Old dreams, new hopes

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 3 YEARS LATER

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun holds his kids hands, as they runs down the halls of the company. “run kids, run!” why did Baekhyun had to look for the camera in the last minute? If he had done it when Sehun begged him to look for it, he wouldn’t be running late. But sure the drama he was watching yesterday was so good, he couldnt focus on Sehun. “hold the elevator!” Baekhyun yells, the kind blonde woman holds the doors open to let Baekhyun and his kid go in.

 

The geeky boy hasn’t seen her before, but for sure he'll mention her to Sehun. “okay, guys what are you gonna do when dad is named the CEO of the company?” “hug him tight” Yungbaek says, Baekhyun nods as he fixes her red bow. “and what are you not gonna do?” “cry” the geeky boy says ‘thats right’ as he fixes himself. Wearing a tie wasn’t his thing, neither wearing a suit. He leaves ‘looking like a grown up’ to Sehun.

 

But since it was an important day, he everything in. Yonghun holds Baekhyun’s hand, as Yonghun plays with the golden wedding ring. The doors open and everyone waits for Baekhyun and his kids to leave the elevator first. After all Baekhyun was married to Sehun, the soon to be CEO. The geeky boy sighs in relieve when he enters the room, because they still haven’t named Sehun as the new CEO. An older man comes to the podium, and thats when everyone just quiets down.

 

Baekhyun, and his kids stay in the back having a better view. Kris starts to look around to see if Baekhyun had made it, when Chanyeol points to Baekhyun. Both giants wave their hands, but immediately turn around so the people behind can still hear and see what the older man is saying. “lets welcome our CEO Mr. Oh” everyone in the room begin to clap, and two chanting voices say ’grandpa! grandpa’. “today is a special day. Is a day that i been waiting for as a father. To pass down the torch, and the wisdom to my only son, and to only hope that he would not fail”

 

“and to make me proud, with or without his mistakes. To my son, to my CEO, i’ll be waiting to see what you accomplish,” Mr. Oh looks behind him, where Sehun waits patiently to make his speech. “come here my son” Mr. Oh opens his arms, and Sehun chuckles before he hugs his father. Aloud sound of clapping, rings around the room. Mr. Oh and Sehun shake hands, as the flashing lights blind them. Minutes later Sehun walks to the podium.

 

“thank you, thank you” 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin run inside but no one pays attention to them, only Baekhuyn. Kyungsoo murmurs a ‘sorry’. Sehun cleans his throat as he leans into the microphone. “Back when i was sixteen years old, I had this mental picture of the family that, if I was lucky enough, one day I would end up with. Pretty much the meaning of ‘perfect family’ to me was no husband, no kids,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter