Skip 19 weeks, let’s go to 20 weeks

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what happened?!” Sehun enters the hospital as his heart freaks out, and the faces of Baekhyun’s parents are not helping. “Chanyeol! tell me what happened!?” Sehun sees Chanyeol sitting on the floor, so the popular boy grabs Chanyeol by the collar and pulls him up to speak. Chanyeol doesn’t even look at Sehun, because his tears cloud his sight. “its all my fault…..my fault…” Chanyeol continues to murmur. Mrs. Byun comes towards them, and breaks them apart.

 

“Sehun…” she whispers, but her voice continues to sound broken. Sehun finally lets go of Chanyeol, he gives small steps but his legs couldn’t move. He was dragging his own legs, to the point when he couldn’t anymore. He drops to the floor, and feels hands on his shoulders. Sehun slowly turns to the hands, and breaks. He starts to breath hard, supposedly that was going to help him not to cry. But he was wrong, because his tears begin to cover his eyes.

 

And between every breath, you can hear ‘its my fault.’

 

 

 

48 HOURS EALIER (two days)

 

“Baekhyun! your still studying?” Mrs. Byun enters her sons room, thinking he’ll be so deep in his sleep. But the pregnant boy was still trying to put information in his head, from three different books. “I’m almost done, mom” Baekhyun says as he continues to write as fast as he can. But his hand was so tense. “but darling is 10pm….you need your rest” the pregnant boy hits his book with his free hand, “mom! tomorrow i have an important test, i have to study as much as i can”

 

Mrs. Byun pats her son in the back softly, “okay, okay…but make it quick” and although she wasn’t entirely okay with this, she leaves Baekhyun alone so he can finish studying. Lately his been falling behind with everything. School, friends. All he wants is to sleep all the time, and his feet hurt a lot. Thankfully the teachers understand Baekhyun’s situation so they are giving him extra time, with all the homework.

 

But as he tries to finish the homework he has behind, he still needs to do the new homework. And that only brings more pressure to Baekhyun. And thats when the headaches come. The good thing is Sehun is giving him time. That note shock him and he expected to see Sehun in front of his house the very next day, asking him to let him be involve with the pregnancy. But that wasn’t the case, not at all. Not even when they would see each other in school.

 

And that help Baekhyun a lot. He didn’t need more pressure.

 

 

Baekhyun waits in front of the classroom, with his notebook reviewing his notes. Yesterday he fell asleep after 3am. And although he feels his eyes are burning from the lack of sleep, he still tries to push more knowledge inside his head. “the formula for the area of a triangle, ½ × b × h” Baekhyun whispers. “the circumference of a circle 2 X——“ the pregnant boy hears someone coughing, he looks at up and sees Sehun who had his hands behind his back. Baekhyun didn’t find it weird.

 

“good morning”

 

“good morning…”

 

“good luck on the test, although i doubt you’ll need luck”

 

“thanks” Baekhyun closes his notebook, he didn’t want to seem like he need it to study a lot. After all Baekhyun was pretty smart, the kind of smart people fight to be partner with, when they have to do a school project. “um…this is for you” Sehun puts his hands up front, and shows Baekhyun the pretty flowers. Baekhyun hesitates but ends up taking them. “thank you, their lovely” Sehun smiles, the flowers were a success.

 

“well bye…” Sehun waves his hand like a five year old, before runs out of there like the place was on fire. Baekhyun stands there and smells the flowers, “someone got flowers” Kris teases, “from who?” Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun puts them down, and pretends that they are nothing. But it was hard. Because he has never gotten flowers, and this flowers are beautiful. “um…from Sehun” Kris and Chanyeol turn to look at each other, and they begin to spazz like crazy fangirls.

 

Of course they are all acting, and they really want it to bug Baekhyun. “oh, Baekhyun i love you so much” Chanyeol tries to make his voice sound like Sehun, and even when it didn’t come out the same. Because come on Chanyeol is a big goof ball, and Sehun is quiet and classy. But either way it bug Baekhyun. “oh yes, i love you too Chanyeol” Kris tries to play along too, but he ends up saying the wrong name. Chanyeol and Baekhuyn look at Kris, and their eyes are about to pop out.

 

“I MEAN, i mean Baekhyun….” silence fills them, “guys come on.. me and Chanyeol? thats crazy, come on” Baekhyun tries to swallow that smirk, and nods. “are you guys ready for the test?” Chanyeol cleans his throat, after all Kris was the one who said his name. “i feel good about it, and you?” Baekhyun makes a raspberry sound, “i got this” but he didn’t. He was nervous, but he wasn’t going to show that. “well we have to go to the classroom we are assign to, see you later Baekhuyn”

 

Baekhyun waves goodbye to his friends. Baekhyun sees he only has two minutes left, so he uses that opportunity to study.

 

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

“what did the doctor said?” Sehun finally could talk, although his tears still take a big out of him. “he hasn’t come out yet….” Mrs. Byun leans over her husband, who had his arm around her. His been quiet since the moment Baekhyun enter the hospital. He was never really good at showing his emotions, and he was trying to think positive. But Sehun knows ones the doctor comes out, and if he brings bad news his father is going to crumble.

 

“whats going on! how is Baekhuyn!?” Kris comes running, as he yells. No one want it to tell him not to yell, because everyone just want it to yell. “we don’t know yet” Kris hits the wall with his fist, and his sweating and out of breath. But mostly worry, and all he want it was to punch something. They are in the fifth floor, the elevator doesn’t work and the halls are empty. This was the worst moment of their lives.

 

 

 

 

24 HOURS EARLIER (one day)

 

“hey Sehun!” Jongin raises his chin as in a very mellow way to say hi. “i see you couldn’t wait until you got home to smoke” Sehun really didnt want to do weed anymore, Baekhyun was actually talking to him more and more and he didn’t want to ruin that. “i got the results for my test, and i did really well....Actually i did excellent” “wow” Kyungsoo enters the old room, with his test on his hand. He also did excellent. “you did it babe!!” Jongin hugs Kyungsoo and lets the weed burn, so they can continue to get hide.

 

They are not worry if they get caught, because well it was going to be hard when they are in the old part of the school. Also known as the haunted place. It was a rumor Jongin and Sehun had started, because every time someone wanted to fight them they would take them there. Or they would arrange the fight there, most of the time the other guys never showed up. “how about you?” Jongin stops kissing his boyfriend, and turns to his friend.

 

“um….i did okay….” and Sehun takes his test out of his pocket, he did better than Jongin and Kyungsoo combined. The test had four subjects. Math, science, history, and reading. Depending on what your results are they’ll know what kind of classes your taking next year. And most important is to know if your going to repeat the year, or move on to 11th grade. And since Sehun did a really amazing job, it would mean he can take senior classes.

 

Which means he can graduate early.

 

“wow!! your a genius” Jongin takes Sehun’s test to look at it more closely. Since the numbers are kind of moving around, the weed is taking its a effect. “well i wouldn’t say genius, but yeah I’m badass” “so why are you trying so hard?” Kyungsoo asks, “for Baekhyun. I want to show him, that I’m doing good in school. In fact my father ask the executive to show me around the company. Since one day I’m going to take over. After i graduate from college of course”

 

Jongin begins to clap, “Mr. CEO” Sehun hits him in the arm, “shut up” the popul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter