9 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“because…Because i like you”

 

Baekhyun’s stare haunts Sehun, time has stop and both of them are waiting for an answer. The pregnant boy breaks the silence with a cough, and turns his gaze somewhere else. “we…we both have said things, we might not mean. Lets just talk about them tomorrow, when we are both calm” Sehun chuckles dramatically, “what?!” he couldn’t believe he just confess his feelings towards Baekhyun, and the latter pretends nothing happen.

 

“you don’t like me Sehun, you just think you do”

 

Sehun is about to pull his million dollar hair, “I’m sick and tired of you, and Jongin telling me how I’m suppose to feel! you don’t know what happens to me when i look at you” Baekhyun leaves the door step, and just walks away, “hey wait!” Sehun grabs Baekhyun’s arm, and spins him around. “thats all? thats all you gonna say to me after i confess to you?” the pregnant boy looks down, just wanting for Sehun to let him go so he can run back home.

 

“fine, if you don’t accept my feelings…then its better for both of us not to see each other again.” Sehun finally lets go of Baekhyun, “have a good life Baekhyun, you and my kid” the popular boy waits for a second, waits for Baekhyun to tell him ‘to stay’ but he doesn’t. Instead Baekhyun turns around and takes the road home. They say the first heartbreak is the hardest, now Sehun knows their right.

 

 

 

And that was how days went on, neither of them talked. They pretty much act like neither of them had a conversation about their true feelings. But one thing was for sure, whether Baekhyun wants to admit it or not, Sehun was right. Baekhyun pulls him, just for him to push the latter away again. It was a sick way in showing how scared Baekhyun was of actually someone liking him back.

 

Sehun sits down in any table, because he was the popular boy in school so the popular table was anywhere he seats. Tao takes his spot next to Sehun, and he begins to eat. Sehun as the good boyfriend just waits for Tao to finish. Lately Sehun wasn’t hungry. “hey did you see? that geeky boy…whats his name?” One guy says as he takes his spot in the other side of the table, his two friends sit next to him.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“yeah him” the guy snaps his fingers hearing the right name. “his pregnant” Tao looks at Sehun for some kind of expression, but there was none. “who would have with him?” his friend response, “i don’t know, he does have a cute ” all the three friends laugh, and now Tao was really scared. He was waiting for Sehun’s breaking point. “well i bet the hormones are killing him, maybe i should ask if he needs someone to relieve his needs”

 

One of the friends hit him playfully, “you gonna do it with a pregnant person, gross” and more laughter comes out of the three friends. And Sehun remains frozen. Which now Tao doesn’t know if he should be happy that Sehun actually can control his feelings, or worry that he can. “hey Sehun lets go” Tao stands up, and links arms with the latter. In case Sehun would jump those three guys, as soon as he stands up.

 

They walk out of the cafeteria safe and sound. Tao suggest to walk around since they still have time before their break ends. As they walk around the halls, a familiar pregnant boy was coming towards them. And the more they walk, the more Tao can hear the whispering of the students seen Baekhyun with a belly. Tao stops when Baekhyun was inches away, but the pregnant boy didn’t stop. And neither did Sehun.

 

Tao stands in the middle of the hall confused. And he knows Sehun is not going to tell him anything, and its like he has a great relationship with Baekhyun, so thats a dead end. Tao does think of other two people who might help. The latter turns around, and goes to the third floor to Chanyeol’s classroom. He has seen Chanyeol, and Kris always hanging in there playing weird card games.

 

Tao enters the room, and sees the other tall boys in the corner playing the usual card game. “hey guys” “oh hey” they both say at the same time, without taking their eyes away from their cards. “is something wrong with Sehun, and Baekhyun?” “no, why do you ask?” Kris puts two cards down, and Chanyeol grunts. “well because Baekhyun, just walk pass me and Sehun and they both ignore each other”

 

“don’t worry Tao, their always getting mad at each other” Chanyeol comments, “are you sure? this actually looks mad” “look right now Baekhyun hormones are higher than any normal person. I bet tomorrow they’ll be back to normal” Kris puts the rest of his cards down, and raises his hands up high yelling ‘i win! i win!’. But Tao cant seem to let it go, there was something that was telling him not to let things go.

 

And he should be, because the next day it was the same. Sehun show less and less expressions. Baekhyun spend more of his time reading baby books, ignoring the whispering. But having Kris and Chanyeol by your side it was easy to forget. But finally this awful week has end it, which it was a nice rest for Baekhyun. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter