5 weeks pregnant

MY GEEKY BAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why is Luhan talking to Baekhyun?" Sehun asks as he stands next to Chanyeol. There are a few meters away from where Luhan and Baekhyun are standing. In Sehun's eyes there was no need to give them so much space. "Luhan knows" "WHAT? who told him?" Kris takes his eyes away from Baekhyun for the first time, he is also not okay seen Luhan there.

"dont you know Luhan's nickname?" Sehun shakes his head, "baby whisper, you know like ghost whisper" "is this another comic thing?" Kris sighs frustrated, Chanyeol puts a hand in Kris chest to calm him down, "i got this," he turns to Sehun "uhm...Luhan can notice when someone is pregnant, dont know how but this is not the first time"

"what? thats not possible!"

"we are not lying, he approach Baekhyun and touch his stomach"

"why are you letting him touch Baekhyun's stomach?" Kris steps forward "its not like we didn't stop him, Baekhyun is to nice" "tell me about it" Tao had gone to Sehun's house asking him to forget everything, and that he'll help with the baby if Baekhyun allows him. Confused enough, Tao start it to fill the blanks. Yes, Tao knows about the baby.

And yes, he knows its Sehun's. But just like Sehun, he loves to imagine theres going to be a mini Sehun in this world. "i hope your boyfriend can keep his mouth shut" Kris says, "oh by the way his waiting for you in the gym" Sehun nods looking at Luhan and Baekhyun one last time, before leaving. "you know what i notice?" "what" Chanyeol puts a finger under his chin.

"Sehun would make a great Iron man."

Kris snaps his fingers, "i was thinking the same thing! although Tony Stark is abit short, i still think he'll be a great Iron man. " "you think he would say yes to comic con?" Kris shrugs "i dont know, but i already made sketches of him with the Iron man suit, wanna see?" "hell yeah!" Kris takes a notebook from his bagpack, and shows Chanyeol the drawings.

 

Sehun enters the gym and sees Tao sitting on the floor, "i thought you werent coming" "sorry, that happens when you give Kris and Chanyeol a message" Tao chuckles "now i know" Sehun sits next to Tao, right away looking at the notebook he was holding. "what are you writing?" "things Baekhyun should eat, I know having you as a parent you allow him to eat anything."

"im not there as a parent"

"Then?"

"as a friend" Sehun puts his arm around Tao, and kisses his temple. "why?" "Baekhyun doesnt want me to waste my future." Tao closes his notebook "but your rich" "well, Baekhyun must know the future because my parents cut me off, i dont have my credit cards, i cant take money from my bank account. my parents want me to depend on them"

"is your baby gonna know about you?"

"if Baekhyun allows me, maybe when my kid turns 18" Tao hugs Sehun, as he gives him a kiss in the cheek. "everything is gonna turn for the best" Sehun holds to that wishful thinking. "hey what do you know about Luhan?" "Luhan? he moved here last year, he is amazing at soccer, although his abit creepy" Sehun raises his eyebrow. 

"creepy?"

"yeah, last year he was close to Woohyun, like everywhere he went Luhan would be following him. Then Woohyun moved because he was about to give birth" Sehun thinks back to what Chanyeol told him. "That damn Luhan is a baby whisper" "what?" Sehun stands up, "i'll see you later" "dont forget to ask Baekhyun if i could be involve!" Tao shouts, Sehun just shakes his head.

Sehun looks around the hallways trying to look for the pregnant boy, just when the bell rings. Which makes it hard to look for the small boy. "Sehun, what are your measurements?" Kris stops Sehun, and gets ready with his small notepad. "i dont have time for you Kris, im looking for Baekhyun" "Baekhyun? his with Luhan their going to the counselors office"

Sehun pats Kris shoulder, before running away.
 
 

"did you start going to parenting class?" Luhan asks in a low tone. Baekhyun knows he should go in to see Mr. Kim, but it nice talking to Luhan. The sweet tone he uses it was like a nice lullaby. Plus Luhan knows more than him, and it was nice to have Luhan when his mother is not ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter