31 Weeks pregnant doesn’t mean Daeun

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“so?”

 

“yeah, so?”

 

Sehun turns to Jongin because no one is talking to him, “lets talk somewhere else Baekhyun” Sehun stands up, and Jongin does the same thing just to stop the latter from moving. “we are not done here” the popular boy pushes Jongin down to his seat. And continues on his way to his geeky boy. However Jongin is not gonna let this go, its not like his mad but his sure, he’ll do something to bug Sehun later on. 

 

Baekhyun follows Sehun outside, although the popular boy knows he should take Baekhyun somewhere else. Because if history repeats itself, Baekhyun is gonna end up hitting Sehun. “WHY!? WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?” Sehun cleans his throat, as he moves is hands so people would continue to move along. “i….i don’t know, i saw the text message he send you, then i just remember calling him…”

 

“you read my text messages too?”

 

Sehun looks down, he was not proud of himself. “how can i not? after what you did!” and he was not going to be proud of himself for the rest of this conversation. “still with that?! DAMN SEHUN!” Baekhyun takes some air in, and tries to calm down. Because yelling the whole day, can’t be good. “either you trust me, or you don’t. But you have to move on, it didn’t mean anything to me. Lately my head is somewhere else” Baekhyun remembers talking to his mom, and it seems like Baekhyun has a bit of pregnancy brain.

 

“somewhere else? okay fine, but it seems like your head can remember Myungsoo” as soon as Sehun finish, it was like someone punch Baekhyun in the heart so hard. And he was left with nothing. He didn’t know that the whole name thing was going to cause so much trouble. He thought that Sehun and him were in a different level. After all that Sehun did to get him back, he thought their love could surpass anything. Baekhyun realize how wrong he was.

 

And before he could ask Sehun for forgiveness, Sehun walks away. Leaving Baekhyun’s hand empty and cold.

 

 

 

 

Sehun fixes his black tie, as soon as he enters the room. He knows his mother likes to adjust it, even when it doesn’t need to. “oh here you are darling,” Mrs. Oh gently puts her hand in her son’s shoulder, because there a million of eyes looking at her. It was business party, after all. And by the look of the diamond earrings his mother is wearing, its a very important business party. “come, i want you to talk to the head of international advertisement” 

 

“mom, what am i doing here? I’m not even suppose to be here remember? Baekhyun said no to the marriage” and for the first time Sehun was kinda glad. “stop lying,” she hits her son in the chest gently as she chuckles. “we know you guys got married. now lets go, their waiting for you” “you know?” Mrs. Oh stops walking and takes a note from her small bag, “here” Sehun opens the note.

 

‘PAYBACK FOR NOT TELLING ME THAT YOU GOT MARRIED YOU ’

 

Mrs. Oh pulls on her son, to start to walk again. But all Sehun can think right now, is ways to hurt Jongin. “hello gentleman,” the three older man bow to Mrs. Oh, “Mr. Lee this is my son, the soon to be CEO of our company” Mr. Lee bows to Sehun, “you look exactly like your father” “i hope that was not a compliment” Sehun whispers, “what?” Mr. Lee chuckles, “nothing, so your the head of international advertisement?”

 

“yes”

 

Mrs. Oh and the two older gentleman leave the conversation, so Sehun and Mr. Lee can have a private conversation. “how is the company doing, international wise?” “this year our company joined forces with EMPO a big European company,” “would you like some champagne?” a waiter comes with tray full with glasses of champagne. Sehun and Mr. Lee grab one, and the waiter leaves them. Mr. Lee continues to talk, and as Sehun was going to take his first drink he sees her.

 

Like a sun shinning in a dark ally. Her long brown hair, and eyes so big she puts Kyungsoo to shame(at least thats what Sehun thinks) “i think we can——“ Mr. Lee is cut short, when Sehun walks away so unexpected. As he walks towards her, it brings Sehun back to middle school. When onces upon a time, it was Sehun and Daeun 24/7. Sehun was there when Daeun got her first boyfriend, a boyfriend that wasn’t Sehun. He was there when Daeun’s boyfriend broke up with her.

 

And he promise her that she’ll never have to cry again. Sehun was there when Daeun hurt her leg when she was playing around, he gave her a piggy ride. And for the next two weeks, Sehun took care of Daeun. And when Sehun finally got the guts to confessed his feelings towards her, she moved away. Her parents wanted her to study abroad, but she continue to Skype with Sehun. And he didn’t care how far she was from him.

 

Love has no distance.

 

And when he was going to tell Daeun how much he loves her, Daeun shows Sehun her new boyfriend. She was Sehun lovely passed, the one people call ‘the one that got away’. Somehow, here she was again. Lovely as always, and the fact that Daeun still hasn’t notice Sehun approaching her, it brings this sting feeling to Sehun. “hi” Sehun whispers in Daeun’s ear. Daeun vibrates in surprise, she turns around and literally jumps when she sees Sehun.

 

“OH MY GOD, SEHUNNIE” she brings Sehun to her arms, and the same beautiful scent was still there. Sehun closes his eyes and takes everything in, because even when Daeun doesn’t know how horrible was yesterday, she calms Sehun down. “how long has it been?” Sehun wants to say, ‘not long’ because Daeun still looks the same. “i don’t know…” “it must been long, since your so tall now and quite handsome”

 

“your barely noticing it now? i’ve been always handsome”

 

Daeun opens , and Sehun knows she’s about to laugh. And she does. “you haven’t change at all” she says, “i can say the same” she blushes a little, “what are you doing in this boring party?” Sehun asks, although its not boring now. “oh my parents wanted me to come, their bragging to everyone that I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter