meanwhile in one of the classrooms, Sehun puts a box in Tao's desk.

"what is this?"

"for the time i had to run out of our date"

Tao smiles, remembering that 'i'll make it up to you, i promise'. The chinese boy opens the box and sees a necklace with the letter 'S', "S?" Sehun nods, "yeah, so everyone knows your my babe" Tao puts the necklace on, and a feeling of love begins to run in his veins accelerating his heart. Because there was nothing greater than being Sehun's 'babe'.

"i need to look in the mirror, i'll be back" Tao stands up, and turns to the direction of the restroom. In that moment Baekhyun is coming back from talking to Chanyeol. Tao stops and waves to Baekhyun, the pregnant boy waves back. "hi" "oh my god look your stomach" even when it was barely noticeable, it was noticeable for the people who spend alot of time with Baekhyun.

"yup" Tao touches Baekhyun stomach, the pregnant boy looks down looking at Tao's hand. Baekhyun raises his eyes to tell Tao something when a shiny necklace catches his eyes, "S?" Tao looks at Baekhyun confused, "huh?" "your necklace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter