3 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first week was pretty much simple, it was the second week where Baekhyun found himself with 'morning sickness'. To the point Baekhyun was so afraid to open his eyes in the morning. There was no bright side in those three days, it was morning sickness and things tasting sour. He was literally in a diet, without wanting to be in one. Baekhyun couldnt have cereal anymore since milk tasted sour

He couldnt have eggs without wanting to throw up, fruit and water is all he could eat. Those three days were the longest days for Baekhyun, although those days were hard for him, but just looking how his body is changing made him smile. His stomach didnt show any signs yet, but when Baekhyun would get dress every morning he would look at his stomach.

Baekhyun couldnt wait to get his bump. There was times when he would lean back pushing his stomach to the front to make his body look fat. It was the only way to make a bump. He did it so often that thats the only reason he got caught by his parents. Baekhyun was not going to tell them yet, not until Sehun would be ready.

But when his mother open that door, and sees what Baekhyun is doing the realization hit her so fast she couldnt react. "mom, i--" "YoonJae!" Mrs. Byun yells calling her husband, "downstairs! now" Baekhyun pulls his shirt down, and exits his room following his mother. Mr. Byun exits his studyroom which is downstairs, he sees his wife and a very nervous Baekhyun going to the livingroom.

"whats the matter?" he asks, his wife makes a sign for him to sit down. "call him!" Baekhyun knows exactly what that means, he takes his cell phone out and texts Sehun. Who insisted Baekhyun to call him if he sick, or if he needs something. After all this was the meaning of being 'involved'.

From: Baekhyun
001798560
To: Sehun

'Sehun my parents know, they want to meet you :S'

 

Meanwhile Sehun was having the time of his life, since he wasnt going out with Baekhyun he was free to go out with Tao. His crush. Sehun realize that life is short, and sometimes it can surprise you(not always in a good way, although he doesnt hate having a baby) so he need it to act fast and just ask Tao out. Now he finds himself sitting down in a bench as his tongue is shove down in Tao's troat.

He always wonder what Tao taste like, and now he knows. The taste is sweet, and a 1/3 of cinnamon. The more Sehun pushes inside, the more he can hear Tao begging for air but neither of them stop. Not until Sehun's phone begins to vibrate, Tao pushes him "answer it" the lack of air is making him see white.

Sehun smirks, as he grabs his phone. He reads the text, and all he does is stand up. No one knows apart from Sehun's friends, and Baekhyun's. Baekhyun didnt want anyone else to know, but sooner or later people are going to start to notice his stomach. But they are going to try to push this secret so down, for as long as they can.

"i...i have to go"

"why? i was going to invite you to my house. My parents are not home"

Sehun closes his eyes, he can totally picture Tao in his arms. "no i really have to go"

"are you sure?"

"yes.....wait"

Tao stands up ing his shirt, "no i really have to go" Sehun swallows hard, and just runs out of there. He feels pain in his thighs as they rub together hurting his hard on. All he knows is that he cant stop, or he knows his going to run back to Tao. Although it sounds much safer than being with Baekhuyn's parents right now. His own parents dont know, but its not like their at home all the time to find out.

He hopes they dont beat the crap out of him, at least not the face since thats his money maker. As he gets closer, and closer to Baekhyun's house he slows down. He cool's down, fixes his hair and knocks on Baekhyun's door. By the second knock Mr. Byun opens the door. Sehun jumps as soon as he sees him.

He was tall, and you could see his muscles under the white longsleeve shirt. Nothing like he imagine Baekhyun's father to be. "hi, sir" Sehun cleans his throat. Mr. Byun pulls Sehun inside the house, and takes him to the livingroom. Baekhyun is sitting down next to his mother, not having the guts to look at Sehun.

"this is the guy?" Mrs. Byun points at Sehun, Baekhyun nods. "oh my god, he is so handsome!!" Baekhyun raises his head, her mother has her hands in her face and open. "our grandchild is going to be soo cute!!" Sehun pushes his bangs away from his eyes, making Mrs. Byun squeal. "welcome to our family!" She wraps her hands around Sehun. Well that was easy thats all Sehun could think of, of course loving the hug too.

Mr. Byun cleans his throat, and his wife stops hugging Sehun. Sehun stops smiling, and looks at Mr. Byun with careful eyes. Any movement can cause Mr. Byun to throw a punch. "are you going to marry my child?" "daddy!" Baekhyun yells, feeling abit ashame. He didnt want to push Sehun to something he didnt want. After all their only 16.

"what? i have the right to ask"

"Sir, with all respect i told Baekhyun i would take care of the child. But it seems like he just wants me to be there like a friend"

"Baekhyun!" Mrs. Byun yells at her son, it was a big decision. "well, if my son thinks that way, he has his reasons" "YoonJae!" YoonJae looks at his wife with a 'what' expressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter