Its okay Baekhyun, its love

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“okay lets go to sleep” Sehun closes the door of Baekhyun’s room, a room that the teenagers share together. Baekhyun fixes himself in the bed, and when he was ready, Sehun turns the lights off and runs to the bed. He had this habit of jumping in the bed, and make Baekhyun bounce. Which he hates. Kinda of. Sehun kicks his part of the blanket to his feet, and like every night he hugs Baekhyun. Because hearing Baekhyun’s heart beat was now Sehun’s favorite lullaby.

 

“good night”

 

Baekhyun holds his breath for a moment, as he continues to motivate himself. “come on Byun Baekhyun, you can do it!” after all, this was healthy. And the doctor told him to get intimate with Sehun. And Baekhyun really didnt want to continue to feel like . So he slowly begins to caress Sehun’s stomach, and the latter didn’t seem to mind. Taking that as a ‘go’, Baekhyun lowers his hand to the popular boy’s pants.

 

The sound of a zipper going down, and Baekhyun holding his breath is what surrounds the room. Its Baekhyun’s cold hand that makes Sehun open his eyes, “Baekhyun?” the latter puts his index finger in Sehun’s lips, to shush him. “let me touch you” Baekhyun says, but its not like he was actually going to wait for Sehun to say ‘yes’. Because his hand was already inside Sehun’s pants, and it was starting to caress Sehun’s .

 

And Sehun was getting lost in the touch, when he shakes his head. “no, no Baekhyun stop” Sehun takes Baekhyun’s hand away from his pants, and decides to stand up and turn the lights on. “what are you doing?” he asks, as he zips his zipper. “what? i can’t touch you?” “yes….no….well, why all of sudden?” “i just didn’t think i had to ask you, but okay. Sehun do you want to have with me?” Sehun stands there, wondering how to deny something he wants so much.

 

“i….i think its best for me to sleep on the couch tonight” Sehun goes back to the bed to grab one of the pillows. “what? really Sehun? is it because we are my parents house? its okay Sehun, my parents are not home.” Baekhyun grabs Sehun’s hand, and tries to slowly pull him back to bed. And it was just so hot how Baekhyun was kinda begging. He was begging to be touch, by Sehun. And just thinking about it this way, would make Sehun’s skin burn.

 

His surprise the house is not on fire right now. But he made a silent promise. If somehow Baekhyun takes Sehun, his going to make things right. If he was going to sleep with Baekhyun, it was going to be because Baekhyun belongs to Sehun and Sehun belongs to Baekhyun. And right now their nothing. Practically Sehun is just a friend who is trying to make Baekhyun happy again. So with all the will in the world, Sehun takes his hand away. “good night Baekhyun”

 

And Sehun walks away trying to figure what his going to do with the Baekhyun cause.

 

 

 

 

The next morning Mrs. Byun finds Sehun laying down on the couch. The couch was not long enough for Sehun, so one of his legs was touching the floor. It breaks Mrs. Byun’s heart to see Sehun like that. She was starting to really care for the latter, and she knows her son might not be a easy person sometimes. Which is why she thinks Sehun is sleeping on the couch. With tenderness Mrs. Byun starts to shake Sehun.

 

“Sehun” she whispers, “Sehun wake up” Sehun opens one eye first, as he stretches. He really doesn’t know whats going on. “Sehun, don’t sleep there, come” Mrs. Byun helps Sehun stand up, by now the popular boy has his two eyes open but he was still disorient. “i know sometimes its hard with Baekhyun, so i was talking to Mr. Byun and we think is best if you take the old room thats next to Baekhyun’s” Sehun hugs the blanket, as they walk upstairs.

 

His own room. He didn’t expect for Mr. and Mrs. Byun to give him a room, or to give something. Staying in their house was enough, actually allowing him to be with Baekhyun was enough. “it was going to be Baekhee’s room, but i think you should have it” Mrs. Byun opens the room, and the room was good size. It doesn’t compare to Sehun’s room. Because well you would have to put Baekhyun’s room, plus this room, and half of Mrs. Byun’s room, to be the same size as Sehun’s old room.

 

“i know theres still things we have to clean up, to move the couch and maybe get rid off the desk.”

 

“its fine, thank you Mrs. Byun. It means a lot to me” Mrs. Byun puts her arm around Sehun and hugs him. And Sehun bets this is how a mother hugs her son. Because Sehun’s mom never hug him like this. In fact she never hug him at all. Hearing voices in the hall, Baekhyun opens the door and sees Sehun. “good morning son, i’ll start making breakfast” Mrs. Byun leaves them alone. And Sehun wasn’t sure if that was a good idea. “did you sleep good?” Sehun asks, “i would’ve if we had last night”

 

“Baekhyun”

 

“Sehun!”

 

Sehun turns to see the room again. Wondering if he should start locking the door at night, now that his room is next to Baekhyun’s. “well I’m glad you have a room now, since you won’t be allow to enter mine, until you have with me” Sehun sighs, and decides to drop the subject. “we go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter